Sign in to follow this  
CheyenneAH56

SC_Mod Ingame screenshots

wow this mod still going on ? great i heard it from ArmA : armed assault

impatient to throw 2 tons of water on the Opfor heads

Now, what is needed is more scripting that will set buildings on fire so that you can put them out!

Even better, a series of missions like Workhorse (?) helicopter missions involving your superb helicopters.

Now, what is needed is more scripting that will set buildings on fire so that you can put them out!

Even better, a series of missions like Workhorse (?) helicopter missions involving your superb helicopters.

JTD Fires does make buildnings on fire:p

Pretty damn awesome btw, dude!:yay:

Thank you for your comments...

After the release of the beta version, I will need a little help to improve the MOD, for those interested ...

it would be awesome to intergrate this mod with jtd fire and smoke!, what better way to put out a building or forest fire!

F8CK GREAT!!! I see this in my dreams :)!!! Maby contact with DMakwick and continue dev JTD with your helis?!

And Heli list sys is scripted in mission or integrate in models?

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

Thank you for your comments...

After the release of the beta version, I will need a little help to improve the MOD, for those interested ...

What need? send me in PM!

Great screenshots, new planes too, this would make for interesting missions for the civilian side of the game.

I was wondering have you tested it where you can actually put out fires with the helicopters, and planes in this, or does that have to be scripted somehow.

Or is fire and water independent of each other in the game? like one cannot cancel the other out.

Great job, you read my thought, very good idea.I look forward play whit this.

Great news :)

I remember posting something about this mod in the addon request a few months ago, glad to see you are porting it to ArmA 2 !

I was wondering have you tested it where you can actually put out fires with the helicopters, and planes in this, or does that have to be scripted somehow.

IIRC CheyenneAH56 did his own fire script back in the ArmA 1 days. It was working pretty well but the fire was quite FPS hungry.

I don't know how it worked but it worked :)

Thanks a lot All... ;)

to answer a recurring question, the lifting system for land vehicles and bucket, fire extiction, pumping water, scooping, etc. ... Everything is integrated in the mod, no additional scripting is required.

I expect a favorable response DMakwick, I hope, to improve the rendering of fire and water particles.

a beta soon.

;)

*Jaw drops; makes hole in ground and keeps going*

Dang!!!! I tried doing this via editing the contents of the pbo, but only got aircraft... Thank you!!!!!

This mod isn't still active I assume. Too bad really. Extinguishing my JTD forest fires is always fun.

@JuggernautOfWar

Warning received for digging up a old thread.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.