Sign in to follow this  
Paratrooper

What nationality would you be?

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode when they go to Brazil. A life guard calls out to Homer, 'American, stop!' Homer responds with 'How do you know I'm American?'. His T shirt has a picture of the world, grasped within Uncle Sam's hands, who's biting a chunk out of the top of it. It is captioned, 'Try and stop us!'

Ho ho.

I have to admit, though, been an American all my life, seen a lot of stuff around this world, and I wouldn't want to trade places with anyone. Spent too much of my life trying to protect what we have and have lost too many friends to give it up. Like the song says, "I'm proud to be an American!" How bout you 11Bush? wink.gif Would you really want to move anywhere else?

"The one with the most toys, makes the rules!"  wink.gif  tounge.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif

Sorry! lol I guess I'll just read the posts, then.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">American!" How bout you 11Bush? Would you really want to move anywhere else?

<span id='postcolor'>

Hell no! Unless I could have a private Island all to myself. tounge.gif

USSOLDIER11B- you laze, I'll make the parking lot! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  wink.gif  wow.gif  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the south pacific?

<span id='postcolor'>

Anywhere between the Tropics of Capricorn and Cancer, just not in the Carribbean, too many hurricanes. I really detest cold, I handle extreme heat much better.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">USSOLDIER11B- you laze, I'll make the parking lot!<span id='postcolor'>

You got a deal. tounge.gif

It'll have to be underground, though! biggrin.gifwink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

Or as I used to tell my FIST," You tag 'em, I'll bag 'em!"

Artillery, King of Battel!

Cuban... So I can smoke Cigars and Bask under the Sun in an Oppresive Communist Dictatorship full of lying shitbags...

Whatchutalkinabout, Willis? MY ISLAND, MY RULES! COMMUNISTS? COMMUNISTS? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' COMMUNISTS!!!!!!!

Amerika Ueber alles! or something like that!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ July 16 2002,05:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cuban... So I can smoke Cigars and Bask under the Sun in an Oppresive Communist Dictatorship full of lying shitbags...<span id='postcolor'>

The point of this wasn't having a go at other countries, it was saying what countries you admire. Equally its not what you'd do on a desert Island. Thats just not interesting.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 16 2002,05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think I would like living in Australia if they didn't have so damn many gun regulations.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, but out in the desert who's going to stop you shooting?

I'd like Australia but that would be against the rules, I also have relatives there.

What Nationality would you be? Isn't that the title? You know what? I wouldn't change my nationality for shi*! lots of nice places, like i said, even a few that I've been to, but to change my nationality would be to my own island, lush with forests, beaches, cigars, women, kick ass computers, like-minded people and a total party atmosphere! Since there is no place like that, I made it up. It's fantasy. There is NO country that I would want to be a citizen of other than the good ole' U S of fuc*in' A. There is good stuff about a lot of places, but NONE as good as here, and I know from what I speaketh, 'cause i've BTDTGATS! What about you?

Hmmmm, I dunno. Being Bristish, that rules out a hell of alot of places for you. What about this technicality: Only the 13 orginal colonies of the U.S. were a British possession, therefor wouldn't anything in the U.S. outside of those be fair game for you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Like Alaska?<span id='postcolor'>

Ugh......

I came, I saw, I got eaten alive by mosquitos.

Ft. Wainwright sux.

Ah, yes! Cold Weather Training. Almost as cold as Graf, well, maybe worse, nicht wahr?

I didn't go in the winter, but I can assure you the summers are probably just as lousy, just in different ways.