Sign in to follow this  
Paratrooper

What nationality would you be?

I forget, do you have Skippy and Smucker's over there? 'Cause, you know, I couldn't go anywhere that didn't have a ready supply of S&S, isn't that right, Bush Bunny?

hmm. Id probably be Swiss. Always wanted to live in the mountains, be neutral and learn how watches work smile.gif

Lol! I was taking it way out of context so I had no idea what you were talking about. I eat one for breakfast every morning. Extra crunchy Jiff and Smucker's Raspberry Preserves. I'm a creature of habit.

Gotta admit, Die Schweiz is beautiful, especially Klosters, kinda like COLORADO! What about Swiss Miss? Seen a Colorado Cutie? Chocolate, you ask? Hershey, PA, baby! What do they have that we don't?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">COLORADO! What about Swiss Miss? Seen a Colorado Cutie?<span id='postcolor'>

I live in Colorado. Lotsa cuties here. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Manec @ July 16 2002,06:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gotta admit, Die Schweiz is beautiful, especially Klosters, kinda like COLORADO! What about Swiss Miss? Seen a Colorado Cutie? Chocolate, you ask? Hershey, PA, baby! What do they have that we don't?<span id='postcolor'>

Switzerland was my choice, direct democracy (75% of major descisions taken by referendum) wealth, neutrality, a beautiful land and every man is in the army. Now thats got to give you a close feeling with your country.

I must stress that it is countrys other than your own! So no more "USA USA" nonsence.

What Ive noticed is that nobody knows anyone from Switzerland. Does anyone know any Swiss? Cuz I dont. I know Spaniards, and Fro- err, French, and Brits, and even a German, but no Swiss

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">An extra bonus for Switzerland: you get girls in lederhosen without all the wars <span id='postcolor'>

Have you been drinking again? confused.gif

call me the Devils Advocate. You make your case and I'll make mine. If you aren't having fun, tough...no, not really lol. This is your post, paratrooper. Want me to stop, just say the word. Personally, I like to make intelectual discourse out of whatever discussion I'm in.

I'd rather see a Swiss girl out of lederhosen! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personally, I like to make intelectual discourse out of whatever discussion I'm in.

<span id='postcolor'>

Most obviously. tounge.gif

Notice how you never see immigrants coming to your country from Switzerland? I think that says something

Course, I'd like to see any girl out of lederhosen, esp. Colorado Cuties! tounge.gif

Did you know that all bridges and tunnels in Switzerland are rigged with explosives in the event of invasion?

Pretty cool. And who doesn't love swiss army knifes?

is anyone listening to NetRadio? I found an excellent audio streaming ripper. best of all, its free, no spyware, pop-up's  commercials or DJ's. I can rip 5 different channels averaging 130KB apiece at the same time! NO SH*T! To me, that's good. I downloaded 537 songs in a four hour period right to my hard drive, sort them anyway I want and burn what I want to either CD or DVD. For an old fart like me, that's pretty cool tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif !!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pretty cool. And who doesn't love swiss army knifes?

<span id='postcolor'>

Lol! Too bad everyone carries a Leatherman now. It's the pliers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Manec @ July 16 2002,06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is anyone listening to NetRadio? I found an excellent audio streaming ripper. best of all, its free, no spyware, pop-up's  commercials or DJ's. I can rip 5 different channels averaging 130KB apiece at the same time! NO SH*T! To me, that's good. I downloaded 537 songs in a four hour period right to my hard drive, sort them anyway I want and burn what I want to either CD or DVD. For an old fart like me, that's pretty cool tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif !!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Why post this here? mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 16 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pretty cool. And who doesn't love swiss army knifes?

<span id='postcolor'>

Lol! Too bad everyone carries a Leatherman now. It's the pliers.<span id='postcolor'>

I still carry mine, I wouldn't part with it for anything! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why post this here? mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cuz he's been cooped up in a tracked vehicle for the past 20 years. tounge.gif

Hey, Paratrooper? Your post is smokin"!!!! biggrin.gif

Yea, the Swiss placed explosives in the passes and tunnles throughout their country. I believe it was to help counter Uncle Adolph, originally. Thats 'cause their Army is so small that the New Hampshire Nasty Girls could kick their butt. Would i want to be Swiss? Don't think so. Couple of good Airborne divisions and...well, let's just say, cancel christmas. Smart, but obsolete, I think.