Sign in to follow this  
IceBryce

News from o2 (objektiv)

Hello i am new here and this is my First post biggrin.gif zo i hope you welcome me butt this is the reason wy i post this Topic!

ive asked ive O2 (objektiv) released for the Public and this is the awnser!

ive been mailed by Nada Adamkova (a guy from BIS)Hi,

>mesagge that O2 will be released for the public on 28 June .... this isn't

true.

You still need access codes.

Regards

Nada Adamkova

BIstudio

zo this is the mail!

Reminder anouther 3 days befoure Recistance wil come out

biggrin.gif

ehh

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME!!!</span>

but why do you have  biggrin.gif 's since it is nothing to be happy about if they dont release it (it als isn't something to be sad about bis made the right decision)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceBryce @ June 25 2002,17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hello i am new here and this is my First post  biggrin.gif  zo i hope you welcome me butt this is the reason wy i post this Topic!

ive asked ive O2 (objektiv) released for the Public and this is the awnser!

ive been mailed by Nada Adamkova (a guy from BIS)

Hi,

>mesagge that O2 will be released for the public on 28 June .... this isn't

true.

You still need access codes.

Regards

Nada Adamkova

BIstudio

zo this is the mail!

Reminder anouther 3 days befoure Recistance wil come out

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nada is a girl not a guy

and please , use s instead of Z when you say "so"

lolol hercules as obvious and as subtle as a sledgehammer to the knee biggrin.gif

i sense an IQ same as shoe size here smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 25 2002,18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i sense an IQ same as shoe size here  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Scorpio and Hilandor:  Heck of a nice way to greet a new person to our forums.

For everyone he's confirming good news, getting access codes is not a problem.

Konyak

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOLLOCKS ... until i see an official announcement

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For everyone he's confirming good news, getting access codes is not a problem.

<span id='postcolor'>

Ummmm, I thought it was bad news since BIS closed the BETA applictaions which gave you the code?

Hey, Hercules is back. For the people who never heard a Dutchman speak English with a very bad Dutch accent, read Hercules' posts aloud and you'll know how it sounds.

IceBryce I've removed the posting rights to your Hercules-200 and Hercules-002 accounts, please stick to one account and one account only, if you have any more I would suggest you PM me.

damn you guys,

you have realy no idea what fun it is see you tolk about a dutch dude because of his english. every body knows his english is bad, doesn't count for all dutch guys, or would you say my english is bad confused.gif

let me know!! smile.gif

lol

Ju guyz shuoldnt diz thi gy foo di accnt.  mad.gif

Clearly most people on this forum are fluent in many languages cos I certainly wouldn't criticise the English of someone who doesn't have it as their first language smile.gif

placebo, you ARE right,

I think there are a lot of people around here who's first languages isn't english, so don't mess with hercules-200 no more mad.gif or any body mad.gif

ah, thats better biggrin.gif

Solid snake is wrong beceuse i am not Hercules iam Ryan!

icebryce1985@hotmail.com and i am dyslectis zo dont fool me ya ive you folks have a handicap i wouldt spool da al!

Venividivicie ZO TOPIC CLOSED!

it is hercules

herculs wants to keep contact with me on msn but i blocked him now he came on a other hotmail but the same font and color.

herc i trown you again out of my msn list dont try to contact me again!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ June 25 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it is hercules

herculs wants to keep contact with me on msn but i blocked him now he came on a other hotmail but the same font and color.

herc i trown you again out of my msn list dont try to contact me again!<span id='postcolor'>

lol, me too, he blocked him a while back. biggrin.gif

he is just too annoying with his non-existant c-130

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ June 25 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it is hercules

herc i trown you again out of my msn list dont try to contact me again!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! Me thinks that Hercules has a lot more mental problems then just Dyslexia.  Regardless of whether his English is bad, he's still a wierdo in any language.   Or as we say in English:

"A few rounds short of a full clip."

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"A few rounds short of a full clip."

<span id='postcolor'>

bwahhahaaaa biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dutch_gatecrasher @ June 25 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn you guys,

you have realy no idea what fun it is see you tolk about a dutch dude because of his english. every body knows his english is bad, doesn't count for all dutch guys, or would you say my english is bad confused.gif

let me know!! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't know if you were referring to my post, but Hercules is Dutch. He even swore in Dutch in another thread.

And I know not all Dutch folks speak bad English. I'm Dutch too, you know. smile.gif

BTW im dutch too and if he has dyslexia he cant help it........

FW

PS dus laat hem eens een keer met rust ok?

Niet iedereen spreekt vloeiend engels!!!

PS2 If u cant read it find yourself an translation prog!!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Postduifje @ June 26 2002,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dutch_flag-on.gif

Go NL!<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif