Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

How to get a girlfriend?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 30 2002,23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is that a result of her being cool, or you being a horny beyond all recognition member of the male persuasion?

<span id='postcolor'>

No, she practically sexually assaulted me. She wanted to do it right there in my car in the middle of a college neighborhood. I drove to the park two blocks away. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

shes a keeper biggrin.gif

Its your body, isnt it? Chicks dig a military made bod, huh?

which, i would guess, a lot of comes from the bod

yeah, well. I dont know about you, but i could sure go for his sex life right about now

Well, you don't know what his girl looks like tounge.gif

Anyways, for the starter of this topic. I don't know if he commited suicide after reading Ussoldier11B's helpful's posts but I got some good advice for him.(the starter of this topic)

People may have said it already, but I'll say it again.

Girls look at your appearance. Trust me. They say men are shallow, but girls are not far off. So comb your hair, put on some nice clothes, you know the drill. You don't have to have a bodybuilder's body to attract girls though, that's just a myth. Just look as if you care how you look, if you catch my drift.

wink.gif

What's important is that you have to think of girls as being fun, cause that's what they are. Fun in a nice package. Fun to be with, fun to talk to. I usually joke around with them a bit, make a few serious comments here and there, try to change the subject a little, pay attention to what they're saying, nod, smile and look deeply into their eyes, comment on their eyes, add a few other compliments, ask them if they'd like another drink, swap phonenumbers and voila.

Anyways, just try to have fun instead of being all too serious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ May 31 2002,11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's important is that you have to think of girls as being fun, cause that's what they are. Fun in a nice package. Fun to be with, fun to talk to.<span id='postcolor'>

No, they are an annoying nuicance. Nuicance in a nice package. A nuicance to be with, irritating to talk to.

Ooooh, do i HATE my ex g/f mad.gif

She's a bitch, she's a liar, she's a nuicance.

The beautifull thing of tits is that they come in pairs.

The ugly thing is, there is a nuicance attached to them.

Oh, I forgot to mention that. Some girls have the ability to mutate into annoyance on legs. But at first, all of them are fun, so enjoy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, they are an annoying nuicance. Nuicance in a nice package. A nuicance to be with, irritating to talk to.

Ooooh, do i HATE my ex g/f  mad.gif

The ugly thing is, there is a nuicance attached to them.<span id='postcolor'>

You sound like a 10-year old boy. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 31 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, they are an annoying nuicance. Nuicance in a nice package. A nuicance to be with, irritating to talk to.

You sound like a 10-year old boy. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

or Peter Gaypan

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 31 2002,13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 31 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, they are an annoying nuicance. Nuicance in a nice package. A nuicance to be with, irritating to talk to.

or Peter Gaypan<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ May 31 2002,11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's important is that you have to think of girls as being fun, cause that's what they are. Fun in a nice package. Fun to be with, fun to talk to.<span id='postcolor'>

No, they are an annoying nuicance. Nuicance in a nice package. A nuicance to be with, irritating to talk to.

yeah, thats about what i'd expect from the prom queen here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 31 2002,13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 31 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 31 2002,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, they are an annoying nuicance. Nuicance in a nice package. A nuicance to be with, irritating to talk to.

or Peter Gaypan<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

2116b.gif

u mean this guy hehehe tounge.gif

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO POST IMAGES OF THAT GUY IN HERE!!!!?? HE IS SO DISGUSTING!!!

icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

Time to post some hot babes in the therapy thread...

late words to USSoldier11B.

You got RAPED!!! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyway, good luck at your training tomorrow smile.gif

well, ain't no one on the net tonight...oh yeah they all have dates. D'oh

yeah................maybe one day we'll know how to doupe women too....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You got RAPED!!! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, she attacks me when I talk dirty to her. biggrin.gif

i just have one god damn question! HOW?

how the hell do you find these genuinely horny girls? If youre a guy, the case is usually always that you need them more than they need you, so whats the trick here?

How about getting a life? How pathetic can you get posting a "How to get a girlfriend" thread on a Operation Flashpoint forum. I'm sure i've seen a girlfriend dispenser around, Loving relationship, Lustful relationship, Would you like a strawberry milkshake with that?. I'll dig the hole and you die in it. Want to meet people? Get off the computer. You say all the girls at school are stupid, How the shite do you know? You even bothered to pay any attention to them. Have you cracked up a conversation or actually listened to any of them, I think not!.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 01 2002,10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i just have one god damn question!       HOW?

how the hell do you find these genuinely horny girls?<span id='postcolor'>

how?....go to a library wink.gif

but be carefull...sometimes these super horny girls arent easy to handle and they dont always want to do it in the bed...sometimes they want spontaneusly to do it in a bus, in a public park, museum...of course filled with people.

then you got no possibility of trying to deny becouse of great risk getting beat up or in worst case...raped.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If youre a guy, the case is usually always that you need them more than they need you, so whats the trick here?<span id='postcolor'>

...you know, WE can only do it when mentally and physically able, women only need to be mentally able....