Sign in to follow this  
lao fei mao

Smookie Animation Pack Lite version

i just downloaded it but only a few animatioins work for example i cant jump over walls or lean agenst them has anybody ealse got this problem ??

i just downloaded it but only a few animatioins work for example i cant jump over walls or lean agenst them has anybody ealse got this problem ??

Yes, this is lite version, if you like jump over wall or lean against wall, please use the full version. My intention of making lite version is that keep all BIStudio's anims whilst using some of SMK's useful anims.

I'm glad this pack was made, especially considering I personally prefer the BIS movement anims for walking, jogging/running.

However is there any particular reason why the wall related anims were removed? Does it have specifically to do with the removal of the mod anims for walking, jogging et-al?

I like this although I see a lot of potential in being able to climb over walls.

Nice job, pity about that though.

I'm glad this pack was made, especially considering I personally prefer the BIS movement anims for walking, jogging/running.

However is there any particular reason why the wall related anims were removed? Does it have specifically to do with the removal of the mod anims for walking, jogging et-al?

I like this although I see a lot of potential in being able to climb over walls.

Nice job, pity about that though.

-------Wall related anims exist an issue of how judge a wall existence. Otherwise it would be weird while seeing your teammates acting against air. To solve this, Mr. Smookie used a script to fulfill it, but so sad the script is not optimized, it can't recognize non-BIS's walls, and would generate lots of error information in .rpt file.

-------Wall related anims exist an issue of how judge a wall existence. Otherwise it would be weird while seeing your teammates acting against air. To solve this, Mr. Smookie used a script to fulfill it, but so sad the script is not optimized, it can't recognize non-BIS's walls, and would generate lots of error information in .rpt file.

Ahh, I see.

Well, either way, I'm glad this serves as an alternative.

The only thing I'm having difficulty doing now is the panic cover stance, was that one taken out too?

The vaulting anim is out of place most of the time yeah

Default stepping over anim from BIS is much better - simply because you can use it anywhere and it won't look out of place or silly.

nice I'll test and it's really great, why did you delete the transition Rifle --->> PA because it is much better in the SMK

any chance to add the old smk transition?

The link is down.

Could somebody please upload it or know of a working link?

I believe the build on ArmAHolic should be the updated version.

I believe the build on ArmAHolic should be the updated version.

You're right, I thought it hadn't been updated. :)

The bikey for the latest version on ArmAHolic does not work and will kick anyone running the addon. Resigning fixes.

can you do tactical pace ,with weapon up , with this? because i can't find it;;; or do i need the full version,,, as opposed to lite version.

Edited by m101

Armaholic is down, anyone still happen to have this mod file. I am so weirded out by full smk anims and prefer this lite version. Unfortunately no where to get it now.

I tried editing the pbo myself but ended up making them t-posing.

I am asking for a luck.

12 hours ago, Doug Willis said:

anyone still happen to have this mod file.

Your in luck i have it in my COWarMod and i do have the smk_anims_lite file in the addons folder or in the extra features folder of the mod.

Download COWarMod here and grab the file from it:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/116451-cowarmod-release/