Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - WIP

Lots of tanks are planned but it will kinda spoil it if we/i told you everything ;)

More modern T-80Us are in the works but wont make it into the very first release, no 64s yet and as they dont play any real role anymore they arent high on the priority list.

Also there will be some of the older but still used Tanks but also not in the initial release.

On the positive side you can check out this initial release version very very soon ;)

Thanks for the answers guys. :)

On the positive side you can check out this initial release version very very soon

This is very positive indeed. ;)

If any of our guys has some not posted yet he might share them here, that or you wait few days and check the thing ingame yourself :)

But one more question, I assume that as it was said, if BMPT is planned to be added in future,

My heart says god yes but my brain says run the fuck away :D

Its probably one of the few things in the world that scare me just through the photos O_O

Its probably one of the few things in the world that scare me just through the photos O_O

That comment made me google BMPT.... holy crap, that thing is scary....

There's the next level...And then there's RHS!

Amazing work.

BMPT (Object 199) should be used in such order of battle. In open field 1 BMPT should support 2 MBT's, in city 2 BMPT's should support 1 MBT.

It is very well protected vehicle. Front hull and low profile turret are protected by composite armor and dynamic protection 4S23 Relikt ERA. Side hull protection is however uncertain, besides basic hull armor (~80-70mm thick), the sides skirts seems to be some sort of NERA not ERA, but with attachements points for ERA.

BMPT also have very modern and accurate FCS.

Well, if RHS team will in future implement BMPT and T-90MS then... they will make me very happy, finally there will be a descent enemy to fight. :D

We will make you switch sides, hehe ;)

Also, fitting to the Olympics we just gone Gold :o

One week until I get back to my PC. I'm looking forward to this nod

Damn, look at the time. Id best get ready for the big event!

Almost time for the afternoon news here, better grab myself a chair and some popcorn :popcornsmilie:

Guys, i watched AAN this morning and it seems things escalate at the Chernarussian border after a russian SU-25 was shot down by CDF troops.

I took some screens from the report, seems things can get hot within the next few hours.

Click pics for bigger version.

LwdvSl.jpg

IZpcKl.jpg

Edited by Shadow NX

Sounds to me like I should get RED-y for some action. :)

Abs

Btw, if anyone here has a Armohalic account can you please forward this to them as news? Im at work now and cant register there.

All other newspages are welcome aswell offcourse.