Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Resistance's north american release date changed

I had the Euro version for ofp July 3rd. in the U.S. I was not going to wait to play it while all of Europe had it. tounge.gif

its official, the cm site now says that my order status is complete(used to say backordered) it gave me my tracking number at ups, and on the ups site it says it shall be on my house on july 11, well only 2 more days

Yep, same thing here. Good thing I have the day off. =)

Jonas Bane

There's Love Inside

I called EB today and they said that OFP:Resistance will be in Tommorow. w000t w000t!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Resistance is coming out tomorrow!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

And it's only 24.99 canadian dollars i foned eb!

Bout friggin time lol. This has been made waaayy harder than it should have been

I recieved my copy in the mail today, took long enough. Game is excellent so far. Great work on the campaign BIS, codies I dont see how you could have clusterf**ked this release any worse....

oh yes they could Hudson, Just check the Aust. release.

OK THIS SUX!

ITS JULY 10th IM CALLING ALL THE STORES AND THEY DO NOT HAVE IT! CANT THEY PREDICT THE DATE IT WILL BE OUT IN STORES SO THAT CUSTOMERS WONT GET FRUSTRATED?!

Im in Canada, Quebec. Called about all stores I know of (im working at one too) and best iva heard is that they gonna have it friday... What the @$@^@$^!

Whats that EB store you guys talk about?

I am almost board with waiting for the game. If it comes out fine, if it does not oh well.............I WANT THE GAME NOW!!!!! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

i live in montreal canada and i just went to the store the problem is that they said it had arrived at their wharehouse but that they wont have it untill thursday afternoon or latest friday but they told me so many things that put my hopes up  that i'll just wait and see confused.gif if you guys know any stores in the montreal area that have it, please tell me about it thx in advance.

frk out

The EB i phoned is in Pickering, ontario. I phoned again today to c if they had it but they said the shipment wil come on thursday. mad.gif

Resistance has finally been spotted in Florida!  Its on the truck and should be on the shelf this afternoon by 1400 according to the guy at Game Stop.  Woohooo!!!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Friend of mine just picked up our copies at GameStop in the Flatirons mall, Broomfield, CO.

I too live in Montreal and I'm waiting until the 11th for me to start going to stores and checking there. I hope either Future Shop, CompuSmart or EB would have it by then.

I just bought a new computer. It started out by me buy a GF4 Ti4400, but then I realized that it wouldn't be used proberly on my PIII 866 with only 256mb of ram, so I got this P4 2.2, with a kick ass ASUS mobo and 512mb or DDR ram. I wanna fully enjoy OFPR when I get it.

-=Die Alive=-

Well, the great release date cluster@#$% continues....

I live in Vancouver, and my local EB says they won't be getting it in this week. They weren't able to say when they would be getting it in either. This is a marked change from their very definate claim of it being in on the 10th....

I'm not very impressed with the way Codemasters has decided to release this. mad.gif

Midland Texas-

EB and Bestbuy do not have it, even though EBs computer shows it as being 'released'. Best Buy on the other hand, I had to help the guy out on how to spell 'Operation'.

I really should just apply for a job there- but Im probably overqualified

EB here in Ft. Myers, FL still doesn't have it. I gave up on Best Buy (all the salesman wanted to talk about was Warcraft III) and CodeMasters (cancelled my way back-backorder) BUT Babbage's did have 5 copies (well four now.... ).

Very strange distribution methods.