Sign in to follow this  
m79

Ofp:r 12th dec release in australia

pisss me off when the distrubuters do this , according to Ozisoft , it was never going to be released before the end of financial year.

EB told me 28th of June nad today now the 10th of july , I then rang ozisoft and was told the above..

PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

sorry about other post , got my months wrong way around smile.gif

Rage was effecting my judgement tounge.gif

Please use this thread. Ppl in NA and other places are unhappy about this too.

i feel sorry for aussies...i was quite upset, but after hearing what ppl from down under has to bear, i feel sorry for them.

Cheers mate

Yeah I know about the other post , just wanted to get it off my chest.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M79 @ June 28 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheers mate

Yeah I know about the other post , just wanted to get it off my chest.<span id='postcolor'>

Well thats fine and all but Placebo is not happy about these release thread dates.

Come share your major disappointment in the best buy thread or the one ralph linked you too.

My sources in the Oz gaming industry are telling me either the 10th, or the 12th...

I'm goin' crazy here! The SOF2, America's Army and Global Ops demos just ain't cuttin' it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 08 2002,13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My sources in the Oz gaming industry are telling me either the 10th, or the 12th...

I'm goin' crazy here! The SOF2, America's Army and Global Ops demos just ain't cuttin' it!<span id='postcolor'>

I know how ya feel fubar. Here play some Pong. Yea it can be boring but itll keep ya busy for 5-10 mins....

Ive beaten that pong game a couple times now, so I need to find something else sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 08 2002,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ive beaten that pong game a couple times now, so I need to find something else sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL im so bored waiting for Resistance that im playing the Delta Force Land Warrior Campaign....Is that truely bored or what?

THAT is bored... Whenever I play the 'Dirty Bomb' mission, Im cracking up the whole way through it

Yup i was very bored..One thing that gets me here is i thought placebo said no more release date threads....But he hasnt locked this one..I find it kinda odd. Im not saying it should be locked but i thought by now it would have been....

Hmm and why would I lock this one? It's the official Australasia release date thread as it says in my pinned "no more new release date threads" thread biggrin.gif

Doh! I sorta over looked this one when i read that thread. My bad sorry.

as you may have read in my other post about the pushed back release date for aussie ofpr.

Sorry about the other post Placebo , I forgot , was real pissed off with codelosers.

Unfourtunately ozisoft and CM are willing to blatantly lie to string people along, keep them going a few days, a few more days.

The amount of conflicting reports from them is insane, it was here, they were repacking it with aussie stuff over a week ago (like ozisoft fliers or rego or something), then it was not even in the country, then it was, then it wasn't....

Screw this...

Yeah the nob on the phone at ozisoft said , in the same breath "We dont have it yet, but we are shipping it today".

The guy at EB , after ringing Head office (he was that pissed with the amount of calls concerning ofp:r) this morning that when he called me back he said that EB were sick of dealing with this particular unrealible distributor.

but that there was not much that EB could do due to the fact that CM are in bed with Ozi, and the are the only CM dist. in Aust.

Dont want to discourage you pleople, but the spanish Release has been all of the sudden set back to July 19th!!!!

This is a f****ng joke. First it was the 21st, then the 28th, then the 3rd, went to the 5th and now suddenly the 19th. What is wrong with these people confused.gif

Seems like CM are doing this on pourpose. confused.gif

I've just got off the phone to various people at EB and Ozisoft.

New Release date = 18th July.

Congratulations must go to Ozisoft, and Codemasters. Good job on screwing yourself over.

I imagine a signifigant proportion of people in Oz are happily playing pirate copies of OFP:R.

Has anyone seen any advertising for OFP:R in Australia ? i haven't

Very stupid behaviour by CM / Ozisoft.

I am quite annoyed. But surely not as much as BIS is.

I don't want BIS to suffer, because I appreciate they made this game. But why the HELL are they still letting Codemasters **** them up the *** ?

There is no advertising for this game, NOONE knows about it. I think I've done more advertising in Australia than Codemasters has.

Our release date is constantly being changed, do you realise that 70% of sales are gone now? Pirate versions are becoming available quite readily, you are **CKING yourselves over.

Dumbasses, absolute dumbasses.

Now Release date has been pushed to the 18th July for Australia.

CodeMasters And OziSoft couldn't organize a root in a brothel with a fist full of $50's

Yeah, I hear 18th everywhere I tried...but you can bet your sweet ass that on the 18th it will be pushed back to the 25th.

F**k, I wish I had ordered it online back on June 28... mad.gif