Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Resistance's north american release date changed

my package is in my city, and it says the ups truck has left the station to deliver, so the game should be here any minute now smile.gif

I hope mine gets here today, because FedEx doesnt work on weekends sad.gif

But it should, Its on One Day Air

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lilwillie @ July 12 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4.BIS out did themselves, this has to be the most fun I've had since I found out what my peckers for.<span id='postcolor'>

You couldve just stopped there lol

After many months of waiting. After the past two weeks of looking at the cursed Europeans getting something before us... I now have OFP:R. And I love it. The cutscenes are great, the island is beautiful, the new campaign system is a blast and the missions are tough.

I'm naming my first born child Bis. wink.gif

I got it where you got it frk19732001, I was downtown last night before the Alouette's game and none of the computer stores had it. So today I went out to that EB at Angrignon mall and they had 2 copies of it, but they had like 20 copies of Warcraft 3, those bastards.

I installed it no problem, and with my new GF4 4400, P4 2.2 and 512mb Ram, omg, the game is like amazing. I now can see men beyond 200m that are more than just blots in the distance, but I can see legs and arms. Man, I gotta say, the new island is amazing, just driving around in a jeep or bus, it's so cool.

B.I.S ===>smooch.gif<=== Me

-=Die Alive=-

I also got it yesterday, from babbages. They had more copies than I expected. The game is simply amazing. Good job BIS.

Well, I'm still sitting around scrathcing my nuts, waiting for the "18th". I have no f**king doubt on the 18th it will be pushed back again. F**k you, f**k you very much. If I had have known this sad ass bullshit was going to go down I would have ordered it online.

Out of interest, did anyone not in the US/Canada order it online, and if so, how long did it take to arrive?

Dont feel too bad, Fubar. Mines sitting in a FedEx sorting facility in Memphis, Tennessee, after taking 12 hours to get there from Louisville, Kentucky. I wonder how they treat packages that arent One Day Air... *shudder*

If you still haven't got it, just order from Codemasters smile.gif

i got mine on friday, but didnt have time to play it becuase i was out of town. I just got my first chance to play it last night, and all i can say is WOW

Ok, everyone has Resistance now, hence this thread serves no purpose any longer smile.gif