Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Where be everyone from?

I'm from Holland, Enschede, East of the country, right near Germany.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Freiburg im Breisgau / Germany - right besides the Black Forest and less than an hour to France and Switzerland.

<span id='postcolor'>

Cool! Been there 2 times and it's really nice there. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ June 01 2002,06:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">heh, how about I post a list of all the towns I've lived in? (this may get long)

Cotorro, Havana Province, Cuba

Old Havana, Havana Province, Cuba

Krivoii Rog, Ukraine

Moscow, Russia

Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

St John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Nepean, Ontario, Canada

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

In case anyone's wondering I hope to add Miami Florida to the end of that list as soon as I finish college, Ottawa's nice but I'm sick of freezing my balls off tounge.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

hehe, you havent seen nothing yet. biggrin.gif All though allot of i forgot what towns i lived in.We where moving allot when my dad was in the Army. sad.gif

Well later. smile.gif

I grew up in Vancouver, Canada, but now I'm living in Calgary. Nice part of the country, pretty close to Baniff and the Rocky Mountains, but I miss the ocean.

Also the major city right beside the G-8 summit. Looks like it will get crazy. The protesters have just tried applying for permits to have 10000-20000 people in a park and for parade routes, all around 6 months late so the city said no. Guess the riot is already starting. Damn and I work and live right downtown so I'll be in the middle of it. Should be intersting.

COLINMAN

I live in Burlington, Vermont in the U.S.

map2.gif

Local map

Here is a pic on a good day:

clear-large.jpg

Here is a live webcam:   smile.gif

BURLINGTON.JPG

hehe, instead of me telling you where i live, i'll give you my cordnates and you can find me. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ June 01 2002,18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe, you havent seen nothing yet. biggrin.gif All though allot of i forgot what towns i lived in.We where moving allot when my dad was in the Army. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol yep when people hear of my travels they always assume I was an army brat. Those BTW are just places I lived...at least for a couple of months and where we considered staying permanently....The list of places I've "visited" would be longer smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The list of places I've "visited" would be longer <span id='postcolor'>

Well then, your REALLY havent seen nothing yet. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Odysseus @ May 31 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I mean is there finnish people in forum<span id='postcolor'>

Kyllähän meitä täällä muutama on. smile.gif

And right now I live in Vantaa, Finland.

I'm in rural Missouri. Ah ,and it's summer weather now. You pack a gun to keep the ticks from eating you alive. And I get to watch small farm animals be carried off by mosquitoes. smile.gif

Calgary, Canada. the most beautiful city of canada j/k

Im from Helsinki, Finland.

I live in New Jersey but i am 15 mins away from NYC!!!!!

Cheers!