Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

Haha! OMG! Brilliant mistake! hahaha! :whistle:

... To answer your question, no there will not be a zodiac extract script sorry. Maybe future release?

Haha!...

Whoops typing too fast.I would like to tell you that I really like the way you answer questions despite their content.Even if people ask for release dates you answer although it is considered spamming.You are very polite with your answers.

Whoops typing too fast.I would like to tell you that I really like the way you answer questions despite their content.Even if people ask for release dates you answer although it is considered spamming.You are very polite with your answers.

Haha it was an brilliant typo fail though :)

No problem, It's my thread so its just answering questions, therefor not spamming.. Atleast thats what i thought anyway? :confused:

So I have a little "realism query." Will there be any way to fast rope from the right front door? I know they don't do it often, but it's a little something cool. Any chance?

edit: Here are some examples.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3761/mh47efastrope.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3148/mh47fastrope.jpg

Edited by WikiLeaker

Right..there must now be a "wankable" reference somewhere in this helicopter :D

So I have a little "realism query." Will there be any way to fast rope from the right front door? I know they don't do it often, but it's a little something cool. Any chance?

edit: Here are some examples.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3761/mh47efastrope.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3148/mh47fastrope.jpg

No, the only place you can fast rope is from the rear ramp :D

Right..there must now be a "wankable" reference somewhere in this helicopter :D

Maybe I could make a little plaque and put it somewhere? ;)

Edited by konyo

hid it somewhere in the textures in a place you can't see unless you DePBO it.... like how binkowski always adds a note saying why the fuck are you depbo'ing his stuff without asking.

hid it somewhere in the textures in a place you can't see unless you DePBO it.... like how binkowski always adds a note saying why the fuck are you depbo'ing his stuff without asking.

10-4.

Its somewhere hidden... ;)

Will you mention me?HAHAHA

Will you mention me?HAHAHA

Yes as it's quoted from you :D

will I be able to sling load vechiles that are from mods not the original BIS vechiles.

will I be able to sling load vechiles that are from mods not the original BIS vechiles.

Negative. Just BIS Vehicles at the moment :o

EDIT: By the way I've just had a quick try with the wreck model, set up a couple of groups of Enemy AI to attack the downed Chinook. I was hiding inside it shooting out the windows waiting for my air support to arrive, when all you can hear was the bullets hitting the metal and glass as they tryed to shoot me :D Loved it! Then i spent hour making it a proper mission ha!

Just thought id share my experiance with you all ;)

Edited by konyo

Very cool! You should definitly add that mission into the release of the helo when its done?

Dave,

Lol hope you had your funn :D we are still waiting for having what you have ;) it's good to know it won't take much longer.

And as Soldier2390 said you should include it in the release or as a standalone mission, to get the ball rolling :D

Lol hope you had your funn :D we are still waiting for having what you have ;) it's good to know it won't take much longer.

And as Soldier2390 said you should include it in the release or as a standalone mission, to get the ball rolling :D

Your have it soon, dont worry. Just adding yet another feature to it's first release as we speak :P

May have to include the mission in then ;)

MOH style :

Thats exactly how it was.. but without the Gatling gun ;)

Love that mission, the way the Chinook roles around as its falling out the sky :D

Thats exactly how it was.. but without the Gatling gun ;)

Love that mission, the way the Chinook roles around as its falling out the sky :D

Yeah can we do that with your bird or is that not something arma physics will let us recreate? ;)

i guess I won't be going back and forward in the wankable i mean walkable interior of your helo:o

Yeah can we do that with your bird or is that not something arma physics will let us recreate? ;)

I wish, that would be brilliant.. maybe ArmA3? :O

*Imagine's that for an intro to a downed Chinook in ArmA3 :P*

I wish, that would be brilliant.. maybe ArmA3? :O

*Imagine's that for an intro to a downed Chinook in ArmA3 :P*

Ohh yes ;D that would sell :)

i guess I won't be going back and forward in the wankable i mean walkable interior of your helo:o

Shouldnt do.. Shootable through the windows ;)

Ohh yes ;D that would sell :)

Yeah it would! :D

I look forward to the release of this addon, so don't take this as a slight against Konyo's fantastic work, but...

MOH style :

Everything about this is wrong. The fuselage is not bullet resistant (it's made from aluminum) and rounds will go right through it. Also, the GAU won't work without aircraft power. MOH and COD get this wrong all the time.

At the end of the day, it's Konyo's call on how he does his addon, but if you're looking for the "realism" angle of the addon (within the confines of Arma2), that video is not a good model.

Again, I'll still be downloading this when it's released and looking forward to it. Just giving some perspective.

COD and other games probably get this wrong, but don't kid yourself, Arma does too. Take the BlackHawk wreck, you can use the gun even though the aircraft obviously has not any ounce of power.

Also, the GAU won't work without aircraft power. MOH and COD get this wrong all the time.

I thought the GE ones need engine power while the DillonAero and General Dynamics 134's (seen in MOH/COD) can run off of the battery power?

Not completly wrong, the floor can have kevlar plating when beeing used in afghanistan etc. The GAU might still be working depends if the APU still runs.