Sign in to follow this  
xeno426

TGW RAH-66 Commanche for CO

fyi, in the Editor the Army and USMC skins are switched. i.e. Select USMC if you want the Army skin and vice versa.

Changes from the original:

• Skins swapped; USMC now has green scheme skin, while US Army has default gunmetal grey skin

It has to do with deployment in the game; the USMC is used in Chernarus, and the US Army in Takistan. A green Comanche in the desert doesn't make much sense. In any event, it's not too hard to change the texture using the hiddenSelectionsTexture.

10 characters

She's getting better and better! Hope you dont mind but i made a frondpage article about all the hard work you have done. B.t.w.: Is CBA still required for this addon? Thx again!

RAH-66 Comanche @ Battlegroup-=XTRA=-

Edited by larsiano

Good addon, but the weapon door remains open although you've fixed it.

I have an option "open the bay" and "close the bay", but when i use "close the bay", it reopens within 10 seconds after it closed.

can you fix it for a further release please?

thanks

I have an option "open the bay" and "close the bay", but when i use "close the bay", it reopens within 10 seconds after it closed.
I dont seem to have this problem, are you running the mod with a version of CBA?

She's getting better and better! Hope you dont mind but i made a frondpage article about all the hard work you have done. B.t.w.: Is CBA still required for this addon? Thx again!

No, I don't mind, and yes, CBA is still required.

This was a compromise, and IIRC only happens when you have an AI flying with you. If I disabled that (only allowed the gunner to open/close the bay) it seemed to allow the bug pandur pointed out.

This heli would be better with ah64 handling !

The AH-64 is a much bigger, heavier helicopter. Giving the Comanche the Apache's handling makes as much sense as giving the F-16 the handling of the F-111, or giving the Spitfire the handling of the ME-110.

can you fix it for a further release please?

thanks

OK I think its an issue with the gunner, when in safe mode the doors close , when in danger or aware they remain open.

Hope it helps Xeno

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but are there any plans to update the EW Director's Cut to be compatible with this updated addon? At the moment, running the EW Director's Cut with the updated Comanche causes some serious bugs and glitches; it's mainly a config problem from the looks of things, a few lines of text leading to textures and 3D models that don't exist. If anybody could take a look at it and fix it, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Laqueesha

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but are there any plans to update the EW Director's Cut to be compatible with this updated addon? At the moment, running the EW Director's Cut with the updated Comanche causes some serious bugs and glitches; it's mainly a config problem from the looks of things, a few lines of text leading to textures and 3D models that don't exist. If anybody could take a look at it and fix it, it would be much appreciated.

Wouldn't it simply be changing the classname/vehicle in the missions? If so I can take a look at it

Wouldn't it simply be changing the classname/vehicle in the missions? If so I can take a look at it

Thanks.