Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

Overthrow your government

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ July 08 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your very own, 250 year old constitution guarantees you freedom of speech.

Does this stop when that freedom of speech promotes things that you don't want to hear?<span id='postcolor'>

Thats an interesting existential paradox.  Freedom practically promotes the calls for its destruction.  interesting eh?   confused.gif

Bwahahahaha... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif this would have been so funny had I not spilled tea all over my keyboard while laughing...

Anyway.. obviously a misunderstanding. Residuum: posting rights returned. You and Ex-Ronin sort out the rest smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ July 08 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 08 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obviously you do not understand the situation. And I am entitled to not conversate with morons.<span id='postcolor'>

Calling me a moron because I do not agree with you?

mad.gif

I think an apology is in order mad.gif

Posting rights removed until I get one mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Gee i guess someone here doesn't believe in freedom of speech.

wow.gif

Thx Denoir.

I was indeed referring to the girl. I was astounded because this girl who was excericising the freedoms granted to her by the Constitution was saying that "It was old and they didnt know what they were talking about"

She did not grasp our government our the constitution. And I didn't wish to speak with her anymore. Theres no law that says I have to talk to everyone.

It was not a matter of me not agreeing with her, it was a matter of common sense.

I didn't appreciate being told to appolgize to the "lady" for my "petty action" or being told to "Grow up". You cannot understand the situation because you don't know me, or her. Your opinion was that which was based on only limited facts.

Maybe you should think about that before you jump in with your Ann-Landers like "wisdom" again? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 08 2002,17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe you should think about that before you jump in with your Ann-Landers like "wisdom" again? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, lets make this public.

I apologise for saying all those nasty things to him, and for overreacting. I look like a right fool now confused.gif

Sorry mate sad.gif

But tell me, who is Ann-Landers?

No hard feelings, everything is ok. biggrin.gif

Ann Landers is a person whom people write to for advice.  She is published in many American newspapers and she is known for her snappy and old fashioned advice.

And here I was thinking Ann Landers was the chick outta "murder she wrote" oh the shame biggrin.gif

Baaah easy mistake anyone could have made wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And here I was thinking Ann Landers was the chick outta "murder she wrote" oh the shame<span id='postcolor'>

You need to watch TV with my grandma Placebo. That, Mattlock, and Lawrence Welk are here favorite programs. tounge.gif