Sign in to follow this  
enad

When will it be on Steam?

I'm just curious as to when..and if this game is going to arrive on Steam so I can preorder it.

Thought maybe someone here could give me a proper answer.

I don't believe anyone knows yet, except the developers. But it will be on Steam.

I just find it so odd. Hardly anyone knows about this game, you'd think a bit more news and PR would of helped this game immensely. Putting it on Steam a bit earlier would of helped get the word out too.

I just find it so odd. Hardly anyone knows about this game, you'd think a bit more news and PR would of helped this game immensely. Putting it on Steam a bit earlier would of helped get the word out too.

Hey, mate, don't worry, you may preorder it from bistudio store, I already did. And I bet half of arma2 players would buy the IF.

The game has already gone to Steam some days before, seems like they have so much work, that still didn't upload it yet, as far as I know. Don't worry, people. I think, I also could suggest the BIS store as a qualified alternative in the meanwhile.

Hmm, If that's true..I'd love for it's Steam page to pop up so I can preorder. I prefer to have all my games in one place which is why I buy my games from Steam. I already know I can buy it from BI's website.

Does anyone have an update to this? I really wanna pre-order and not get left behind on the release date.

Please....

Please just take my money.

I've been throwing my credit card at the screen for 20 minutes now..

Just take it already!

Hilarious. I refresh and it'll bounce between released and coming soon.

It's a little after 3am so patience is too thin to wait, ended up just buying it through Bistudio's link. Almost guaranteed that when it shows up on Steam, it'll be more than $29 anyway.