Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

How to get a girlfriend?

Ok, my friends tell me to get a life, stop playing OF and sitting in front of the computer for hours. They asked me to get a girlfriend from school and whatever. I JUST DUNNO HOW THE FUCK TO get one, I can never click with girls, not even a prolonged conversation and BASICALLY I JUST DO NOT FUCKING CLICK WITH THEM. I am chinese so I basically look for chinese girls but they are JUST SO FUCKING STUPID!!! Someone please help me out here!

I think I will follow kegety's way of life.

BTW, girls are JUST FUCKING STUPID IN MY SCHOOL, no matter what grade or race (well not all but 99%++ are)

Yeah I am 17 and I am attending high school in Canada and have been in Canada for 2 years, moved from SIngapore.

Do you guys think that those girls in high school who has a boyfriend just want them for their money, car and show off.?Cos after looking looking around, those guys with cars mainly have girlfriends but both the couples are ASS PIG farted stupid pple, I mean mentally and literally stupid! And guys who are really smart, getting high 90s and have no car do not have girlfriends. The conclusion I drew basically is that asshole and fucked up girls just want stupid BF for their car money and showoff.

Hey, weren't you the guy who posted those "100 Grizzly Bears vs. M1A1" threads?

As for your problem, i dunno, usually a few shots of vodka, tequilla, Southern Comfort or Jagermeister gets me in bed with a chick.

-=Die Alive=-

Try ICQ! Since you visit forum often you know how to talk to people you've never seen before, and trust me the amount of bullshit all of us post on these boards really helps you can bullshit your way through any ICQ conversation with any girl.

That's how I got mine.......... although my story doesn't have a happy ending........ just don't make same mistake as me.

Hell if i know confused.gif One thing i'll say first off: Never, under any circumstances, talk about games with a girl unless she starts it.

whatever you do man don't talk about hinds or anything kooky like that, keep that for your friends. in fact you're usually better off not talking too much except for "yeah", "uh-huh" or "that is very interesting". saying "that's true", "for sure" and "you're right" are powerfull phrases you use when she's talking about her "feelings". you want to keep them talking about themselves and eventually they'll think you're a "nice guy" and they might want to hang out some more with you.

the above works with about 80% of the female population, it won't work on the smart ones because they are actually the ones that want to know about you and what makes you tick. ignore those women unless you have the fortitude to get your ass chewed regularly.

good hunting.

I have the same kind of problem. Girls are not interested with the quarter mile times of a dodge viper, or Starseige, or how much TV you watch per day, or how much you drink, or how often you play flashpoint, or the most efficent ways to kill people. The only worth while thing I can talk about is music and even if there is a simmilar interest, I run out of conversation fairly quickly. Most girls find me to be boring or weird. Also I can read "the signals" so I wouldn't know if one liked me unless it hit like a speeding Peterbuilt.

What you do is, you take 100 grizzly bears and an apache... biggrin.gif

No, the idea is to be yourself, unless of course you are a nerd, then you want to be someone else.

moerty's tips on conversation are very good. I would reccomend smiling and nodding alot. At this stage it doesnt matter whether they are stupid or not, right now you are just trying to get your foot in the door. Make friends with some girls who are friends with some other girls, and work your way up. And smile and nod alot. And avoid saying dumb stuff, for example, dont pose them with hypotheticals like grizzly bears battling M1s or whatnot. The best thing is to be laid back, humorous, and (if possible) attractive to the opposite sex. Although apparently the last one can be exchanged for a cool car or a spot on the varsity football team tounge.gif

I am not being a smart ass here. Try this:

1) Shower and shave on a regular basis. Brush both hair and teeth. Grooming is very important. If you dont give a shit about how you look, why do you think any woman would be interested in you.

2) Get some nice clothes.

3) Dont be intimidated. Chances are that you arent clicking because you dont ever really talk TO them...you talk AT them.

LOL. Of course, I've been single since I got divorced...so why would you want to listen to me

biggrin.gif

Just learn to live without girls, its not hard, I have been doing so for 18 years wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">moerty Posted on May 29 2002,18:29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whatever you do man don't talk about hinds or anything kooky like that, keep that for your friends. in fact you're usually better off not talking too much except for "yeah", "uh-huh" or "that is very interesting". saying "that's true", "for sure" and "you're right" are powerfull phrases you use when she's talking about her "feelings". you want to keep them talking about themselves and eventually they'll think you're a "nice guy" and they might want to hang out some more with you.

<span id='postcolor'>

But what do you do if they want to know somthing about you?

And what the hell are you supposed to say if they ask "what are you thinking" This has happened to me several times, and I can't just say that I'm pondering how how much weakening the rear springs on a stock car at Daytona would improve aerodynamics. Do most guys ever think of anything worth while, or at least somthing the girls would find interesting?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ May 30 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just learn to live without girls, its not hard, I have been doing so for 18 years wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

your current girlfriend is named O2? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (moerty @ May 30 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it won't work on the smart ones because they are actually the ones that want to know about you and what makes you tick. ignore those women unless you have the fortitude to get your ass chewed regularly.<span id='postcolor'>

I'd say those are the ones worth spending time with!

Unless you wanna go around saying "u-huh" "a-hah" the rest of your life! confused.gif

I don't pretend to be Mr.Love and only have few rules I work by, but they seem to work well with girls who are interesting and worth talking to:

Say your oppinion (don't agree on things you really don't -- she'll take you for a piece of cotton) Disagreeing can also lead to hours of interesting conversation, doesn't have to end in a fight biggrin.gif If she walks because you don't agree on what she says, she's not worth it anyway smile.gif

Be genuinly interested (can't be faked, not when they're smart) and care for her comfort.

Never be desperate -- she'll twist you around her finger and squish you like a bug.

NEVER talk nerdy subjects ... never!

smile.gif  smile.gif

that all sound pretty complicated, how can you fake being interested? you can't just force yourself

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ May 30 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just learn to live without girls, its not hard, I have been doing so for 18 years wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe ... it really only takes very little for a person to survive -- but that's not the same as LIVING

IMHO, a loveless life is totally pointless.

Im still in high school, so i see girls everyday, and i talk to them everyday. I cant imagine what it will be like in a few years when im out of college and have a job, but dont get to see girls(at least not hot ones) everyday. I mean if you dont see them at the place you go everyday,a.k.a. work or school, then where do you meet them. I guess clubs, but its so much easier to get a girlfriend if you see them everyday.

How old are you hasharajima? are you still in school?

-to kegetys, how have you lived without girls for 18 years, please explain.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ May 30 2002,00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that all sound pretty complicated, how can you fake being interested? you can't just force yourself<span id='postcolor'>

that was my point -- you can't. What I meant was, if she doesn't inspire you to be good company, it may simply be the wrong girl, not necessarily you who are boring or hollow.

Shop around! tounge.gif

First of all. Stop looking for a girl. You'll get one someday. It just happens. smile.gif

My GF likes to talk about Hinds and i like to talk about her things. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,18:56

IMHO, a loveless life is totally pointless<span id='postcolor'>

but what if one is incapable of love?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ May 30 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,18:56

but what if one is incapable of love?<span id='postcolor'>

Bullshit -- are you a robot?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 30 2002,01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ May 30 2002,01wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,18:56

but what if one is incapable of love?<span id='postcolor'>

Bullshit -- are you a robot?<span id='postcolor'>

lol. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,19wow.gif2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (cybrid @ May 30 2002,01wow.gif0)

WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,18:56

IMHO, a loveless life is totally pointless

Bullshit -- are you a robot? <span id='postcolor'>

I think I have limited emotions <maybe i forced myself to go that way>. Just think of me as a non-violent boarderline sociopath

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ May 30 2002,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,19wow.gif2

Quote (cybrid @ May 30 2002,01wow.gif0)

WKK Gimbal Posted on May 29 2002,18:56

IMHO, a loveless life is totally pointless

Bullshit -- are you a robot? <span id='postcolor'>

I think I have limited emotions <maybe i forced myself to go that way>. Just think of me as a non-violent boarderline sociopath<span id='postcolor'>

You have no heart. tounge.gif

oops i thought this was the same thread you made 6 months ago, wait a sec ill get ya yer advice just gota find it