kiory

British Para Beret

APC look for the item name in the config, once you got that:

- create a Supply Crate and write this into the init line:

this addItemCargoGlobal ["cap classname", 10];

the number after the item class name is the ammount.

Sorry if I'm being completely idiotic here, but how do I actually use this in-game? Like what's its item code?

I can't find anywhere on the editor such as a crate that has it, I'm wondering if I've just completely missed something here.

this addItemCargo ["B_P_Beret", 1]

Thanks guys, really useful!

APC look for the item name in the config

I had a quick look but the only config file I could find was the Arma3Alpha one in MyDocs, and whilst it shows the mod is active, there's nothing regarding class name anywhere. Is there a way to find out the classname for all items/units added by modding if it doesn't mention it on the modpage?

If you could let me know how, then I can sort that out.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Addon_Signatures

scroll down to the bottom for the relevant downloads. you basically need to put those exes in a folder and then put your pbos in the same folder. then you will have to give the exes some instructions what to do via a command window. if you hit a wall or need help operating the command window feel free to send me a PM. i had to learn this myself not long ago and it can be kinda confusing.

sorry to sound like a total muppet , but when ever i try and download this all i get is some random down loader trying to install . any chance it could be uploaded to a more user friendly site or if some one could send me drop box link i would be very grateful.

thanks in advance.

disregard i have now found it on armaholic , sorry for been a noob.

Edited by Sgt_Sam

Just create a view - pilot LOD with nothing in it.
Can the Armaholic download be updated with this? ~ the UI Load Out would be cool too : -)
Added a UI image for the gear menu for those pedantic like myself :P

Looks Great :ftvsmilie1:

i cant seems to find the bugger, can i have help? under what is it? i have looked like crazy in headgear

Has anyone still got scarecrows updated version? Would really appreciate it, cheers!