AiricR, not certain if it will fix your problem, but I think your respawn delay needs to be set to "4".

v.098

Well,Ive finally made it through 125 pages of this thread and know how to fix everyone elses problems,But still no clear answers on my problem..lol

Everything seems to function properly but after a revive One player gets naked with no gear ,Another player has clothes and not the rifle he started with.

I had it running with VAS but since took VAS out of the mission and it still makes players lose there gear, lose there clothes etc. I saw somewhere back in the archive that a "Loop" line was an option for this but the new version does not have this line ? any thoughts ? Other than making the mission, first one to the end with their clothes on wins type of thing....

init -

enableSaving [false,false];

call compile preprocessFile "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_revive_init.sqf";

Description-

Respawn = base;

RespawnDelay = 0;

RespawnDialog = 0;

#include "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_respawn.h"

Revive sqf -

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;

BTC_revive_time_max = 240;

BTC_who_can_revive = ["Man"];

BTC_disable_respawn = 1;

BTC_respawn_gear = 1; <---- tried both ways

BTC_active_lifes = 1;

BTC_lifes = 10;

BTC_spectating = 2;//0 = disable; 1 = units group; 2 = side units; 3 = all units

BTC_spectating_view = [0,0];//To force a view set the first number of the array to 1. The second one is the view mode: 0 = first person; 1 = behind the back; 2 = High; 3 = free

BTC_s_mode_view = ["First person","Behind the back","High","Free"];

Giallustio - Thank you for your time and efforts on this. It really adds alot of immersion to the game !

Thanks FW,The respawn delay is set according to Jesters video ? Is the delay in Min or Secs? before option appears to respawn ?

I Think I may have it sorted out though. It most likely had something to do with having "this setcaptive true" on me and other players for testing out the mission flow. I have done so many things to try and fix it I really dont know what did it. I just assume this had alot to do with it when it was not working.

Edited by AiricR

So I am having two issues. First when I do respawn it respawns me with no ammo for any type of missle launcher, but will reload magazines for guns. Second issue when down to last ticket it will spawn you up in the air and you can't respawn at any base or mobile point.

Im having a similar issue where my friend reverts back to the original gear. He changes his gear to what he wants but when he gets killed, his gears reverted again. It doesn't happen to me though?

After the last update of VAS the author switch to default the loading gear on respawn without warning in the changelog.

Open VAS folder, config.sqf and edit the first entry:

vas_onRespawn = false;

I don't know about the Dyslexis one, i'm sorry

Hi,

Im using some custom gear on my players, but with revive they loose their custom gear.

They are blufor soldiers, with civilian clothes and RH_pistols mod.

Someone have an idea ?

Thanks

After the last update of VAS the author switch to default the loading gear on respawn without warning in the changelog.

Open VAS folder, config.sqf and edit the first entry:

vas_onRespawn = false;

I don't know about the Dyslexis one, i'm sorry

I will try it and see

Yes even with changes I am still losing ammo for AT launchers with every revive and when I respawn my ammo is completely empty.

Edited by mech79

Hi

Sorry if this has been answered, but I've been unable to find anything recent on this:

On my server, we're unable to drag/carry anyone. We can drag about 1 meter, then it stops, and I'm unable to move further. I'm using the latest version of BTC. I'm also using MCC, and I'm wondering if that has something to do with this. Does anyone have any tips on what I can do to fix this?

Hi there,

I've been trying for the past two hours to get this to work, but no matter what I've done so far it doesn't.

I've followed the tutorials, and did everything as far as the scripts go in the right files, but as soon as I get to the map (which I'm doing LAN right now), it doesn't work. In fact, it disables respawning entirely even when it's not disabled. Whenever dead, it just lays there as if I'm watching but doesn't allow for any action to take place.

When a friend is with me, he turns into a seagull.

Is there something I'm missing? I've got a bunch of Massi models, A PMC mod, and MCC active while this is happening. Are those conflicting somehow?

Any help, would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Right now, all that's in there is:

Respawn = 3;

RespawnDelay = 1;

Is this wrong?

Should work but if not, try this:

respawn = "BASE";
respawnDelay = 1;

Remember to place down the respawn marker(s).

Dirty Haz

Now, respawn does take place, however, I still do not seem to have the ability to use the revive function. Still feel like something is not going on correctly. =\

Will need some more information so I and others can help you better. I also recommend that you read this post if you haven't done so already.

Dirty Haz

I should note I'm new to this whole thing, but this hardly seems solely based on that. I have read the first post at the beginning, and watched both of the tutorials, but to no avail. I've also tried simply moving the folders over into the mission file and going from there. But that too didn't work out.

I've made the description.ext to have the following:

respawn = "BASE";

respawnDelay = 1;

Which now works to respawn at the base, which is understandable because the respawn has been set up that way adequately.

The init.sqf contains the following:

call compile preprocessFile "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_revive_init.sqf";

Which also has the MCC Combat Controller code following that, which I suspect could be an issue. But, I had tried it without that as well and it still didn't work. The biggest issue is, I will respawn in testing, but my mates will not be able to revive at all. No drag, no revive, etcetera.

Keeping in mind, we're playing on a LAN, but I don't think that should affect anything any different from being on a regular MP map. So, what am I missing here? Is this an incompatibility somewhere?

Edited by ViolentlyShiny
More info to be applied.

Is it set so that only medics can revive? Check the other settings too.

Dirty Haz

Any word yet on why when revived losing ammo for AT or when resawned no ammo at all?

Edited by mech79

I do not know.

They're four, i hope they can be enough.

Jokes apart, i've no more time to play, test and script due to RL problems.

My group uses this and they had no problems, so i can't really help u

I'll release a stripped down, modified version of BTC Revive in a week or two. Doesn't have the nice big list of config options, but the basics works fine and there is no getGear/setGear issues, and there are a few other nice tidbits.

Is it set so that only medics can revive? Check the other settings too.

Dirty Haz

Yeah, I had set it to not be constricted to only medics in the BTC folder. I'm gathering I might just be cursed, or that toggle isn't correctly reading. I'll keep running a few more tests, but any other help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help so far!

-Shiny

Maybe had been ask before (If yes...sorry):

I only need the mobile respawn thingy. After I use XMedSys I don't need the whole respawn thing.

Is there a way to only use the mobile respawn?