Sign in to follow this  
Konyak-2

Biggest thing to hit ofp!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 05 2002,10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2anieyes.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Broken Link smile.gif

oho can't wait to fly it and make some massive russian paradrops and whipe out the islands of any resistance MMMMUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif MMMMMMUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif MMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

be sure to post a link to d/l this when yer done, nothing i hate more than being out in the pasture while a sweet d/l is on the net

Scorpio, you don't have a T1 or T3 connection.

Can't you, for once, speak the truth? Is it that hard?

Hey man, i was just jokin. Note the smiley in the posts. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 06 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey man, i was just jokin. Note the smiley in the posts. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

but i wasnt tounge.gif

Sorry for not keeping up to date with what´s going on in OFP..

Q: How many paratroopers will you be able to put in there? Would be an awesome sight when the sky is full of them..

Comment: It looks marvellous!

Well all I can say with that big thing well = Lag fest 2002.

But I hope it works out would be cool to see that thing flying around in MP games.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ June 06 2002,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">be sure to post a link to d/l this when yer done, nothing i hate more than being out in the pasture while a sweet d/l is on the net<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO Your sig made my day (the hamp one) !!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

zzzzzzZZzZZzzZz, im waiting for something new and good, while im waiting, i will continue to play CS, downloading new patch 48%, smile.gif

Guest Zodiac

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 04 2002,16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look here, its proof that T3 is better than ADSL.

http://www.donngroup.com/t3connection.html

biggrin.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Good Jocke man!

I had a Proliant Webserver with a 1 GB LWL Internet connection! tounge.gif

Konyak, great work. Personally I think the An-225 is a bit much for OFP. After all it is the biggest cargo plane in service anywhere, and as far as takeoffs and landings go....well there goes realism. Myself I would have gone with a STOL medium sized cargo plane like the An-72, seems a bit more suitable for OFP:

an72_02.jpg

But then again, you don't see me making anything so I'll shut up smile.gif. A good side to it is that the An-225 can carry tanks biggrin.gif . Take your time to finish it, it's looking beautiful so far.

just to show how gutted and angry you can be when you import a big plane - 747 - and the textures dont work.

Scorpie, why didn't you model the wheels of the 747 while you were at it? Did you not intend for it to land?

@rage_frost: It hasn't caused any lag in the missions I've tried it out in.. as I said, its only 1900 poly's. But perhaps when the textures start adding up.

GF is leaving the country tomorrow.. hoping to get alot done this weekend wink.gif

Konyak

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Konyak-2 @ June 13 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GF is leaving the country tomorrow.. hoping to get alot done this weekend  wink.gif

Konyak<span id='postcolor'>

lol, mine too, well kind of. wink.gif

I just did it for a small project, since i was bored, i got the textures working now, it was just the resizing. I did model the big wheels but the proxies are so damn complicated.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ June 13 2002,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Konyak, great work. Personally I think the An-225 is a bit much for OFP. After all it is the biggest cargo plane in service anywhere, and as far as takeoffs and landings go....well there goes realism. Myself I would have gone with a STOL medium sized cargo plane like the An-72, seems a bit more suitable for OFP:

But then again, you don't see me making anything so I'll shut up smile.gif. A good side to it is that the An-225 can carry tanks  biggrin.gif . Take your time to finish it, it's looking beautiful so far.<span id='postcolor'>

With the release of wrp edit we will probably see new islands with long runways. I was planning on making some sort of military base island with two long runways, but i cant really be bothered with these tools.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 13 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">747.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

Is that meant to be real???

RED

No it is probally the worst fake I have ever seen.

RED

Nope not the reason, but I will believe it when I see it in my game.

RED