Sign in to follow this  
PSC

New resistance addon

Since you are all hot for new addons I've created this, erm... Helicopter for ze Resistonze forces in OFP. It can carry 12 soldiers and a pilot biggrin.gif

For 1.2+ users:

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/psc/gyro/gyro120.zip

For 1.55+ users

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/psc/gyro/gyro155.zip

I would apreshiate if someone could upload/provide this file onto a new server.

PSC

Looks... weird... why two different versions for 1.2 and 1.55?

PSC wow.gif You should seriously move the topic to the Breathe forums! wasnt this supposed to be there?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ June 15 2002,22:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks... weird... why two different versions for 1.2 and 1.55?<span id='postcolor'>

Two versions because of the cfg... hwtl... whatever... bug. For instance, "clan" selection should work with 1.5+. But with 1.20+ you only see a grey plane. Or static and blurred rotor. With 1.20+ you always see blurred, even if it is not rotating...

PSC

P.S.: I could not test 1.55+ version myself, because the versions 1.55 to 1.60 do not work on my computer. But I hope it works anyways.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 15 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PSC wow.gif  You should seriously move the topic to the Breathe forums! wasnt this supposed to be there?<span id='postcolor'>

Why that. This addon is suppost to be for everyone who likes it.

Not only for breath people wink.gif

PSC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PSC @ June 15 2002,22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 15 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PSC wow.gif  You should seriously move the topic to the Breathe forums! wasnt this supposed to be there?<span id='postcolor'>

Why that. This addon is suppost to be for everyone who likes it.

Not only for breath people wink.gif

PSC<span id='postcolor'>

no i meant the chopper you were making, somebody said it was supposed to be for beta test on the breathe forums. But now that i looked at it: ROLF LMAO!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That is the weirdest thing i have ever seen! biggrin.gif

tounge.gif I'm not sure if this heli is what you expect Gunship. It is good in any case biggrin.gif But why don't you simply use the download link to get the file...

PSC smile.gif

hmmm cant downlad for another 2 hours because "excessive bandwidth consumption" on your site. Could you pls post a picture??

Guest Zodiac

mein ersterflug.jpg

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My first flight!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 16 2002,01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Resistance are very evoluated.....  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, what kind of word is that? smile.gif

Nice addon b.t.w.. A SpyGyro biggrin.gif

This game has the potential to be so weird...

should you download both versions if you want to use one in single player, and the other in the beta test.

uGGH! can someone please mirror the 1.20+ version so i can d/l it! please

LOL! That is one wierd addon hehe.

the screw thing seems to dissapeer from the screen when ever i fly up in the 1.20 version. so theres only the wooden thing you sit on

man! this is kinda ddon we should get once in awhile to take our minds away from dread realism of war!

great job! biggrin.gif

i just realised....this is the first resistance heli....welll kind of.

A real resistance heli is comming from Cpt.Moore smile.gif

What about the Resistance Huey by Eviscerator...

Anyway, great addon, really like the comment when the thing takes dammage biggrin.gif very funny.

I've mirrored V1.2 one here

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 16 2002,09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i just realised....this is the first resistance heli....welll kind of.

A real resistance heli is comming from Cpt.Moore smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What kind of heli is it? any pics?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ June 16 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 16 2002,09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i just realised....this is the first resistance heli....welll kind of.

A real resistance heli is comming from Cpt.Moore smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What kind of heli is it? any pics?<span id='postcolor'>

its an AH-6 Littlebird, but cant show it ya. It for beta test now on the breathe forums. smile.gif