yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Hello Yura i really like your Blackhawks and i respect if you dont have even time to answer on this idea :I just have one request ,cant you kinda Eddit the MH-60L in tho US Air Force Combat Medevac (its like Medevac with 50.cals as gunner [that thing i will really welcome 50.cals] what is transporting PJs in to hot zones and picking up injured people from battle ...There is Video like what i mean it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5ET974CCc
+1 from me :) realy woud love to fly one of thosee and i realy love this series of Inside combat rescue :)

I love the idea of a medavac pavehawk.Don't forget the moustache on the nose of the helicopter

Edited by Cuatemoc

Look back a few pages and you'll find some WIP images of it, however it has not been finished yet.

Yura tends to have spikes of activity though various times of the year and so isn't on here constantly like many other addon makers.

Roger that thanks Scarecrow don't know how I missed that. Yeah we all have real lives outside of Arma so I understand, his addons are well worth the wait anyways :D

Keep up the good work Yura ! The WIP pictures of the UH-60 L DAP look great and I also enjoy the current models.

I have a question, how can you open the doors of the choppers in the editor from the begining of the mission?

I have a question, how can you open the doors of the choppers in the editor from the begining of the mission?

Add a few lines into the choppers init box. Look some pages back and it should be something like thisanimatedoor, etc.

-

UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire) made invisible in editor. User can spawn it using yup_UH60L_Hellfires class;
Having trouble understanding this can someone help? I am trying to spawn it in mission with no results. A bit new to Arma so still haven't figured some things out so could use some help...TY :confused:

Add a few lines into the choppers init box. Look some pages back and it should be something like thisanimatedoor, etc.

Thanks man, I kinda oversaw it :rolleyes:

I have loved the H-60 for as long as I can remember. When I saw the video of the rotor animations, and wheel animations quite a few posts back, my jaw actually dropped. I have only seen animation like that in an X-Planes BK117 I flew for quite a while, it was simply stunning. I actually think I made a great mistake buying ARMA 3 instead of ARMA 2 because of this set of helicopters. I saw a post by Yura about how he was waiting for ARMA 3, so I really hope these models will come with him. I will probably buy ARMA 2 and try to get the All in ARMA mod to work with these helicopters, and pray that they do.

I cannot wait to try these out, they look incredible.

yeah diesel we would!!

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

Is yura still with the community?? I've been on his forum posts and he hasn't replied in like a year or so.

Hello yurapetrov,

Do you have any intention of performing this incredible work in Arma3?

Does anyone have a replacement file they are willing to share that replaces the OA UH-60M with the Yura UH-60L and replaces the OA Medivac UH-60 with the Yura HH-60A? Thanks in advance!

I have seen screenshots of this incredible work in Arma 3, but only on Russian sources so not sure if someone is just holding it back from download or what not but its definitely working in Arma 3. 

I have seen screenshots of this incredible work in Arma 3, but only on Russian sources so not sure if someone is just holding it back from download or what not but its definitely working in Arma 3. 

Please PM the sources, as we have had issues with the Russian Community Porting content without an Authors permission before.

Guys, this addon was ported to ArmA 3 by lyotchik-sniper with yurapetrov permission.

To get download link, you can contact him through PM.

Guys, this addon was ported to ArmA 3 by lyotchik-sniper with yurapetrov permission.

To get download link, you can contact him through PM.

That in itself sounds suspect.

Yura did not give permission to Lyotchik-sniper!

On 2/18/2012 at 11:39 PM, yurapetrov said:

Blackhawks by Yura Petrov Updated to beta 1.3!

MH-60L Blackhawk

mh60l1.jpg

mh60l2.jpg

UH-60L

uh60l1.jpg

UH-60L Medevac

medevac2.jpg

medevac3.jpg

UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings)

uh60lwip2.jpg

uh60lwip3.jpg

HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing)

uh60q1.jpg

uh60q7.jpg

Located under

BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing)

BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> MH-60L Blackhawk

BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings)

BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Blackhawk

BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Medevac

Changes

beta 1.3:

- HH-60A Medevac renamed to HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing);

- Added flares;

- New flare dispenser model;

- Added tilting rotor blades;

- Added formation lights;

- Added new sounds by LordJarhead in separate file yup_bhsounds.pbo;

- Added MH-60L Blackhawk;

- Added UH-60L Medevac version;

- Added 160th SOAR Pilots by Soldier2390;

- Added full set of distance LODs for UH-60L Medevac, other choppers has 2 distance LODs;

- Fixed hellfire pod geometry bug;

- UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire) made invisible in editor. User can spawn it using yup_UH60L_Hellfires class;

- Tail number changed to 27109.

beta 1.2:

- UH-60Q Medevac renamed to HH-60A Medevac;

- Added CMWS sensors;

- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings);

- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire).

beta 1.1:

- Fixed error when main rotor blur wasn't synced up with the rotor hub;

- Added animation to the landing gear;

- Added shadow to main rotor and pylons;

- Added geometry to outer pylons;

- Added ability to open/close doors for player in cabine.

Known issues

- Only two distance LOD on all choppers, except UH-60L Medevac;

- Soldiers can walk throung external fuel pods and inner pylons.

Thanks to LordJarhead for amazing sounds!

Thanks to Soldier2390 for his 160th SOAR Pilot!

Thanks to Norrin for his great fastroping script!

Tested by Astast

In honor of the crew onboard 27109, hope you all make a safe recovery.

Download 70 MB Blackhawks beta v1.3

mirror on YuraPetrov.com

please new link ı dont found