Its version 1

and there is going to be a better version

but wait for that one

download it on my site

http://ofp.info/Marss911here are some pics:

Higgens_new_4.jpg

Higgens_new_3.jpg

Greetings Marcel

Very Cool i like it, just that the units disembark from the back which looks very stupid

Could you fix that please??

Anyway nice Job keep up the good work!

i dont think it can be fixed because with oxygen i did not see the option of making a disembark zone or something

Well there has to be something. The jets u get in and out when close and facing the cockpit, the helos too, the truck u must be either at one of the doors to get in, or at the back, and u get out at the same place, etc.

the non-oxy jets are based off the A-10 and SU-25 while this is probably based on a vehicle where you jump out the back but those would just be my guesses, never made any vehicle mods.

yes you are right

imo this is a VERY incomplete model, it has obviously been copied from the Ural p3d and still has the geometry ( collision) model of a Ural! also there are a lot of unnecessary bits that I will have to take out and things, I will see what I can fix, also I can fix it so that the troops will disembark from the front.

so far I have fixed the collision model to be the same shape as the boat and not a URAL, and made it so that the troops are standing up and get out of the front instead of the back, but unfortunately its like a PBR and they get out 10m away from the boat (?) well thats not my fault, anyway, Marcel, email me at s.mcculloch@iomartdsl.com if you want the fixed version to upload on your site

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ May 25 2002,22:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will fix this. This is a VERY incomplete model, it has obviously been copied from the Ural p3d and still has the geometry ( collision) model of a Ural! also there are a lot of unnecessary bits that I will have to take out and things, I will see what I can fix, also I can fix it so that the troops will disembark from the front.<span id='postcolor'>

I reckon its really good and that there are hardly any problems with it at all!

Its really good, You can even use it for like modern day troop insertions.

VERY GOOD JOB!

the exit thing can be controlled, i know for sure that the blackhawk has something that controls this for both the pilot and cargo, its just a single vertice in the config block for each place

Very nice. Veryyy nice. Good job on it.

Marss911 have you applied for oxygen?

Marss911 allready has oxygen, how did you think he got all those things he made into game ( Higgins, WW2 Weapons, Opel Truck)

oops, i just done some researching and found out he doesnt have Oxygen

Call Me John, farmer john

Thought Marss911 had Oxygen

SniperUK says:

he doesn't

Call me John, Farmer John says:

oh

hmmmmmmn

SniperUK says:

i know that cause i heard that first class since mars911 is working on my campaign

ok

SniperUK says:

he won't be getting it till resistance is out

SniperUK says:

or thats what i heard

ok

i must have misread

i thought i saw that news on his site

SniperUK says:

hmm hes applied as far as i know but he hasn't got it as far as i know

SniperUK says:

could be wrong

ok

Whazzat supposed to be? Proof?

I think you are just dumb if you think he made all those addons without O2. The weapons and boat, maybe but the opel truck no way.

from what i have heard...he doesnt have o2 and my evidence is somewhere in the archives of the ofpec forums.....somewhere...

Excellent model dude. I've had alot of fun with it. Please I need you Mp_soldiers for your Omaha beach map. I can't find them anywhere.

that looks preaty good, i haven't DL'd it yet but i will, i am playing around with beach landings alot latly (i don't knnow i just like them) and it'll be fun to have a new toy smile.gif

Maybe something like in Medal of Honor Allied Assault. And when the thing gets open, you can run out or something

Marcel made all of his addons(including the opel!!ural.p3d) with p3d editing!! Only this higgens was made by him and someone else put it through oxy!

FW

excuse me, I am fairly sure he does have oxygen.

Its really good, I love it. Well done.

He could have it but al his work until this higgens was made with p3d editing (thomson etc and opel truck)

look at the scud when u put it into fireing mode the model seems to change when its rdy almost as if it becmoes a static object what if you could to that to the landing craft give an option to lower door when in spot to disembark and then allow the players to disembark from where there sitting an run out, i dont know if it possible at all but its a suggestion.

Good day,

I'm back and whit some answers.

First off all i made all my weapons whitout Oxygen

only P3d edit.

And the opel blitz also whitout Oxygen!!

Yes its really so.

And the Higgens boat is made whit Oxygen

but not my Oxygen wink.gif

A friend of mine (a really good friend)

has put the model into Ofp.

So...

And the 2th version is alost done

Greetings Marcel