Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - WIP

Guys after seen thous Ak pick I went crazy and went out in a killing spree murdering my friends with my CLASSIC ARMY AK-74 540fps chronometered by me :), are you guys thinking in making the new AK-12 (please say yes !!!!)

Sorry to be the party crasher but not at this point of development.

Currently we have the AK74M ( which will come in several variants ) because A2 lacked one and currently Metal works on a new SVD apart from that there arent much plans in these regards yet.

Maybe later we can make something like the AK-12 but dont count on it as i isnt availeable in any bigger numbers so far so not really important for a Russian Army mod at this time.

Currently focus is on getting the mod so far that we have a stable first version for release.

Are you going to make SF Weapons like Groza or VS VAL?

Are you going to make SF Weapons like Groza or VS VAL?

We can't say anything for sure at this point. We are being selective about weapons at this point because the quality that BLACKMETAL is producing (mouthwatering) is quite time consuming.

We can't say anything for sure at this point. We are being selective about weapons at this point because the quality that BLACKMETAL is producing (mouthwatering) is quite time consuming.

I totally understand that, I wouldn´t want to trade in this awesome quality just for a few more weapons.

Guys after seen thous Ak pick I went crazy and went out in a killing spree murdering my friends with my CLASSIC ARMY AK-74 540fps chronometered by me :), are you guys thinking in making the new AK-12 (please say yes !!!!)

I have a terrible urge to cause bodily harm to you right now...

I have a terrible urge to cause bodily harm to you right now...

Sure dude bring it on, you could play with us and be pawned like the other that tried, but then again you have a problem, to play with us you have to come to Cuba, we play in team of 14 peoples (two platoons) if you want some PM me.

I brought the Ak-12 thing cause Ria Novosti says that in a very short time the Russian army will have the new Ak-12, and the Ak-12 has a lot of vantages over the fine AK-74, to mention one: is modularity like a Magpul so you never run out of ammo.

Sure dude bring it on, you could play with us and be pawned like the other that tried, but then again you have a problem, to play with us you have to come to Cuba, we play in team of 14 peoples (two platoons) if you want some PM me.

please keep your penis inside your pants, and out of this thread either way.

I brought the Ak-12 thing cause Ria Novosti says that in a very short time the Russian army will have the new Ak-12, and the Ak-12 has a lot of vantages over the fine AK-74, to mention one: is modularity like a Magpul so you never run out of ammo.

1. you have been given an answer already: we (RHS) have no plans, at least prior to A3, to bring AK-12 to RV engine.

2. you obviously have little to no idea what you are talking about here.

how with modularity you will never run out of ammo?

Edited by Li0n

Let's keep the thread on topic, please. Addon requests belong in the addon request thread. Personal attacks are spam at best.

Nice video guys, all looks top notch as usual.

Good editing Panikaha and superb job, RHS.

This phrase is pretty overused, but here I find it to be absolutely justified:

OH MY GOD!

and you say you are acutally close to release? as in only a few more weeks?

*early christmas maybe?* :D awesome work RHS !

Cheers, we have been working like busy bees

Keep an eye out soon ;) that's all i'm saying, we will do our best to get it out when it's ready

Very nice video, looks like we shall have some new kit to try out soon :)

Looks great! :D

quick question, what's with the panels on the BTR @1:28?