SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

What AI mods do you use? I used a few but they seem to bug out the game after a few loads and some of them make AI erratic in combat and its frustrating when they don't listen to orders.

Released hotfix for SP. There was error when spawned state platoon got resupplied.

What AI mods do you use? I used a few but they seem to bug out the game after a few loads and some of them make AI erratic in combat and its frustrating when they don't listen to orders.

I use:

ASR AI3 (adjusted Config)

bCombat (adjusted Config)

Smarter Tanks

VCom AI (adjusted Config)

I'll give the last two a try since i haven't used them.

New SP WLA update. More tweaks, some possible bad issues fixed and certain air vehicle detect their correct ammo (and can now resupply). There is some names for magazines missing that make the data for the certain vehicles look more dull. You can vote the ticket I made to get those corrected in configs: ;)

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22830

Ty for new update! Will check it today. :inlove:

PS: Could you say in which .sqf i can change camp's density, to make much more enemy camps on map?

Another WLA SP hotfix. After the earlier update, there was wrong ammo given for certain vehicle classes in platoons.

More those tiny camps can be added by editing VarReEnemies in init.sqf and events\timedevents.sqf. It sets the total man amount in tiny camps - 15 value would keep spawned 3 tiny camps at once. Adding more big camps needs more editing, I will check it later. Adding some more challening difficulty levels soon.

Sometimes there is a platoon that have got much multiplied magazines. Not sure if the issue is now gone, but still looking after it.

Edit: New update again with some more fixes.

Edited by SaOk

didnt test yesterday update and now u released 2 more lol! Awesome!

+1 :D

SaOk

Thanks, i saw it yesterday.

But does it increase amount of camps in map? (not only enemy num in camp)

I will check it later. Adding some more challening difficulty levels soon.

I play in "challenging" difficulty. :D

Just whant to add more camps\enemies on map, but with stable prestige income for me.

It would be good if you can add additional prestige modifier in options for future updates.

+ additional modifier for VehicleZones _speed. (to make them move faster)

Also i'm not sure, but why piers\storage doesn't add additional prestige for player? Or it only work when i have working power station?

Thanks again for such awesome mission. There a tons of code inside .pbo. .___.

Edited by Shoker

New SP WLA update. Increased difficulty (especially with higher ones) - CSAT gets prestige from location capturing/player's failed tasks/player killed civs and from other faulty civ events, with highest difficulty there is also more tiny camps/vehicle scouts + some other tweaks.

CSAT uses their prestige to create more platoons and walls around their camps/factories. Adding more mod templates soon, those could be nice and cant say no to a cat. The max big camps are map size related, I need to tweak it to avoid one issue. Own modifier for prestige is possible, will see. Could also tweak the platoon speeds. To get timed prestige from factory, you need to have power and pier for it. The rate is mentioned in briefing and also as color symbols in UI (if factory and some other number is red, there is no enough of those). Thanks :)

I use:

ASR AI3 (adjusted Config)

bCombat (adjusted Config)

Smarter Tanks

VCom AI (adjusted Config)

Are you using all these mods at the same time?

Could you post your config files?

Not related to this mission but it seems whatever AI mods are run my AI are just dumb as soup. Its usually like erm yea that bmp right infront of us is shooting at us, maybe return fire? No? Oh ok.

Yes, some AI mods may turn the mission much harder. I have tried to give enemy vehicles only waypoints that are not directly in players position, having big offsets. Also not using guard-waypoints for them. Tried some AI mod last summer that made them move at player again. But probably AI mods can have also good sides.

Ok, perhaps I am just doing something wrong... but the "Fix this vehicle" mission, I can't get anything to work to actually fix the vehicle. I've done a few searches, but have not found anything. Any suggestions? Thanks much!

Hey guys. I used the search function and didnt find it so im assuming im the only person with this problem.

I am an unable to save in COOP on my hosted server, The button is just grayed out. How can I fix this?

AI engineer should be able to fix the vehicle, activate the unit and then point at the vehicle. In COOP you need to log in as admin to be able to save.

Yes, some AI mods may turn the mission much harder. I have tried to give enemy vehicles only waypoints that are not directly in players position, having big offsets. Also not using guard-waypoints for them. Tried some AI mod last summer that made them move at player again. But probably AI mods can have also good sides.

The mission and settings are fine its just the AI whether vanilla or modded is just infuriating, just something you have to live with in Arma it seems.

Freaking Awesome mission.

One request though. Is there any chance in the future you could release a version of this mission with AGM modules in it instead of the Vanilla revive system you have in it now. It obviously would be a separate mission not taking over the standard one but just simple a different mission groups can run that are running AGM.

I am finding this mission has conflicts with the AGM medical system and sometime even the vehicles repair system. Typically my group just disables AGM when we play this mission however not running AGM really makes the game feel incomplete.

Thanks, :) will see. I might try to create my own revive system too.

Currently remaking totally the virtual distant battle system, you can now see which vehicle shoots what and with what ammo. Result is based on used ammo type, shooter/target vehicle type, is one or both vehicles moving, is shooter damaged. Will also try to expand having role for smoke, morale, enviroment and maybe some other factors. Also guardpost/camps have effect like before. Target can also get stunned. Making good progress, hoping to have new update in day or few.

Hi I just tried out WLA on many different maps and I'm very impressed so far!

I just have one problem: After I used Arsenal it won't work a second time. It's greyed out then.

I am also using RHS: Escalation. Do I have to replace all the units manualy with the mod button?

Thanks :) in COOP the RHS template can be enabled in mission parameters before starting the session in role selecting lobby. You can alsoo toggle unlimited arsenal access there, else you need to commit tasks and capture locations to get more ARS-points that can be spent to enter the arsenal.