Sign in to follow this  
Paratrooper

What nationality would you be?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 15 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want to be an Atlantean (from Atlantis), so I can breathe underwater and communicate telepathically with fish.<span id='postcolor'>

Great.

Where would you want to live really?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ July 15 2002,15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd be something scandinavian

reason- Everyone loves scandinavians! wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Which country?

http://www.sealandgov.com/history.html

HAHAHAHA thats an amusing story even more so due to the fact that its true. Id never really looked into the 'history' of Sealand before (though id heard of it)

tounge.gif

I think id like to try somewhere exotic, maybe be a resident of Brazil (rich neighbourhood), or Japan for instance- theres lots of places actually

Brazil because: nice weather, nice women on nice beaches with nice Bikinis (or lack of) , carnival time, never been to South America, people seem friendly, just sorta seems like a colourful place, did i mention nice women?

Japan: very alien culture, fascinating history and people,

bizarre TV shows, hot women (even if shy) ,

Samurais and ninjas are cool ( http://www.realultimatepower.net ) robots are cool, computer games are cool and all of these things are respected or even exalted in Japan, and i think i could become famous on japanese TV quite easily for being a crazy foreigner, did i mention hot women?

Hahaha, I see a lot of people would want to be Dutch. Well, it's not a bad country at all.

Personally, my second choice (after my own nationality) would probably be Australian. That country just appeals to me a lot.

I change my mind. I want to be Czech. That way I can claim my country made the best game in the world.

My ancestry is Czech. And Scottish. I've been there once and I liked it except it the whole country looked kinda run down. Prague was nice, if not dirty.

I've pretty much had it with "civilization". Give me an island in the clear, blue south pacific, away from it all, stocked with great cigars, beautiful, horny wink.gif (can I say that  wow.gif?) women, state-of-the-art computer (one of the new 10THz systems),  multi MB or even GB broadband, beautiful beaches, lots of different guns and ranges to play with and some partiables to party with. No Mikey D's, Booger Kings or Slop Ko's. Oh yea. And a gourmet chef. What else could a man ask for?  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Manec @ July 15 2002,17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've pretty much had it with "civilization". Give me an island in the clear, blue south pacific, away from it all, stocked with great cigars, beautiful, horny wink.gif (can I say that  wow.gif?) women, state-of-the-art computer (one of the new 10THz systems),  multi MB or even GB broadband, beautiful beaches, lots of different guns and ranges to play with and some partiables to party with. No Mikey D's, Booger Kings or Slop Ko's. Oh yea. And a gourmet chef. What else could a man ask for?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

A copy of OPF and Resistance ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No one has said the United States with its 40 dollar an acre prices, no acid rain, and clear blue skys. <span id='postcolor'>

That depends on what part of the USA you are in, don't you think? smile.gif

me, Id live in Finland (have some resarch on their population and then u will know why)

I like Sweden and Norway a lot. The only drawback i can think of is the cold sad.gif

I like my country at summer, and specialy my city Madrid, with +35 ÅŸC and a completely blue sky biggrin.gif

well.. not really interested in any other place. Maybe South Korea.

Ya know, I've been fortunate enough to have lived throughout Europe and travelled extensively and what I have found is that almost everywhere I went, people were great, friendly and open, including Paris  wink.gif . Everywhere has something to offer and no place is perfect. Do you like where you are now? Good. If not, move. If you can't, shut up and quit whining wink.gif .

No, seriously, OFP and OFP-R with a network of friends in surrounding houses all networked together, yea, that's it, that's the ticket. I have learned to hate cold weather and snow, so an island in the south pacific would be perfect. Any body want to join me? And since this is "Fantasy Island", we can have "de plane, boss, de plane!" for those of you who would like to go skiing or whatever snow bunnies do. I hate the snow! But that's just me. Then we could have a real, live discussion in person, make plans for missions against other teams, yea, we could call it Everon and go against another island next door, yea, that could be Kolgujev and when we're not fighting on the computer, we could be the envy of the world by settling our disputes over MP games and then party with each other afterwards, yea, that's it, that's the ticket. If only...

Manec

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 15 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The sky is full of smog here in the summer time.

(Washington DC)<span id='postcolor'>

eh hem....*cough* LA *cough*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ July 15 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 15 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want to be an Atlantean (from Atlantis), so I can breathe underwater and communicate telepathically with fish.<span id='postcolor'>

Great.

Where would you want to live really?<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, really? USA...yeah, I know it's a bizarre choice, but here in Australia we've had our gun-owning rights stripped away...lemme think some more.

I'd live anywhere as long as I had a little black American diplomatic passport.

I could piss on a cop or throw rocks through the capital buildings windows and have immunity... ah thats the life.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 15 2002,23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd live anywhere as long as I had a little black American diplomatic passport.

I could piss on a cop or throw rocks through the capital buildings windows and have immunity... ah thats the life.<span id='postcolor'>

That would be great

then we could listen to all sorts of people bitch and moan when you get assasinated, about how everyone hates the US and why are they all such jerks!

I hope you were joking..but with the tenor your posts sometimes take, it's hard to tell.

I wish Wobble would come back...

Guest Scooby

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 16 2002,00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd live anywhere as long as I had a little black American diplomatic passport.

I could piss on a cop or throw rocks through the capital buildings windows and have immunity... ah thats the life.<span id='postcolor'>

Wouldnt stop people from beating you senseless though...

I want one of those things too biggrin.gif

Dont u get french citezenship when u complete the five year term with the forign legion ?