SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

How to buy Choppers Using Mill Center, I cant see how to buy choppers for my use rather than AI controlled. Im assuming they have to be unlocked with tasks?

Take control of the factory under Agios Dionysios and a Power plant. Return to the factory... shift + 1 gives you the factory menu where you can build any empty vehicle.

@SaOk:

without fog, without fatigue and with revive this mission is really our favorite !

i also added R3F logistics and VAS on dropped support ammo box.

i fixed the issues (imho) with crappy code but i would like to see the no fog and no fatigue option in the startup settings in future rlz. The only things i can't fix are the vehicle respawn and the items removing... but for the last i don't saw the compatibility with R3F logistics for now.

Edited by XoO

New SP WLA mission update. New local AI (guard react on footsteps, bodies, bolted animals/civs, civs react on player in their houses/run to get help), random officers visiting in camps + much tweaks.

New stuff again soon.

Edit: Reuploaded with some more tweaks (one civ task also had bug from new location search).

Edited by SaOk

Nope, :) sorry uploaded just hotfix for house item bug.

okay i redownload it ^^ can you add map "Sauerland" to one of your next updates? Its such a big map and also every building is enterable for me and AI

Will try to add it very soon, after working more on the new AI funcs and some other new stuff.

Thats cool, looking forward to it ^^

I go test the new version now, i recieved yesterday the beta final version of dragonfyre, i am excited how it sounds now. Release should be by Sunday

Anyway at all to disable fatigue for player and ai team??? Seems like I'm forever waiting around for ai to catch up in slow motion.

Made the fatigue setting affect all AI units too for next update. Release in day or few.

Can there be a setting for civ vehicles too? The ones that spawn empty are just really annoying sometimes, there was about 18 at my airfield base the other day and they kept spawning and blowing up. Also the problem of enemy air when the player is in the air seems to be the same as when i first started playing this mission.

You get a squad geared up and into a chopper and you get mullered by jets, drones and suddenly spawning AA vehicles/manpads. I know the transport that you can call in is indestructable but sometimes i cant be bothered dealing with the AI flying and want to fly my own missions and routes.

I would like to start playing this awsome mission on chernarus, and because there is no woodland camo for "future NATO" units, I installed RHS mod. My question is, how should I setup the green army units? Is there any mod adding Chernarus Defence Forces, or something like that which will well play with the mission and the mod?

So since this is no not only a SP mission, but supports online coop I have ran into the frustration of the spawn system.

Is there anyway to get Chessmaster's revive system working in this? I have the mod right now enabled, and the AI are using it on each other etc, but the game instantly kills us throwing us to the start and forcing to parachute in.

I love the game other than this aspect because it makes playing with friends a little bit annoying as opposed to being able to walk over to them to revive them keeping the fight going.

Any ideas?

Edited by Docka

Thanks :), you need to tweak the onplayerrespawn.sqf and onplayerkilled.sqf. Could maybe even disable those By adding if (true) exiWith {}; as first row in both scripts. Then you can try to change the respawn setting in description.ext. You should be able to leave the respawn island then using the fast-travel instead.

Have been working on the SP version, update soon again in near days. Bit slowed down, since got PowerDirector 13 ultra to create some nice new videos. Still learning it but just got rid of one annoying issue at least. :) You can expect some video in video action coming with over-used effects and weird animations. :D

Great, hope to get my hands on it soon ^^ Since last version the massive AI amount of over 1500 Vehicles seems gone, didnt see it again

I have some problems with the construct and call support features, not sure if it's a bug or just me being oblivious to ARMA 3. These bugs are:

1/ I just hijacked a ZAMAK Transport from the enemy, and tried to construct a base camp with it. However, the game didn't allow me and kept saying that I must be within 75m around construction-capable vehicle.

2/ I used the call support feature to call in a truck for my personal use. The chopper showed up, but it never landed and just kept flying back and forth. I tried to pop signal smoke but it was to no avail.

Hi, :) the enemy ZAMAK is not in construct-ability list. Easiest way to get one is to buy truck in local shop (shift+1) when near village. The slingloading causes still trouble, I try to think something for it or bring the old way back (to make the purhcased stuff just drop from nowhere).

Woa, don't expect a response in such a short time. Thank you a lot. Now I have to find another use for that truck, a nice roadblock perhaps :D

The slingloading does work its just hit and miss, sometimes they must drop the load on the way :p

Thanks :), you need to tweak the onplayerrespawn.sqf and onplayerkilled.sqf. Could maybe even disable those By adding if (true) exiWith {}; as first row in both scripts. Then you can try to change the respawn setting in description.ext. You should be able to leave the respawn island then using the fast-travel instead.

Have been working on the SP version, update soon again in near days. Bit slowed down, since got PowerDirector 13 ultra to create some nice new videos. Still learning it but just got rid of one annoying issue at least. :) You can expect some video in video action coming with over-used effects and weird animations. :D

Sweet Ill try to monkey around with it and see what happens.

Hey SaOk, do you think using ZBE_Cache AI & Vehicle caching http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179777-ZBE_Cache-AI-amp-Vehicle-caching-script-addon would break your mission or do you use something similar in the mission already. I have tried it in DUWS and it works well but I was wondering if you had any insight on how it would effect your mission. Thanks

Hi :) I have own spawning-deleting loops for everything already. The vehicle caching especially wont have near any effect. Cache AI may have little for the few patrolling teams, but not sure if it would conflict with my scripts. Overally I wouldnt expect noticeable gain in FPS. The most hit come from urban enviroment.

Hi SaOk, you know when you can add your own mods to light vehicles, aircraft etc well what does it do when you add them to the statics list? I'm trying to play with no vanilla content since im not a fan of any of it and i thought if i added things like the tow to the statics list that i could put one down as a base defense for example but it doesn't seem to do anything when i add them all to the list.

Also i was wondering if RHS could be implemented more thoroughly? For example when you get the gear drops and vehicle drops from the tasks at the start they are all vanilla weapons and a marshall/slammer. Just a thought :)