Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

For people who need a laugh.

well he got a smile out of me :D

but to be honest there was a phase at about 2 minutes where i wondered what kind of stupid noises we humans do. ^^

Do you know that feeling, when you just repeat a word over and over again and all of the sudden it looses all sense and sounds completely strange? :D

Edited by PurePassion

well he got a smile out of me :D

but to be honest there was a phase at about 2 minutes where i wondered what kind of stupid noises we humans do. ^^

Do you know that feeling, when you just repeat a word over and over again and all of the sudden it looses all sense and sounds completely strange? :D

I remember I was in elementary school and taking a test. There was a hard question and the word "example" was in it. I kept rereading the question over and over and forgot what example meant. I ask the teacher what it meant and she looks at me like im a dumbass.

Well the first stronghold was really good, everything after that was a complete desaster. Stronghold 3 is no exeption

Got something similar hilarious - funniest answering machine message EVER - somebody witnesses a funny accident with 4 old women:

)rStrangelove;2057840']Got something similar hilarious - funniest answering machine message EVER - somebody witnesses a funny accident with 4 old women:

:D This is great

Well the first stronghold was really good, everything after that was a complete desaster. Stronghold 3 is no exeption

Stronghold Crusader is good too.

The best one in my opinion.

Stronghold Crusader is good too.

The best one in my opinion.

Oh yes, crusader was good too

This is the result of hitting a bottle bong crammed with skunk.

Or being hit by it.

Its kinda like how the AI animals in Arma2 can open doors and gates.

Very true that :)

Although I bet you didn't spend over 10 mins crying with laughter when I realised ;)