SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Hopefully it ihas fixed a performance leak because Altis has been unplayable for me lately, will try later. Good work!

Where do I get takistan from if I want to play on that map? Maybe add a link or something on front page?

OK cheers. But now how do I get Takistan t work with this? It says on front page to rename it but doesnt say where it goes or what else to do :/

Simply rename the mission pbo from "WholeLottaAltis.Altis to "WholeLottaAltis.Takistan" in your \Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Missions folder

Simply rename the mission pbo from "WholeLottaAltis.Altis to "WholeLottaAltis.Takistan" in your \Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Missions folder

Ok thank you so much. Will try that out when I can xD

No problem dude. You can play this mission on a lot of maps, all you need for this are the desired maps (example SMD Sahrani A3) and then simply rename the mission pbo to WholeLottaAltis.smd_sahrani_a3 as example ;)

Here the Information which maps are supported:

1srsj2.jpg

No problem dude. You can play this mission on a lot of maps, all you need for this are the desired maps (example SMD Sahrani A3) and then simply rename the mission pbo to WholeLottaAltis.smd_sahrani_a3 as example ;)

Here the Information which maps are supported:

http://abload.de/thumb/1srsj2.jpg

Cool. Got takistan working now. Awesome xD But is there anyway to change the enemies clothing to look different?

SaOk, thanks for the new update, didn't try it yet.

Could you also add Power Station to the construction-list for the next update?

I play in Panthera island, and there only 1 power station, right in the core of enemy territory.

PS: I saw some guys, falling detached from their parachutes too. :D (few times)

It was funny %)

Edited by Shoker

New SP WLA update. New WIP Call Artillery/Mortar function (shift+6), new platoon types possible to create in mil center, virtual battles now affect ammo/fuel/damage state + other tweaks/fixes (supply system and some other things still bit WIP).

Thanks, :) I try to add the power station soon in special strutures. Enemy clothing can be changed in shift+1 mod section or if you have some of the mods supported as mod templates (RHS, Chernarus Escalation or Iron Front) those can be enabled at mission start (should happen automatically).

Quick update: Platoon ammo/fuel/damage states also save now in my custom save-file (next time you shift+1 save using this or newer build).

Edited by SaOk

When you save via your custom system it wont transfer over to newer versions of the mission will it? Please tell me i haven't restarted sevreral times over the past few months for no reason :o

Is the new update out now? Also as for changing the enemy clothing, they look outta place for me. How do I change them to look they are residents? I found the option in the game but I dont know which ones are what.

Also how do I remove enemy units off the list?

Edited by ru55lee

The custom save always work with new mission updates. Even it would be old as the function. ;)

The update is out. There is remove last button in the mod section. Its quite slow to use, but adding draging and double clicking soon.

The custom save always work with new mission updates. Even it would be old as the function. ;)

Oh dear, ive restarted so many times because of a new version :o

The update is out. There is remove last button in the mod section. Its quite slow to use, but adding draging and double clicking soon.

OK no problem. However I am having an issue with the shift+6 for the mortar. There is no option to select or anything to do. A window pops up and thats about it. Is there a required level or something I need to be?

The marked mortar/artillery-teams on map should appear in it. You can create more of those in mil center platoon creator. When calling the strike, there is no currently radio messages for it, but after some delay the grenades should fall. Currently if the team is in virtual state, there is no range limit. Updating it soon more.

Hi SaOk. Could you tell me if there is any way to easily change the side you are playing?

With RHS Esvalation mod, is it possible to just swap "enemy" and "friend" classes? Or is it necessarily to create those side in mod menu from scratch?

Super mission btw. The best that Arma 3 can offer.

I think my question is along the lines of Yupi's, I tried adding the RHS hinds and frogfoot to the Bluefor side, but when I call for their support, the frogfoot is marked as enemy and destroys all my vehicles :p. The hinds on the other hand are marked as civilian and for the most part just hover overhead and occasionally attack targets.

Is this a bug or is it just crazy to add redfor units to bluefor side?

Haven't tested infantry or armor.

Thanks :) - Yes, you cant swap enemy/friendly classes, those are locked in vehicle configs that cant be edited. I hope to add side change at some point but it will need quite big work. But planning to work on that later during spring or early summer.

Hey SaoK, just in case you plan to add some more maps to your mission i would strongly recommend "Sauerland" with the 655km² of Terrain. Keep in mind that there are 2 versions of the map (Summer,Winter) so it is up to you which one you choose if you agree to add support. Other favorite map would be "Reshmaan". The cool thing about Sauerland and Reshmaan is that the AI is able to enter every building on these maps, with a solid AI Mod the Ai is Garrisoning those Buildings which makes the Battle so much intense.

Greets :)

New SP WLA update. AI supply now working for marked platoons (but still partly WIP).

Checking the Sauerland and Reshmaan soon, :) after focusing some more on the marker platoons.

New quick SP WLA update. More platoon supply related tweaks (including hotfix for air platoon behaviour when heading for resupply) and platoon virtual movement also spend fuel now.

I actually play with a couple of AI Mods, this makes the mission even more challenging, unbelievable how cool the AI is moving now, they are flanking,splitting, garrisoning empty buildings and Static Weapons, they even use my abandoned vehicles, they shoot with RPG´s towards me and the Truck (propably to make me stop building defense) Snipers starts to Engage from over 1000meters and they push real hard with small groups. Never had this feeling of beeing so much under pressure like now with activated AI+Vehicle behaviour mods

Perfect :)

Edited by LSD_Timewarp82