Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

A question regarding vehicle racks:

Cars have a 'real' vehicle rack, which enable you to mount PRC-148s. However, by default the rack is empty, as stated by the wiki entry for vehicle racks. So my question is: is it possible to automatically add a PRC-148 to a Humvee vehicle rack via scripting?

Edited by JimiEZ

Its really annoying that Direct Input is gone from TS since its last update. I finally managed to make the talk key stick and now every time i start TS i have to change the hotkeys from Default to Keyboard & Mouse constantly. It will never stick to a hotkey.

Its really annoying that Direct Input is gone from TS since its last update. I finally managed to make the talk key stick and now every time i start TS i have to change the hotkeys from Default to Keyboard & Mouse constantly. It will never stick to a hotkey.

So the setting we needed to make ACRE work is no longer available, so does that mean TS and ACRE are no longer compatible and won't be unless the Direct Input setting is added back to TS3?

Read back a page! I explain in detail what is going on regarding DI.

Read back a page! I explain in detail what is going on regarding DI.

Ah OK, thanks. Luckily I hadn't updated to 3.0.13 yet :)

Rofl, i went back to 3.0.10, but the TS server my unit uses requires higher. X-D, So now i got 12 but still have the issue, oh well, have to do until the ACRE update.

In our current campaign we are using the awesome Paladin, but for that to be effective we need it way back. We have run into issues with radio range. Is there any way to set up a radio relay of some large antennas to extend the range? We have severe terrain between the battery and the observer, and don't have the manpower to have a relay team.

Please i need to know the key binds for Acre A3.

right now i need to find the use radio in vehicles.... is it available this option so far?

Please i need to know the key binds for Acre A3.

right now i need to find the use radio in vehicles.... is it available this option so far?

Ummm... Userconfig???

I must be the blindest gamer on earth., I have spent two days on this computer trying to add the other radios to the game. I have found everything I ever wanted to know about installing ACRE into ARMA3 but not nadda zilch on how to get the additional radios on the maps, The closest I came was an addthis code but no explanation on where it goes or how to do it. Some help would be awesome. P.S. I made it through 98 pages and wanted to shoot myself AND i AM SURE THE INFO IS IN THE LAST 4 lolol

Thanks

I must be the blindest gamer on earth., I have spent two days on this computer trying to add the other radios to the game. I have found everything I ever wanted to know about installing ACRE into ARMA3 but not nadda zilch on how to get the additional radios on the maps, The closest I came was an addthis code but no explanation on where it goes or how to do it. Some help would be awesome. P.S. I made it through 98 pages and wanted to shoot myself AND i AM SURE THE INFO IS IN THE LAST 4 lolol

Thanks

? Put in editor the acre ammobox

? Put in editor the acre ammobox

I tried just about every combination of that. The editor in the game does not open the MPmission files to allow me to mod them?

Thanks

Not directly ACRE related but that mlight help you T1DSecure.

â–¶ Arma 3 - PBO Manager - Open Multiplayer Missions - Editor Multiplayer Missions - YouTube

I have problem with acre 1.4.10 (TS3 version 3.0.12 and 3.0.13.) in ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 (same problem, clean installations).

When i talk, others hear me, but when they talk, i dont hear them. I only hear opening radio channel, then silence (they are speaking) and then closing channel.

All needed addons are there and confirmed in the game. Players are not muted in TS and restarting TS didnt help.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

I have problem with acre 1.4.10 (TS3 version 3.0.12 and 3.0.13.) in ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 (same problem, clean installations).

When i talk, others hear me, but when they talk, i dont hear them. I only hear opening radio channel, then silence (they are speaking) and then closing channel.

All needed addons are there and confirmed in the game. Players are not muted in TS and restarting TS didnt help.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

I have exactly the same problem and them the ts3 begins to annoy with The voice saying "error" is also spamming the TS chat with this:

Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

i guess that it may be caused by the "ts3 ACRE plugin" would you be able to update it guys? please. :pet5:

the plugin is not supported by ts3 :/

TS3 Version: 3.0.13.1

Nope, there will be no update to support TS past 3.0.12 due to major changes TS made.

Wait for ACRE2.

Nope, there will be no update to support TS past 3.0.12 due to major changes TS made.

Wait for ACRE2.

how long are we going to wait till that happens? i cant wait for it :3

thats :icon_dj: dude :627: :clap:

Will ACRE2 be exclusive to A3?

Or will it also be compatible with A2/OA?

Hello to all.

I do not know if it ever happened to you, but in multiplayer missions, if you take the radio from the ground, or in 'ammobox, radios multiply until they are all filled spaces in the uniform, backpack and vest.

Can you help?

Make sure you add them as items, not weapons, i.e. "this unit addItem" as opposed to "addWeapon".

via script works ... the problem comes when you take them directly from the ground or in the 'ammobox