Sign in to follow this  
Konyak-2

Biggest thing to hit ofp!

Unless the P3D file for that 747 was based on a small plane, there isn't any reason for the small plane's shadow. Also, the lack of any shadowing on the actual model itself and the appearence of it on the man in the foreground proves without any reasonable doubt it's just something outlined in Painshop over the picture of a small plane in OFP.

lol, that picture is probably real, I was thinking about importing that model myself but it's just too damn big

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drewb99 @ June 14 2002,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Unless the P3D file for that 747 was based on a small plane, there isn't any reason for the small plane's shadow.  Also, the lack of any shadowing on the actual model itself and the appearence of it on the man in the foreground proves without any reasonable doubt it's just something outlined in Painshop over the picture of a small plane in OFP.<span id='postcolor'>

its not fake, its just a 747 imported into O2 overwriting the F-16 in about 5 mins, thats why it shows an f-16's shadow. If there are not textures applied to it, the model will be bare white. smile.gif

Good God, this topic is misleading! I always check this one now and again to see if this plane has actually been RELEASED. I take it the posts that do appear are just questions, etc.? When that thing gets released, surely it'll be via a new topic? confused.gif

instead of making a new topic on this, i'll just post on this old one.. WHERE IS IT! no way in the world it would take this long. Its been about 2 months hasn't it? About 2 months ago it was almost done anyways. Is this addon waiting for a mod or something until it is released?

Yeah, no point in asking where it is - they will release it whenever they feel like it. This isn't worth kicking up dead topics, nor is it worth making new topics.