SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Yeah, but honestly i think SaOk will work on the performance (i think^^) before he adds even more vehicles which try to kill you. Till then u can play with this mod, i did it too, just add the A2 Heli mod and MCC to your folder and start Saoks´s mission. And when u need a Heli u spawn it easy through using MCC.

New SP WLA version is available (in Dropbox link only). Requires DEV-version until official patch next week. Added the new vehicles, music and some tweaking done, but overally not much yet.

Edited by SaOk

Can you tweak the speed at which enemy captures forces? A gunship comes, destroyes a couple things and BAM base flipped. Also, once a base is captured it immediately spawns enemy stuff, vehicles etc. The spawning of these things should take longer imo.

After capturing camp, AI guards should arrive from distance, but there is some bug in that. Will work on these soon. Already camps stay better on your side, if you add guardpost(s) with AI guards. Then enemy need to get those out too to capture.

good stuff ! lost the camp build-out option too, but at least i now found the hills being a good area to retreat and take a breath

Ah, yes. Fixed that earlier but then forgot it. :) Let me know if its still bugged for some crates/vehicles.

Great update there dude, runs much smoother now, very well.

2 bugs found untill now:

-some Parasoldiers which comes with OrcaHelo from Enemy sometimes still exploding when reach the ground

&

-it feels like everytime i whip an Enemy Squad´Butt ~5 seconds later comes an Artillery or Mortar to the position where the fight was. Maybe it was an Illusion but it happend very often

Hey is there a way to up the build and weapon limits at camps and bases? Having a lot of issues with mortor rounds, Is there a way to disable them on a co-op8 mission that's on a dedicated server. Also for the life of me I can't figure out how to call in Air Support like Artillery or JDAMS

Edited by Chopsy

I started my first round in this campaign on normal difficulty, sound fine. After a couple of hours I am not sure of my choice anymore. There seems to be more friendly *regular* troops than enemies, not to mention the friendly civilians. They are liberating the island without my help, I feel irrelevant :). I suppose I should start anew with the highest difficulty level, but I am afraid it may do some silly things like increase the already horrible amount of bullets needed to kill an enemy, introduce boss fights and raid mobs and whatnot ;). Increasing the difficulty level will only reduce the amount of friendlies and increase the amount of enemies, won't it? Reduce supplies? Anything else?

New SP WLA version is available (in Dropbox link only). Requires DEV-version until official patch next week. Better spawn distances now when flying, also all spawn distances can be increased from start menu, and some bug fixes.

In COOP version artillery calls are still disabled. Will work on those soon. I will see those other soon too.

With higher difficult levels in SP, player dies little easier and you get less start prestige and time prestige. Also little more enemies and less friendlies.

As was discussed in this post I got the neverending alarm bug too, with the latest version that is in the workshop. I don't mind restarting since it's close to the beginning, but if you can't fix it or don't have the time, maybe there is a way to remove the alarm altogether?

WLS still have old alarm script that used createsoundsource that get bugged if loading savegame that was saved when alarm was playing. I try to update WLS at some point. In WLA, there shouldnt be that issue.

It increases spawn ranges. E.g. normally some vehicles appear 2km away. With +50% setting, it makes them appaer 3km away. Also many other things and camps appear "faster" (900m -> 1.5x900m = 1350m). Over that, with any setting, while player is in chopper or plane, ranges get x2.5 bigger. E.g. with +50% setting, certain vehicles appear 7.5km away. Total amount of life stays the same except more camps/guardposts/walls may spawn than normally.

Yes, difficult level is some bit higher also because of that. The normal setting is what it was before (except when flying).

I havent, mission currently have VAS version 2.3. There would be 2.4, will update it at some point.

SaOk,

you need to fix this spawning rates, it´s insane, it spawned within 2 Minutes over 70 new vehicles, it was my shortest flight in a Chopper ever. Its never possible to finish the game with this spawnratio. I used ur new LifeRange Option with the +40% too, didnt you say it makes that CSAT Clowns will spawn further away? A human will never finish your great mission dude with this amount of Enemys. The following pics is how the zones are puffed up with enemy bases also i have a screen which shows the Unitcounter. Also this spawning reduces my FPS by over 75%...

skyjpkaj.jpg 5j3jvr.jpg

SaOk,

you need to fix this spawning rates, it´s insane, it spawned within 2 Minutes over 70 new vehicles, it was my shortest flight in a Chopper ever. Its never possible to finish the game with this spawnratio. I used ur new LifeRange Option with the +40% too, didnt you say it makes that CSAT Clowns will spawn further away? A human will never finish your great mission dude with this amount of Enemys. The following pics is how the zones are puffed up with enemy bases also i have a screen which shows the Unitcounter. Also this spawning reduces my FPS by over 75%...

http://abload.de/thumb2/skyjpkaj.jpg http://abload.de/thumb2/5j3jvr.jpg

100% agree, My friend and I had the same issue, it got so bad for us we couldn't even move like 400-500 meters without contacts from something (squads/tank/mrap/heli)

I really think it should be adjusted or give us an option to adjust it

Yeah, an option for adjusting would be great. It´s really not possible to master this map with this massive amount. Specially the Kayman Attack choppers which are so much overarmored, they eating bullets from the AA and exploding maybe 30 secons later, in this time when they crusing down with broken engine they shoot all to death (not really logical cause i,ve seen how the Cockpit was filled with bullets and both Pilots die) and after killed the first Kayman it doesnt take 2 minutes and the next Kayman is firing from Safe range the rockets and destroy all what belongs to my team including this dumb ai followers which cant even reload or heal themself when u didnt order it^^

I will check these. Increasing the ranges shouldnt affect vehicle count much. There should be only 4x(amount of camps in range) more vehicles. Much of the vehicles in your case could be also small physX objects in guardposts. The unit amount probably had bigger FPS hit. I will see if it would be possible to tweak that when player is flying. Could disable simulation for certain units at least.