Sign in to follow this  
PSC

New resistance addon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 16 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 16 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 16 2002,09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i just realised....this is the first resistance heli....welll kind of.

A real resistance heli is comming from Cpt.Moore smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What kind of heli is it? any pics?<span id='postcolor'>

its an AH-6 Littlebird, but cant show it ya. It for beta test now on the breathe forums. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you have it?

its, errrrrrrrr, strange, when i eject there is that Bumble bee guy off the simpsons going "aye aye aye" summit summit summit, confused.gif what does that mean

yeah, its strange, yeah its different, but its kool, hope to see some more different addons than all this war stuff (can we have an Electric Wheelchair next) please please please

"Ay Ay Ay No Me Gusta" means "Oh Oh Oh Me Does Not Please" (Freetranslation.com translation). Thought it fits nice if you take dammage biggrin.gif.

Electric wheelschair is great! But I fear I have to concentrate on more serious stuff. At least for the next addon. Or in the future the other modmakers will only take me with a grain of salt if I release anything... wink.gif

Till later, PSC

what other serious stuff are you doing, mind you, i'd love to run down some guy in a wheel chair,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PSC @ June 16 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Ay Ay Ay No Me Gusta" means "Oh Oh Oh Me Does Not Please" (Freetranslation.com translation). Thought it fits nice if you take dammage biggrin.gif.

Electric wheelschair is great! But I fear I have to concentrate on more serious stuff. At least for the next addon. Or in the future the other modmakers will only take me with a grain of salt if I release anything... wink.gif

Till later, PSC<span id='postcolor'>

And what do you plan to make as serious stuff?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 16 2002,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">his APC, again on the breathe forums.<span id='postcolor'>

What kind of APC? a LAV-25?

smile.gif

Well maybe i'll get slapped by PSC for showing this, but: compared_sizes.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 16 2002,16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well maybe i'll get slapped by PSC for showing this, but: compared_sizes.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

BTR-80

Isnt a BTR-80 bigger then a BRDM?

It looks great!

BTR looks great though too small compared to BRDM. Will it be a single addon or do we have to wait until the whole mod is done, that would be bad.

Talking about planes for the resistance force. This would be great and fitting.

Dakota DC3

dakota.gif

damnit, why are there SO many cool addons on the Breath forums, while us guys cant get em :@:@:@:@

The dc-3 is being made by mars911 , and colonel_klink is also working on one

FW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 16 2002,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damnit, why are there SO many cool addons on the Breath forums, while us guys cant get em :@:@:@:@<span id='postcolor'>

because its intended for us modmakers tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PSC @ June 16 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Ay Ay Ay No Me Gusta" means "Oh Oh Oh Me Does Not Please" (Freetranslation.com translation). Thought it fits nice if you take dammage biggrin.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

Bah! That's a horrible translation, but that's to be expected from a web based translator tounge.gif . The meaning changes slightly based on the situation, but a better translation is "Ahh! I do not like it!".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lukin @ June 16 2002,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damnit, why are there SO many cool addons on the Breath forums, while us guys cant get em :@:@:@:@<span id='postcolor'>

Breat forum?? Is this a open forum for all to see or only for modmakers, and if for all where is it??

what happend to the pictures on page four, why were they taken out. And where are these breath forums.

i much rather see the resistance get a camo painted pick-up truck w/ a machine gun mounted in the bed instead of a helichopper

While this addon looks really wierd and all, personally I think that is a waste of Oxygen. I was hoping that it would at least by the Gyrocopter from Mad Max II (Road Warrior). If I want vehicles like that I'd go play some Alice in Wonderland game or something. But oh well...you guys are the mod makers and got oxygen so I guess you can make whatever you want. To me it's just sad that with the same amount of effort put into to that addon we could have had a real helicopter for the Resistance. sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I agree Chris. This is just one of the disturbing things I see about the otherwise great OFP mod community. We have people stealing models to get oxygen. People getting a sense of superiority cause they have oxygen and access to forums that others do not have. I thought the limited release was supposed to stop useless and stupid addons. So much for the quality control argument. wink.gif

think about what could be happening if BIS decided to release to public without any saefguards like this.

more crappy addons...thank god BIS implemeted this, otherwise it could have been much worse, counter productive.

"...to me it's just sad that with the same amount of effort put into to that addon we could have had a real helicopter for the Resistance."

believe me its not the same amount of effort.. plus the screw chopper is pretty fun..

oh6-a.jpg

This will be released probably around June 28th for Resistance fighters.

Capt Moore

now your giving us another screene and a release date, do u take pleasure in making us suffer? because we r, before i could just look at this awsome model and go ill get to play with that one day as i wait for resistance now with a date i have a date to wait for when it is the 28th ill be a day ahead of the rest of the world cept from my fellow nzers and ozzys on the other side of out moat i will have to wait till the 29th.

Lookin good cant wait.