Sign in to follow this  
eble

Israel - Gaza - What should we do if anything.

If you study a real bible (Geneva) you will see that Rome is the "little horn" of which is certainly not teaching Jesus as a saviour (Christianity in its TRUE form), they teach Mother Mary (IE goddess worship) and also man as gods (taking the role of christ) so that's why, and the only connection is the name ref only. Also its about the hierarchy of Catholicism not all Catholics as some blame game (As I mentioned questioning the military isnt hating the troops).

I mentioned Protestantism becuase those in that group were fighting for the actual notion of Jesus/Saviour, and so they were at logger heads with Rome (why do you think christians were burned at the steak and tortured with geneva bibles around thier necks by catholosism "christians" you dont do that to your own do you), these are historic facts, but if you want to use it for a self created argument be my guest. In no way can confirming historic facts be flaming someone in here, If you refer to me quoted the "rules" it was just about one section not all of it, none of us are perfect we all have our fare share of it here.

Yeah, you started this with your pretty massive insult directed at just about 1 billion persons, so you can't really say it's over because it's off topic. Your vehement anti-Catholicism is quite obvious. I'm not going to respond to your insults any further than saying that it is beyond me why you took it on you to reprimand Walker, seeing as how your post was considerably more offensive and in violation of the rules you mentioned.

See, religions will always be a sting topic. And there's a good reason that may surprise many.

True Christianity or Islam is extremely rare and nearly nowhere to be found, with true Judism extinct 1000 years ago. Why, what happened? You see. Every religion has a god or several gods it worships, and each religion has its own practices and customs, there is not a definite answer on which religion is the best. That's because, many people ignore the fact that what we call god, or gods, is not a person, is not several persons, is not supernatural power or something that doesn't exist, it's simply another race that created us, and no, there's not a separate race per religion, it's same for every religion there is. The reason why so many people argue that one thing is wrong while other is right because they aren't educated well and don't poses sufficient knowledge about life in general.

Long ago, when religions formed, we were given a task as a race to complete, and as help we received guardians to protect us in our endeavors, most people know them as angels, or guardian angels (anhelos from greek means messenger) and most stories, books and paintings depict them with wings, which is just a centuries old way of saying "this can fly" the truth is these angels or whatever stayed on our planet to protect us, had advanced technology (similar to jetpacks) and monitored our actions while our true creators went galaxies away. One day, being the selfdestructive race we are, we decided to show off and bolster our big egos on who can worship and cherish our creators better, this led to arguments, and arguments led to wars. What wars brought wasn't total destruction or division to mankind, but, the guardian angels who supposed to protect us suddenly decided they can take over and rule as they wish. Soon enough, they had offspring with our race, and this offspring created corruption, distress, even more blodshed and misery and pain than we already caused ourselves. So here we are today, instead of living flawless and advanced life like we should, we are stuck killing eachother, suffering from diseases, and seeing no further than one planet called Earth. It's our own fault, we let it happen, and until our creators return it will be like this. Now, not all of those angels went evil, some stayed good and indeed they help keep the balance, otherwise our kind would be over ages ago.

This is BS? Maybe in your opinion, but take a good look at pyramids arts, all paintings, religious books, etc, and you will see light bulbs, flying ships, saucers, lasers, astronauts, etc, all drawn in a time when regular people had no electricity (and inventing electricity is another story for itself that could blow peoples minds) or knew what a tv is let alone any of those advanced technologies.

What most Christians don't understand is that Jesus is not a god, he is called son of a god because he passed gods messages to us common folk, and with that helped many regardless of their beliefs. The sad thing is this isn't misunderstood just in Christianity, the same goes for Islam and their beliefs, the same goes for Judaism and all other religions...

One could say ignorance is mankinds worst enemy. Because as long an individual is ignorant, he/she can be manipulated and blinded, and as long someone is manipulated and blinded he/she can't advance.

So continuing the religion topic won't bring any good, as it's endless and there won't be an agreement by any side soon on what's right or whats wrong, in a way everyone is. With war being religion arguments byproduct, I also suggest we drop the argues and fights, because none of us has the knowledge necessary to draw an opinion worthy of the real truth, and everyone has a right to do, think or go where he/she wants to.

It's holiday season, rather than spending it in fighting, enjoy it :)

I have almost no idea what you just wrote, but I can assure you that no Christian on Earth regards Jesus to be God.

I have almost no idea what you just wrote, but I can assure you that no Christian on Earth regards Jesus to be God.

I'm not surprised and don't blame you. About your assurance, you just need to take a good look around and ask people, specially in the less advanced countries.

Anyway, as I mentioned and suggested in previous post, it's a sensitive topic for many, so I'm going to drop off it here :)

Uhm, no, no. That sounds like a quite negative stereotype, I have no idea where you got that notion from in the first place.

Uhm, no, no. That sounds like a quite negative stereotype, I have no idea where you got that notion from in the first place.

There's nothing negative in it. As a designer and software developer I travel a lot, which means I see and meet different cultures, different people, and get to know them. Even now I work in a relatively dangerous place, I don't need to make up things and claim them, I saw them with my own eyes and that's sufficient, and no, I'm not marking the whole world based just on few individuals or countries.

There's no point discussing this further ;)

Yes, Mr. Crash, it is offtopic. Let's stay off the subject lest we start getting infractions for OT spamming. No more posts regarding the Catholicism vs. Protestantism please.

In my own defence I mearly replied to a subject brought about before my posts and I put them in clear hidden sections so people could read just to clarify something that was it, nothing more, I dont take kindly to being singled out for taking something off topic when clearly its others wanting to argue and point negative fingers.

It may be a sensitive topic but if you talk about Palestine/Isreal, its oh so very close to the entire subject, tiz a tricky one for sure . Scrim I PM'd you BTW.

Edited by mrcash2009