Sign in to follow this  
advocatexxx

God

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 21 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who is the wicked?<span id='postcolor'>

Humanity!!!

I understand that people have different values, but you must accept Jesus to Heaven.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ June 22 2002,11:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ June 21 2002,19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ June 21 2002,19:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They must read all the bible and consider it as a whole..........<span id='postcolor'>

It is a bit boring...<span id='postcolor'>

some parts are boring, but some are really interesteing. God has a plan for every1 yea, that is all of us being his children and worshipping him but as Duke of Ray said, it is up to us.......<span id='postcolor'>

The most interesting part would be revalations.

I have a feeling my life is planed out yeah.. its just too bad I don't have a life tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 22 2002,17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I understand that people have different values, but you must accept Jesus to Heaven.<span id='postcolor'>

Some people prefer Allah.

The first picture u get when u search for god on google

god.jpg

WE`re DOOMED wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ June 22 2002,19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The first picture u get when u search for god on google

god.jpg

WE`re DOOMED wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Looks like some kind of Voodoo Witch Doctor biggrin.gif or reminds me of one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 22 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well Allah does not get you to Heaven.<span id='postcolor'>

About 1.2 billion people think otherwise.

Heaven doesn't exist so none of the vast selection of gods will ever get you there (Not that any of those gods probably exist, they are all equally fake)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 22 2002,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well Allah does not get you to Heaven.<span id='postcolor'>

hehe, try make an oppinion survey on that. Islam has more followers than christianity. You're a minority son.

Then about 1.2 billion people are wrong. Yes gimbal sadly enough you are right, Christians are a minority.

Christianity has a larger following than Islam. 2 billion and 1.3 billion respectively.

Paratrooper is right, the current rankings:

Christianity: 2 billion

Islam: 1.3 billion

Hinduism: 900 million

Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 850 million

Buddhism: 360 million

Chinese traditional religion: 225 million

primal-indigenous: 150 million

African Traditional & Diasporic: 95 million

Sikhism: 23 million

Juche: 19 million

Spiritism: 14 million

Judaism: 14 million

Baha'i: 6 million

Jainism: 4 million

Shinto: 4 million

Cao Dai: 3 million

Tenrikyo: 2.4 million

Neo-Paganism: 1 million

Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand

Scientology: 750 thousand

Rastafarianism: 700 thousand

Zoroastrianism: 150 thousand

rel_pie.gif

----

I always thought that atheists and agnostics are in majority. Well, you learn something new every day smile.gif

Now what is Zoroastrianism? The belief of the resurrection of Zorro? Sounds fun wink.gif

Never heard of Zoroastres? or Zarathustra as the Germans call him.

Zoroastrism is a tiny and ancient religion, the life of Zoroastres was very similar to Christ's, some say their works have become confused over time and re-writing.

Aha, Zarathustra. I never made the connection. Not that it would have mattered. The closest I've come to know anything about Zarathustra is from reading Nietze's "Also sprach Zarathustra" biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Also sprach Zarathustra" <span id='postcolor'> Now that is a masterpiece! Nietzche wasn't talking much about the real Zoroastres, he admired his thoughts and gave his name to the journeyman.

Back on topic, the fact that most of the world's population has a sense of the divine means surely that it is a fundemental part of humanity.

huh - I was certain that islam had the upper hand. Thought I had seen it on TV. Maybe it was rather a prediction of the future...

You are all stupid.

The biggest religion is:

Televisionism

There are many Gods and they all preach greed and stupidity and yet they attract more followers than any church in the history of mankind...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 23 2002,01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are all stupid.

The biggest religion is:

Televisionism

There are many Gods and they all preach greed and stupidity and yet they attract more followers than any church in the history of mankind...<span id='postcolor'>

I would say that this is a symptom of those turning away from God failing to replace him with anything worthwhile.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 23 2002,01:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i beg to differ...

OFPism!!<span id='postcolor'>

hoho

I thought Gimbal was right, glad he wasn't. I have heared that Islam was the fastest growing religon, becuase when a baby is born the father prays and that babby become a member of the islamic religon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 22 2002,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought Gimbal was right, glad he wasn't. I have heared that Islam was the fastest growing religon, becuase when a baby is born the father prays and that babby become a member of the islamic religon.<span id='postcolor'>

What's your point?

I don't see much of a difference from christianity, except you wait a couple years, dunk the kid in water, then he's a member of Christianty!

its not couple of year:only catholic and anglican baptize their kid when they r in young age. The rest, wat untill they r adult and they know what they r doing and then they would get baptized