Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Project CDF

In other news, I've accidentally binarised all my source models (besides my PCDF_Troops). So if there any model related issues, I won't be able to fix them for a long time because I'll have to take the source model I was provided and re-do all my current changes (which I don't feel like doing at this very moment). Note to self: Use SVN/GIT for PCDF next time...

Everything looking good! :cool:

I'm really sorry to hear about that... been there done that myself! You might want to look in the temp folder specified in BinPBO under Options. You *might* find the MLODs there.

Everything looking good! :cool:

I'm really sorry to hear about that... been there done that myself! You might want to look in the temp folder specified in BinPBO under Options. You *might* find the MLODs there.

The temp folder was P:\, so what it did was save the binarised P3Ds on top of my MLODs. I've changed my temp folder to P:\tempwork now to prevent issues.

It looks like most of my stuff will have to be slowly re-built off of the original MLODs I've recieved.

Did you remove PRSZ faction from v 1.07 ?

I cannot find PRSZ in the editor, only South Zagoria in opfor side.

Same thing. PRSZ = Peoples Republic of South Zagoria =)

Im a jerk. Thanx Bars91.

But here is an error report : " Addon 'PCDF_weapons' requires addon 'PCDF_VilasGuns' "

I did not change any of my Vilas addons before i installed v.1.07...

yeah gossamer you should probably rename the vilas pbo in your archive because it will overwrite the real vilas pbo that has the configs in it. most people won't overwrite the vilas pbo when prompted. I didnt.

yeah gossamer you should probably rename the vilas pbo in your archive because it will overwrite the real vilas pbo that has the configs in it. most people won't overwrite the vilas pbo when prompted. I didnt.

Overwrite the vilas pbo? If people just use mod folders there is no overwriting to be done. Have an @PCDF folder with all the addons that I packed into it. Make sure to delete previous PCDF versions before installing new ones.

I can't rename the PBO, if I do then all the models will not work.

I don't have the MLODs to these guns so it's not easy to change the location of them. I'll send a request to vilas again for possibly getting some weapon MLODs so I don't have to include the pack.

There is no PCDF_VilasGuns.pbo in v.1.07.

There is only vilas_aks.pbo...

So what do i have to do to make PCDF work correct ?

:confused:

There is no PCDF_VilasGuns.pbo in v.1.07.

There is only vilas_aks.pbo...

So what do i have to do to make PCDF work correct ?

:confused:

Vilas_AKS.pbo is just the name of the pbo, that's retained so that vilas' models work. The actual patch name is pcdf_vilasguns inside the config.

I don't get this error, so I'm not sure how to help you. Just make sure all files that were in PCDF v1.07 are together in their own mod folder:

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_Armor.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_Core.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_FixedWing.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_RotaryWing.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_Static.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_Troops.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_Vehicles.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\PCDF_Weapons.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\Relli_CRA.pbo

@PCDF\Addons\Vilas_AKS.pbo

make a modfolder for just PCDF

put the included vilas_aks pbo from PCDF into THAT directory. Dont use the vilas_aks pbo that Vilas provides.

you are trying to use Vilas's version of the vilas_aks instead of Gossamer's. In Gossamer's im sure he has PCDF_VilasGuns defined as the CfgPatch entry.

make a modfolder for just PCDF

put the included vilas_aks pbo from PCDF into THAT directory. Dont use the vilas_aks pbo that Vilas provides.

you are trying to use Vilas's version of the vilas_aks instead of Gossamer's. In Gossamer's im sure he has PCDF_VilasGuns defined as the CfgPatch entry.

Right, this is probably it.

Everything you need to play PCDF is included in PCDF. You will never required external PBOs.

Great work Gossamer! I am a great fan of the Chernarus universe and this expansion is really a big boost to my campaign that I want to create!

I just want to report some minor issues that you already might be aware of:

1) Under [Chernarus/ Men (Western)] and [Chernarus/ Men (Western Desert)], the Rifleman (M16A2) has an FN FAL as a rifle.

2) All the units from Chernarus, South Zagoria and Russian Federation speak English.

If I will find anything else I will inform you. Thanks again!

Edited by HKM

Great work Gossamer! I am a great fan of the Chernarus universe and this expansion is really a big boost to my campaign that I want to create!

I just want to report some minor issues that you already might be aware of:

1) Under [Chernarus/ Men (Western)] and [Chernarus/ Men (Western Desert)], the Rifleman (M16A2) has an FN FAL as a rifle.

2) All the units from Chernarus, South Zagoria and Russian Federation speak English.

If I will find anything else I will inform you. Thanks again!

Thanks for the bug reports, I appreciate you taking your time to report them!

I can t use PCDF LAV-25 because of some error with crewman, I think it is wrong classname. sorry I cant quote this error but I m in hurry

I can t use PCDF LAV-25 because of some error with crewman, I think it is wrong classname. sorry I cant quote this error but I m in hurry

Thanks for the report, I made a mistake when doing a find and replace and accidentally ended up with pcdf_pcdf_cdf_soldier_crew_2011 (I believe that's what it's looking for anyways).

It would probably work if you place an empty one and then get in when the mission starts. Alternatively you could also use this moveingunner lav_1 where lav_1 is the name of the lav. For the other two crew members it's moveincommander and moveindriver. I think that would work but I suppose it might still try finding the crew.

It would probably work if you place an empty one and then get in when the mission starts. Alternatively you could also use this moveingunner lav_1 where lav_1 is the name of the lav. For the other two crew members it's moveincommander and moveindriver. I think that would work but I suppose it might still try finding the crew.

If you place it empty, it'll be good to go.

I have reported as a bug previously that all units speak English but it is probably a problem with my game...

Can the others confirm it please? I don't want to report as bugs problems with my system.

Thanks!

I have reported as a bug previously that all units speak English but it is probably a problem with my game...

Can the others confirm it please? I don't want to report as bugs problems with my system.

Thanks!

Let me test this right now.

EDIT: Can't confirm it here. CDF units seem to be speaking Chernarussian and PRSZ/Russians speak Russian.

Do you have any other mods running?

Edited by GossamerSolid

I use tons of mods and everyone speaks czech as they should.

Let me test this right now.

EDIT: Can't confirm it here. CDF units seem to be speaking Chernarussian and PRSZ/Russians speak Russian.

Do you have any other mods running?

I can confirm it works fine on vanilla A2OA and also with ACE

I use tons of mods and everyone speaks czech as they should.
I can confirm it works fine on vanilla A2OA and also with ACE

Thanks for the confirmations guys.

We're always looking for more PCDF Mod team members. So if you have any skills/abilities, feel free to PM me!

EDIT:

I've re-done the sizing of the FN FNC. I plopped an M16A4 in oxygen and tried to make it around that size, what do you think:

fncredone.jpg

Edited by GossamerSolid