Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Where be everyone from?

The Hague, Holland. Right, where they keep Milosevic.

The Haque is a nice town. My niche lives there smile.gif

She's a swell girl, and if she wasn't family i would

ask her to marry me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WhoCares @ May 31 2002,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sicher, im Buero sitzen und raus schauen  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It`s the same with me... I`m caught in the office until 15:15pm, too tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Haque is a nice town. My niche lives there smile.gif

She's a swell girl, and if she wasn't family i would

ask her to marry me.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, it's a nice town. Only thing is, there's not much to do there at night. *shrugs*

Other than that, I love it.

I am gonna live here soon. Got this piece of land for a real bargain, I know it looks kind of dusty, but a little brooming and.... and after all Somalia is not so bad tounge.gif

desert.jpg

I'm from Rohrersville, Maryland.  The town is really small, so its only on those Army Corp maps.  I actually saw my specific house on one of those... *sniff*

Anyways, it fucking sucks.  Theres too many rednecks and too many Jiggers, Wiggers, or whatever you choose.  The meanies from Hagerstown (A larger city) always come and start trouble, and the rednecks just have poor hygiene.  

I wish I lived somewhere else...  sad.gif

I'll try to take and scan some pics of me and my friends showing off the "many landmarks" of the town...

Where's that Aaron Kane??

I've never heard of the place, and I come from Rockville/Potomac, Maryland, Montgomery County (the richest/best one in MD)

And I have never heard of this "Rohrersville".

Hell, if you are seeing alot of red necks, you might be somewhere in western MD. I go to university at Frostburg Maryland. That's Allegany County.

And I still have never heard of it.

And I'm sure I've atleast heard of all the cities/counties in Maryland.

You know people from Hagerstown? You know this guy named Austin Smith? He goes to UMBC now.

I from Finland, small town called Laihia. Is there more finnish people? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Odysseus @ May 31 2002,16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I from Finland, small town called Laihia. Is there more finnish people? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Boy! It must be lonely out in Laihia if you have to ask that!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Boy! It must be lonely out in Laihia if you have to ask that!<span id='postcolor'>

I mean is there finnish people in forum

Austin, Texas.....15th and Brazos Robert E. Johnson Building in the Capitol Complex presently...

Soon to relocate to an undisclosed location in Japan (August).

geo-top-cd9p101-70.jpg

Freiburg im Breisgau / Germany - right besides the Black Forest and less than an hour to France and Switzerland.

why is it actually called the black forrest? does no light penetrate the leafs?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Odysseus @ May 31 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Boy! It must be lonely out in Laihia if you have to ask that!<span id='postcolor'>

I mean is there finnish people in forum<span id='postcolor'>

lots.

Kegetys is from finland, and there's more i can't remember

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 31 2002,11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This just happens to be where the wife comes from  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

whoo-chit! whoo-chit!(crackling sound of whip)

anyway, I'm from Implantville, California. oops..sorry Los Angeles.

Chicken Hawk, you be from France?

Hmm, chances are that I may get evacced to France if things don't go so well here.

We're just waiting for the war.

So far we are on "all non essential personnel and dependants are URGED to leave ASAP" Ofcourse, the Marines are the last to leave after they lock up and destroy everything.

Everyone is leaving. I am waiting for authorization from Washington to get displaced to France. Waiting for that, or for the final evaciation order to come out.

Although many say that this "urgent" evacuation advisory is just an "order" played down for political reasons.

Who knows. I refuse to return to the continental U.S. and ruin my summer vacation. I was planning to head up to Estonia and work my way to France through a few months.

Christ, now we are all waiting to hear the next word from Washington and for the bombs to start dropping.

What's the word on the news back in the states?

Word here is that war's gonna be breaking out in a matter of days.

I think Chickenhawk was joking ... if you look at his avatar and sig ...

the news has been on headlines. But not to the point where it concumes our daily lives.