SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Thanks for the answer. I placed an AI AA launcher and the status has benn set to guared. However it did not work. Maybe it's because I'm using the Takistan map?

Strange, did the marker turn to green? It should happen at same with timed prestige. Could be the color comparing between post and airfield marker have some lower/upper case fail from recent change. Taking a look of it.

Edit: And you tried to change the section in that mil shop for different content to appear?

Edited by SaOk

Hello,

we are running Whole Lotta Altis 8 Player COOP at our server and edited the mission.bpo to adjust the mission parameters (such as AI Artillery Disabled etc.) and it seems to work for a while. Persist game is set to 1 in the server.cfg but after logging in the next day the parameters are set to default and the whole map was reset and all mission progress got lost. Autosave is on and before leaving the server we save manually again. After each safe the game responds "save successful". I don't know why the server resets the progress each time, so I hope someone can help us. Thanks!

Did you keep the parameter for the saved progress to load? Also remember it dosent save everything, only current task progress/platoon/camp/guarpost locations/prestige. Player gear/ARS-points are reseted and game continues from the respawn island. But checking COOP soon in some weeks, bigger update around in april.

Strange, did the marker turn to green? It should happen at same with timed prestige. Could be the color comparing between post and airfield marker have some lower/upper case fail from recent change. Taking a look of it.

Edit: And you tried to change the section in that mil shop for different content to appear?

Yes there is only "other" and "supply" avaliable. The airflield stays yellow after I build a guardpost on it.

Edit: I tried it again and after some time the Airfield went green however I am still not able to access planes and so on. I will try to save the mission and restart it.

After restarting the Airfield still is green but I can only access the "other" and "supply" category.

I have the F-18 mod installed and run it with the RHS escelation mod.

Edited by Jack-Carver

Did you keep the parameter for the saved progress to load?

May you specify your meaning with "keep the parameter from the saved progress to load?"

Also remember it dosent save everything, only current task progress/platoon/camp/guarpost locations/prestige.

Yes, and I know it's possible that the OPFOR AI taken over some captured locations during night when noone was on the server, but for example we captured a factory and placed a bunker with MG in a small room with door and closed that door and after one day this factory and all other captured locations were lost. Maybe the AI taken over some locations but that MG position at the factory? I don't know if the AI is able to destroy a bunker with a heavy MG at such a position. Another positions was guarded by a static tank, AA, heavy MG and some guards and it was lost, too. Also not only one task was left, all replaced with new tasks.

*edit*

};

class SaveC

{

// paramsArray[9]

title = "Continue Saved Progress (if possible)";

values[] = {1,0};

texts[] = {"Enabled","Disabled"};

default = 1;

};

Load progress is set to 1.

Maybe we have to change minPlayers = 1; to minPlayers = 0;?

FSaOkSave = compile preprocessfileLineNumbers "SaOkSave.sqf";

I think this is the command that tells the game to create a savegame file called saoksave.sqf, right? I can't find a file called like that at our server. Will this file created directly in the /arma3/mpmissions/ folder of our server or somewhere else?

*edit2*

I think i got it. There was a time based auto restart at our server and I disabled it. Also set minPlayers to 0 to see what happens. An answer to my previous edits would be nice. Thanks SaOk :)

Edited by Madmunchkin

New pathfinding sneakpeak :D (of course without debug markers in release) - platoons will find their way much better to destination and with any map. Only still unsure how good will manane to make it work over very big distances.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401627986

Testing the airfields for next update. The AI guards/weapons/vehicles may get destroyed in virtual battles and there probably have been defend factory dynamic event that have led to CSAT victory. I could halt those when there is no players on server.

In factory you can create any vehicle detected from cfgvehicles.

By the way - can't find any boats in factory. (from BIS + Custom)

New pathfinding sneakpeak :D (of course without debug markers in release) - platoons will find their way much better to destination and with any map. Only still unsure how good will manane to make it work over very big distances.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401627986

Testing the airfields for next update. The AI guards/weapons/vehicles may get destroyed in virtual battles and there probably have been defend factory dynamic event that have led to CSAT victory. I could halt those when there is no players on server.

You really have been going hard on the mission during winter holiday(isn't that Hiihtoloma in English?) haven't you?

Absolutely stunning regardless, can't wait <3

Out of my 338 hours in ArmA, I think only 50 are in Epoch/Breaking Point and at least 250 in WLA :]

Thanks will see if the jury likes this consept :), the items dont yet save in vehicles, will need to work on that at some point. The vehicles that player havent visited get deleted, but will mark the vehicle too if some team-mate have visited it. Will do testing for the 3) also check 4). If having player needs enabled player gets hungry/thirsty again time to time, will check if there is proper delay added. Cant quite understand 6) but when reseting/continuening progress those get reseted too. Aircrafts and helos listed in mod section should appear in airfield shop, but noticed the carrier chopper may not appear, checking that. In factory you can create any vehicle detected from cfgvehicles.

1) The items not saved issue. Got it, still WIP, thank you.

2) Regarding vehicles disappearing, I play single player and create a vehicle park, move the vehicles to the parking area... in them long enough for system to tell me it can be used to scavenge items with the y key blah blah blah. Park vehicle (tank, apc, light armored vehicles, helo...) and eventually it leaves/is gone/disappears OR it may not. This is after using 0-0-0 save. If they are parked, I run off and do a mission, come back, one or more may be gone, maybe not... or they have moved. Sometimes I have had to reload to the save because of a death (I do not use Revive) to try again, come back to base and the vehicles are fine... sometimes they are not. Just seems random. However, if I leave the game for a day or more, it happens more often than not that they will not be there. Interestingly, the attack boat I came to shore in, has sat in the same spot, just off the beach, for 6 different sessions and has not even seemed to think about moving.

3) Emplacements, OK. More testing. Example. Camp Wolf, I created walls using large hescos. Few days later, was testing the radius function of putting walls/barriers in and created more large hesco walls for about a 1/4 circle. Removed the objects, never 0-0-0 saved the test wall. Next day, login, 1/2 my original walls were missing and the 1/4 circle hesco wall was there. Could not use delete objects to remove 1/4 circle. Was able to replace missing hesco walls.

4) Experience Points disappearing: OK

5/6/7) Players Needs / Random weapons / animals. I set it to off or disable when I start a new mission. I run some missions, 0-0-0 save and exit game. Come back in, I have to remember to open the shft + 1 window and select options and then turn back off players needs, turn on animals and turn off random ai weapons (I do not want my replacement nato troops to be carrying a .45 SMG or .50 sniper rifle). My selections at start of a new mission just do not stay locked. And yes, it is the transport birds that I try to make available at airfields and they will not be. Attack ones seem to populate just fine. I can make due with going to a factory, after all, this is not real life... yet! ;-)

Again, thank you for all you do. I appreciate it.

Gunner62

Oh, also, how do I create "unlimited Prestige"? I play at easy setting (get my ass kicked most times) and it generates fairly quick, but I saw reference previously to "unlimited prestige".

Edited by gunner1962
Added a question.

You can set prestige in the escape menu with pisteet = 5000; or whatever value you like but i wouldnt really recommend it, i find if i stick it on hard and have to work for stuff i play more. If i load on normal setting and start with loads of prestige and stuff unlocked i end up restarting too quickly. Each to their though of course!

It seems the current build of arma 3 is incompatible with the current version of WLA..

Also I have to use the download version on the OP because workshop is bugged for me. So it's much appreciated you post the PBO file.

I might have disabled the boats in factory but checking.

Thanks, yes its hiihtoloma in finnish. :) Have been much recently in the editor, time goes fast when trying to get scripts running right for new features. Still tweaking the path-finding that have some issues still.

It should remember those settings but will need to check it.

New 1.40 game version should work the same with the mission. Have you verified game files in steam (right click arma3 -> properties -> few pages right -> verify)?

The new virtual battles are still quite unbalansed and camps/guardpost seem to do over much damage. Tweaking the feature still much, new update in near day.

Got preety hard perf issues with version 1.40 StableBranch and the latest of your mission. Like mentioned the issue acts like an old Harddisk which has problems to load, short stutter, normal gameplay for few minutes, short stutter, normal gameplay.

Other observation i did:

- dead bodies sometimes dont get erased (last time i played i had 25 dead bodies on the counter)

- cant spawn Construction Truck on camps (with Shift+1),other Vehicles like Strider works

- enemy AI mostly has Katibas, random weapons are rare

Edited by LSD_Timewarp82

I will do test runs with the 1.40 if spotting something. Also seek optimization tweaks for the new functions, but those should be quite light already.

Hello again,

after disabling the automatic restart of our server the game keeps resetting everything after a while. Here our server log:

=====================================================================

11:58:50 Updating base class Burst->Burst, by AGM_RealisticNames\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Rocket_03_AP_Plane_CAS_02_F/Burst/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Smallarms\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Rifle/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class SlotInfo->SlotInfo, by AGM_Smallarms\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Pistol/WeaponSlotsInfo/CowsSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class SlotInfo->SlotInfo, by AGM_Smallarms\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Pistol_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class Missile_AGM_02_F->MissileBase, by AGM_Vehicles\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_Mo_120mm_AT/

11:58:50 Updating base class 24Rnd_missiles->VehicleMagazine, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgMagazines/12Rnd_missiles/

11:58:50 Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Heli_Transport_01_base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/

11:58:50 Updating base class Heli_light_03_base_F->Helicopter_Base_F, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Heli_light_03_base_F/

11:58:50 Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Heli_light_03_F/Turrets/

11:58:50 Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Heli_light_03_F/Turrets/MainTurret/

11:58:50 Updating base class Heli_light_03_unarmed_base_F->I_Heli_light_03_base_F, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_base_F/

11:58:50 Updating base class Heli_Transport_03_base_F->Helicopter_Base_H, by AGM_Aircraft\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Heli_Transport_03_base_F/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_katiba_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/EBR_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/DMR_01_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Mk200_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Zafir_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Tavor_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/mk20_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/pdw2000_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_01_Base/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_02_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_P07_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_Rook40_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_ACPC2_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->SlotInfo, by AGM_Ballistics\config.bin/CfgWeapons/hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/

11:58:50 Updating base class Van_01_civil_transport_base_F->Van_01_base_F, by AGM_FireControlSystem\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Van_01_transport_F/

11:58:51 Initializing Steam Manager

11:58:51 ManagerConfig()

11:58:51 unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam

11:58:51 unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam

11:58:51 unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken

11:58:51 Steam Manager initialized.

11:58:51

11:58:51 ==== Loaded addons ====

11:58:51 dta\bin.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 80021

11:58:51 dta\core.pbo - 72362

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@nato_russian_sf_weapons\addons\mas_nw_rifle.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@nato_russian_sf_weapons\addons\mas_ru_rifle.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@nato_russian_sf_weapons\addons\mas_us_rifle_c.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@nato_russian_sf_weapons\addons\mas_us_rifle.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_help.pbo - 004

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - 002

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_network.pbo - 012

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - 004

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - 004

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - 002

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo - 007

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - 002

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_common.pbo - 014

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - 002

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_events.pbo - 003

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - 017

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - 011

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - 004

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - 002

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - 003

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo - 002

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_main.pbo - 012

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo - 007

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_kestrel.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_weapons.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_navipad.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_vector.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_tracked.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_grenadefix.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_units.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bwa3\addons\bwa3_common.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@bcombat\addons\bcombat.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_fastroping.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_nightvision.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_goggles.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_smallarms.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_difficulties.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_hearing.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_magazinerepack.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_respawn.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_ragdolls.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_wind.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_vehicles.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_attach.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_nametags.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_parachute.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_scopes.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_backblast.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_armour.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_grenades.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_vector.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_core.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_switchunits.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_resting.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_firecontrolsystem.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_ai.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_logistics.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_movement.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_aircraft.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_map.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_reload.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_markers.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_topdownattack.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_overheating.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_noradio.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_interaction.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_disposable.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_weaponselect.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_safemode.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_ballistics.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_recoil.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_backpacks.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_gforces.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_thermals.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_explosives.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_inventory.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_captives.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_medical.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\@agm\addons\agm_realisticnames.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.ebo - 76986

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.ebo - 80293

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.ebo - 77667

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.ebo - 79126

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.ebo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\music_f_heli.ebo - 76012

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.ebo - 75138

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.ebo - 75977

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.ebo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\air_f_heli.ebo - 79805

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.ebo - 79039

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.ebo - 75065

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\data_f_heli.ebo - 79642

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.ebo - 76012

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.ebo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.ebo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\language_f_heli.ebo - 79600

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.ebo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.ebo - 76893

11:58:51 X:\arma3\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.ebo - 79126

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 79601

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 79126

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 76770

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 76770

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 79532

11:58:51 X:\arma3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 79649

11:58:51 X:\arma3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 76769

11:58:51 X:\arma3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 78988

11:58:51 X:\arma3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 X:\arma3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 78347

11:58:51 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\missions_f.pbo - 78843

11:58:51 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 77325

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 80292

11:58:51 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 76893

11:58:51 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 80359

11:58:51 addons\armor_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\map_altis.pbo - 80359

11:58:51 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\functions_f.pbo - 79623

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 79065

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 79681

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76960

11:58:51 addons\characters_f.pbo - 79649

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 79649

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 79681

11:58:51 addons\soft_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 78762

11:58:51 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 78836

11:58:51 addons\animals_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\editor_f.pbo - 74164

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 77476

11:58:51 addons\drones_f.pbo - 79653

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79463

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110

11:58:51 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 79472

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 79087

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 79087

11:58:51 addons\ui_f.pbo - 79689

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 76770

11:58:51 addons\static_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\structures_f.pbo - 80292

11:58:51 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 78988

11:58:51 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 79082

11:58:51 addons\anims_f.pbo - 79482

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 78704

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 79087

11:58:51 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 79649

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 79082

11:58:51 addons\plants_f.pbo - 80365

11:58:51 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\map_vr.pbo - 77601

11:58:51 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\misc_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 79087

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 77492

11:58:51 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325

11:58:51 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\air_f_rtd.pbo - 76933

11:58:51 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 76877

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 77325

11:58:51 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434

11:58:51 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 addons\map_data.pbo - 73001

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 79087

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76770

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 79149

11:58:51 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 77365

11:58:51 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 79430

11:58:51 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 79675

11:58:51 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 73635

11:58:51 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 79420

11:58:51 addons\air_f.pbo - 79681

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 76770

11:58:51 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 76769

11:58:51 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 80292

11:58:51 addons\language_f.pbo - 79621

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 75473

11:58:51 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\roads_f.pbo - 80359

11:58:51 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 78608

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\modules_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\signs_f.pbo - 80365

11:58:51 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 79087

11:58:51 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362

11:58:51 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 80359

11:58:51 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\a3.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 79689

11:58:51 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 77476

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions.pbo - unknown

11:58:51 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 77098

11:58:51 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 80293

11:58:51 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\data_f.pbo - 79651

11:58:51 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 79649

11:58:51 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 79681

11:58:51 addons\boat_f.pbo - 79398

11:58:51 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 79437

11:58:51 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106

11:58:51 =======================

11:58:51 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================

11:58:51 modsReadOnly = true

11:58:51 safeModsActivated = false

11:58:51 customMods = true

11:58:51 hash = '418E2A534A9EBA727F77F550924B6E7376A3B31D'

11:58:51 name | modDir | default | origin | hash | fullPath

11:58:51 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:58:51 NATO SF & SPETSNAZ | @nato_russian_sf_weapons | false | GAME DIR | 8075f63e0afead729ae534771a4d8442ff100011 | X:\arma3\@nato_russian_sf_weapons

11:58:51 Community Base Addons v1.09 | @cba_a3 | false | GAME DIR | 76290143059bbd6c69402b1599bb38503f3cb04f | X:\arma3\@cba_a3

11:58:51 Bundeswehr Mod | @bwa3 | false | GAME DIR | 15a28874b1c2847a9a4d75547db710cbdd692a3d | X:\arma3\@bwa3

11:58:51 @bcombat | @bcombat | false | GAME DIR | 9c013f25a8c30c2198992d6e400b93225391edf4 | X:\arma3\@bcombat

11:58:51 Authentic Gameplay Mod | @agm | false | GAME DIR | d57e7cd9250c8b78b2d3af53bae8f11503faf249 | X:\arma3\@agm

11:58:51 Arma 3 DLC Bundle | dlcbundle | true | NOT FOUND | |

11:58:51 Arma 3 Helicopters | heli | true | GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 | X:\arma3\heli

11:58:51 Arma 3 Karts | kart | true | GAME DIR | e7475713fcaaa694d1a6d3154a54f9bbdc7c7b3f | X:\arma3\kart

11:58:51 Arma 3 Zeus | curator | true | GAME DIR | c0d67091cf7c84eac02aace7350f06fc08b7a43b | X:\arma3\curator

11:58:51 Arma 3 | A3 | true | NOT FOUND | |

11:58:51 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================

11:58:51 InitSound ...

11:58:51 InitSound - complete

11:58:51 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

11:58:52 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

11:58:52 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

11:58:52 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

11:58:57 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script

11:58:57 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script

11:58:58 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script

11:58:58 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script

11:58:58 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script

11:58:58 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script

11:58:58 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script

11:58:58 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

11:58:59 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script

11:58:59 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script

11:58:59 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

11:58:59 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script

11:58:59 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script

11:59:00 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

11:59:00 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

11:59:03 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

11:59:04 Connected to Steam servers

13:41:08 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

13:41:11 Server error: Player without identity Tiz (id 733923322)

13:41:20 Starting mission:

13:41:20 Mission file: COOPWholeLottaAltis (__cur_mp)

13:41:20 Mission world: Altis

13:41:20 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\

13:41:20 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

13:41:20 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

13:41:41 Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:41 Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:42 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:42 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:46 Strange convex component01 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:46 Strange convex component02 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:46 Strange convex component03 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

13:41:46 Strange convex component04 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

13:42:00 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

13:42:01 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

13:42:01 [325058,6215.76,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.9.140907. MISSINIT: missionName=COOPWholeLottaAltis, worldName=Altis, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=true"]

13:42:01 [325058,6215.99,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_cache_disable.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

13:42:01 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

13:42:02 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:02 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

13:42:03 Warning: looped for animation: a3\cargoposes_f\anim\passenger_scooter_01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: passenger_scooter_01

13:42:03 Warning: looped for animation: a3\cargoposes_f\anim\passenger_scooter_02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: passenger_scooter_02

13:42:13 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

13:42:13 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

13:42:13 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

13:42:13 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

13:42:14 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

13:42:14 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

13:42:15 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #733923322, users.card=0

13:42:15 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 733923322

13:42:15 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 733923322 (Tiz)

13:42:15 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #733923322, users.card=0

13:42:15 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 733923322

13:42:15 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 733923322 (Tiz)

13:42:15 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

13:42:15 No player found for channel 467796096 - message ignored

13:42:16 No player found for channel 467796096 - message ignored

13:42:16 [325129,6230.69,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

13:42:16 [325129,6230.7,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=1.0.9.140907, "]

13:42:16 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere10cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

13:42:16 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere10cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

13:42:16 [325129,6231,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=false, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=true, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=false, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=true, _machineType=0, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=L Modules:1, group=L Modules"]

13:42:16 BWA3: No missing variables encountered in profile namespace.

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - task_clearzone

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - returnrandom

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - funktio_spawnactor

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - conscost

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - supportcost

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - spawnvehicle

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - nearestfactory

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - nearestairfield

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - nearestlocationname

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - flandtransporttopatrol

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - addfortress

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - guardpost

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - returnguardpost

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - luokkanimi

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - kauppa

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - kauppavillage

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - ostamassa

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - enemysupport

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - friendlysupport

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - musict

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - funktio_civcasultie

13:42:17 Attempt to override final function - funktio_spawnactor

I have no idea what's the reason for this resets. I thought the problem is solved after erasing the time based restart of our server.

Remember to keep the parameter enabled that loads the saved mission progress. Autosaving should be enabled as default, but need to check it. Else admin would need to enable it after each server restart from shift+1 options. The save system dont save yet player related stuff, only overall task progress, prestige camp/guarpost states and similar other stuff.

I noticed that Enemy Helicopters (Taru,Orca) are mostly marked as "Friendly" (White Icon when using TPW Mods) thats why my AI mates cant shoot at it.

Got preety hard perf issues with version 1.40 StableBranch and the latest of your mission. Like mentioned the issue acts like an old Harddisk which has problems to load, short stutter, normal gameplay for few minutes, short stutter, normal gameplay.

Other observation i did:

- dead bodies sometimes dont get erased (last time i played i had 25 dead bodies on the counter)

- cant spawn Construction Truck on camps (with Shift+1),other Vehicles like Strider works

- enemy AI mostly has Katibas, random weapons are rare

I was running WLA at 57 FPS pretty consistently before the 1.40 update with a heavily modded game. I've lost 22-25 FPS after the 1.40 update and the latest SP WLA release. However, I have the frame drop whether or not I am running WLA and whether or not the mods are active. I am fairly certain that it has something to do with 1.40. Interestingly, I upped my graphics settings after the frame drop and have noticed that, although the settings are MUCH higher, the frame rate is the nearly the same 20-25 FPS. Unfortunately, that means 20-25 FPS consistently. It will not leave much room for an inevitable drop later on in the WLA mission as things heat up. I have not seen a bug report on the frame drop with 1.40 yet. I cannot get my head around why, since the changes in 1.40 don't seem too substantial on the surface.

Yea after the update i defrag and verify integrity on steam but it doesnt really help, the performance is terrible and fps is very low, even worse when you are in a town. Which sucks because its the only thing on arma 3 i really play, i know its probably not your fault and more the game though.

Have spotted the strange FPS drop too, trying to see if its mine or game update's fault. As strange thing the fps_diag report high fps, but thats not the case. The new distant virtual fights shouldnt be heavy. There havent been other tweaks much. Testing currently in DEV-build if its better but stucked to get new A*-pathfinding work. Its working, but some strange issue to get the function end. Debug sneak peak:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402916605

Mission updates very soon in day or few. Before that would suggest to try to DEV-build if its any better.

Edit: Now the A*-pathfinding works :D, had one typo and ran wrong function for 2 hours. :oops: Back in business again.

Edited by SaOk

i know its probably not your fault and more the game though.

+1

100% sure it's the game bro... :)

New SP WLA update. New pathfinding added for virtual platoons + other tweaks/some optimizations.

I recommend to use the DEV-build, its seems normal smooth for me so far.

New SP WLA update. Automatic pathfinding can be used when commanding marker platoons on map (for both land/sea platoons), added CSAT chopper supply teams, and early work to add recon and vehicle air carrier marked platoons + some tweaks

With automatic pathfinding, I mean that if you click waypoint over water-area for land platoons, the waypoints are made around it. The longer route the more time it takes to generate (platoon gets in waiting state and cant be commanded during that). As reminder the map commanding work by left clicking platoon on map and then by holding shift you can add waypoint(s). Adding guidance box soon on map view.

Edited by SaOk