Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

Right, so I've got some new's to share with you...

Ive recieved the slingloading scripts, I've been testing them out and its brilliant... been keeping me busy for a while :p

Will have a video up soon to show you the slingloading :)

Also, I've added the nose radar to the static model too. Yes in the static model you can animate the nose to open or close :o

Also added the rvmats to the glass... Which makes it 10 times better than it was before (I think anyway)

Picture below is BEFORE rvmats were added to the glass :

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/9F0298DD-6CB1-449D-A66F-993A72CE2A34-1091-0000017460C80E13.jpg

Picture below is AFTER rvmats were added to the glass :

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/9BC4BCFC-CF72-4A79-AC4F-EA90A8AC3E30-1091-000001745B64931C.jpg

Edited by konyo

Ive recieved the slingloading scripts, I've been testing them out and its brilliant... been keeping me busy for a while :p

Also, I've added the nose radar to the static model too. Yes in the static model you can animate the nose to open or close :o

Also added the rvmats to the glass... Which makes it 10 times better than it was before (I think anyway)

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/9F0298DD-6CB1-449D-A66F-993A72CE2A34-1091-0000017460C80E13.jpg

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/9BC4BCFC-CF72-4A79-AC4F-EA90A8AC3E30-1091-000001745B64931C.jpg

The rvmats makes a huge diffrence great job konyo for real very nice keep it up :D

Glad you all like... Got some more exciting pictures to show you tomorrow ;)

The paint job looks too black. Maybe changing the RVMAT "Specular" to something like 0.35 for RGB and the "Specular Power" to somewhere around 10-20 would help? If worst comes to worst, you could just lighten the texture up a little. :)

Glad you all like... Got some more exciting pictures to show you tomorrow ;)

I can't wait very nice news :D

Thanks for the pictures man. I've been getting too into this Mod...

The paint job looks too black. Maybe changing the RVMAT "Specular" to something like 0.35 for RGB and the "Specular Power" to somewhere around 10-20 would help? If worst comes to worst, you could just lighten the texture up a little. :)

Already sorted ;) Keep any eye out for the pictures soon ;)

mh47001.jpg

mh47002.jpg

mh47003.jpg

mh47004.jpg

mh47005.jpg

mh47006.jpg

mh47007.jpg

All without RVMAT on the color texture, will be fixed later.

Amazing work :o

You did a great job.

Thanks for the sweet screenshots VXR.

Edited by Papanowel

Ta-Da!!! ;) Amazing mate!!!!

Really appreciated! :D

Edited by konyo

Is that the chopper? She looks like a goddess i just can't wait for the release good work guys :D

Is that the chopper? She looks like a goddess i just can't wait for the release good work guys :D

Astast- I bet you can't wait to slip inside her huh? J/K I love your enthusiasm...seriously.

Konyo- Absolutely great work. Too bad you can't have each picture in your signature line to show it off more. Keep up the great work.

Astast- I bet you can't wait to slip inside her huh? J/K I love your enthusiasm...seriously.

Are you serious or is this sarcasm? :P

But yes i have a hard on for this baby and don't tell me you dont have that ;)

Edited by astast

Too right, that is her in her full glory ;) Thanks to VXR! :D

Konyo- Absolutely great work. Too bad you can't have each picture in your signature line to show it off more. Keep up the great work.

Haha!! ^^ Brilliant first sentence :D

Will be changing my signature tomorrow for sure... :P

Edited by konyo

Not very impressive things done by me so far.

Added:.

- Interior flag.

- Redone the fueltanks.

- Little weathering on the textures.

- Repositioning Flarepods

To do:

- Add IR Warning pods etc.

- Redo the nose.

- Unwrap small added parts and add to texture

- Fix rvmats, normals, etc.

Maybe:

- 2 extra MG positions in the last windows.

- Fume exhaust blur (if possible)

Can I whine about some stuff? Just a little?

Awesome job. Just noticed the rotor blades, while in flight, look as if they were not moving: bending downwards, when you'd expect them to move upwards. That was my day's bitching.

Awesome job. Just noticed the rotor blades, while in flight, look as if they were not moving: bending downwards, when you'd expect them to move upwards. That was my day's bitching.

Also beeing worked on I believe, correct me if I'm wrong Konyo.

@Astast- no brother, I seriously like people that show enthusiasm on the forums. ArmA is the best game out there for us community members to get involved. As for the comment I made, it was just a joke...not meant at you, but more for an old cadence I remember way back when.

Anyways, I didn't mean any harm.

Again Konyo, great work from you and your helpers.

dude...that....looks...fucking....EPIC

seriously, amazing job! cannot wait! now all we need is an MH-60L DAP and we'll pretty much have every SOAR aircraft

Nope the blades are complete, the blades don't use a rotor blur as they been designed to loom realistic, hence the blade flexing under power etc. Fraps captures them still but in the game they are spinning fast enough :D

Maybe it's just the picture, but when your flying it in game when you put on more throttle the blades flex downwards and when decreasing height they flex upwards :D

Edited by konyo

Nope the blades are complete, the blades don't use a rotor blur as they been designed to loom realistic, hence the blade flexing under power etc. Fraps captures them still but in the game they are spinning fast enough :D

Maybe it's just the picture, but when your flying it in game when you put on more throttle the blades flex downwards and when decreasing height they flex upwards :D

Wow i have only seen that on very few helos in this game, this is going to rock my brain around:D

Hey @Raptor i understand, i'm just afraid i might be to much sometimes:)

Hey @Raptor i understand, i'm just afraid i might be to much sometimes:)

Negative... It makes this topic a good read lol! :D

Edited by konyo