Sign in to follow this  
buliwyf

ARMA 2: OA beta build 84467

Launch PR.exe, then alt tab out and launch a custom beta shortcut with @pr in the modline. Then close the normally launched arma2 arrowhead.

But whever I try using beta I end up on the debriefing screen... :-/

please,release a version with corrected setPos and setDir

Ye, this +1

not really a beta glitch but present for looong time and getting more and more annoying in particular for SpecOp missions where the player snipes and/or stealth attacks standing "safe" put units very often.

The (idle) animation continues playing, even for 10+ seconds, despite the unit is lethal hit.

see the 'alive' state in the hint window here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNI5OKL_2ZU

Just made a ticket for it

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24449

contains repro and video

Edited by Wiper

This is news.

However, what you precisely mean by "client-side issues" is unclear. Could you explain?

If I (running this beta) am connected to a server (vanilla 1.59), the problem I described with Domi/Insur* occurs only for me. Everyone running 1.59 or an older beta (pre-interpolation) sees everything as it should be, so I assume the problem is client side.

The more I read it sounds like it is related to the SetPos/SetDir issues, but I don't understand the scripting enough to be sure or to make a decent repro.

*On JIP: Dom- MHQs are always in base at default spawn locations, even if moved and/or previously, MHQs still show correctly as deployed but teleport always returns you to MHQ spawn ; Insurgency- HQ 'spawn' is at the default location in the corner of the map, irrelevant of actual location.