Wow, playing the Lost mission with this mod running seems a LOT harder. Five times now I've got capped doing stuff that I've done for many hours of play prior to installing this mod. Evidently I need to play more cautiously now ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna have to modify it a bit to suit my skill level for now. Fricking brutal AI with this mod!

None that i know of, I never included it as I felt all you needed to do is just turn of our post processing in the vid settings.

If you wish i can include it in my next version 1.2

Actually that's not entirely true. Oktane's NoBlur mod removes radial blur. OA's Low and Very Low settings for Post-Processing include many visual effects, including radial blur. Personally I recommend using the Low setting for PP combined with okt_noblur. That way you can enjoy many of the lighting effects without the nausea-inducing and performance-sapping radial blur. However there is another, more important problem with this mod, it requires updating with every new beta. So I would really advise against including in COWarMod, as good as it is.

BTW can anyone confirm that the COWarMod works well in MP?

The reason that I ask is that a long time ago (18 months?) I introduced my clan to SLX and we encountered so many issues that in the end we abandoned it.

Edited by domokun

For some reason when using octane's Noblur threes doesnt reder completely, so when i zoom whit my weapon, the trees change, I zoom back it changes again. Im sure you understand what Im trying to say,hehe.

So i removed NoBlur again after playing 1 mission. Better whithout I think. And playing sp, it is mutch more fun whit the improved AI, no comparasing. Almost through BAF sp.campaign whit no noticible prob. using warmod( - sakudriver2.pbo ) I highly recomend at least the baf sp campaign whit this mod, made it very challenging and fun.

Also can anyone confirm if there is a conflict between gdtmod_anti_tank_grenade_launcher_ironsights and SLX_RPG7?

Because they both seem to strive for the same goal (replace default ironsights for RPG7 with realistic ones).

The reason that I ask is that a long time ago (18 months?) I introduced my clan to SLX and we encountered so many issues that in the end we abandoned it.

Yes, that i can. Works great whit mp. Soon there will be an version for AO that supports ace as well. So i sugest your clan try it out again. Lost happens in 1.5 years:-)

of course it does, best run the mod client side and connect to a mission thats how My buddy and I play on our server, we dont have COWarMod on our server, so what i do is run the mission and then we connect to the server with COWarMod and we get all the effects and gameplay features.

This way if there were to be any issues then it would be client side, server issues can be tricky sometimes.

Overall i had discovered this with my WarMod for Arma1, I had some friends who all had the mod at the time 1.2 or something it

was and we connected to the same server and had all the features, and effects, and the rest of the folks on the server were

playing with the default game, if i remember the mission was Evo Blue.

WarMod for Arma1 is the shit now, man once I release 1.5 you guys will want to reinstall Arma and play with the new WarMod, its got ECP, GL3, and SLX all integrated, its f**king epic!

anyways back on topic with CoWarMod

Also can anyone confirm if there is a conflict between gdtmod_anti_tank_grenade_launcher_ironsights and SLX_RPG7?

Because they both seem to strive for the same goal (replace default ironsights for RPG7 with realistic ones).

Their may be but I suggest using the gdtmod_anti_tank_grenade_launcher_ironsights over SLX.

Soon there will be an version for AO that supports ace as well

What are you talking about a version for AO?

AO you mean OA as in Operation Arrowhead. I think you mean for OA, well COWarMod is for Arma2CO which is basically Arma2 plus OA,

or OA installed into the Arma2 directory then you get Arma2CO aka Arma2 Combined ops :j: lost of terms, lol

Ya COWarMod will have an ACE compatible version as soon as i get CoWarMod version 1.2 released, and Im talking about 3 version in 1.2 those are as follows:

refer to this previous post: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?121837-COWarMod-Release&p=2152712&viewfull=1#post2152712

Thats what I meant, perhaps I should have stated it for the other who hasnt read through. But version 1.2 will have an version that would support ace as well, right? I must admit that I haven't read through all your post on armaholic or bistudio but as I understood it, the latest version does not run together whit ace mod, but you will realese an version that do.

I showed this mod to a couple of friends witch started playing arma, all downloaded it and used it whit sucsess this far, this is online. Giving their thanks to you Gunter!

But version 1.2 will have an version that would support ace as well, right?

No it wouldn't.

When i make a compatible version of CoWarMod for another mod like ACE, what I need to do is actually play test that other mod,

and review all the features and files of that mod.

Then after a review i write down all the possible mods I can see that may conflict then test them individually, and then remove them accordingly.

The basic idea is to make COWarMod compatible with the other mod, like ACE for example, i would have to remove a number of mods from COWarMod in

order for the features in ACE to do what they are supposed to do.

If i did not remove mods in CoWarMod to make compatible with ACE then features in ACE that normally work and run without CoWarMod would not work,

because a feature is actually being overwritten by the configs of the other mod, or conflicting with it, and when i saw conflict that means that a file is

doing something similar to a feature in ACE and is making the ACE feature either do weird stuff or almost not work.

So basically mods have to be found that conflict which is no easy task, and then once found need to be tested to make sure they are not conflicting,

and if they are they need to be removed, then once removed i usually build a list of the files I removed.

So for the ACE compatible version I will be using my latest build of COWarMod which will be version 1.2, and then once that is released I will work on

the ACE compatible version which before I was working on, so i do have a good head start on it. Once CWM v 1.2 is released then the ACE compatible

version should be released soon after like 1-2 weeks.

But any questions for the ACE compatible version, thoughts, or ideas, then refer to the thread for it here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?125178-COWarMod-ACE-Compatible-Open-beta-Project

I showed this mod to a couple of friends witch started playing arma, all downloaded it and used it whit success this far, this is online.

Giving their thanks to you Gunter!

Wonderful!, thank you. if they have any questions or run into any issues then either refer to my website (link in sig)

or have them ask here, and I can answer any questions you guys have.

Remove some Ai mods like Zues or ASR, and remove SLX_AIskill.

You can also tweak the config for inf_stealth_recognition -->http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9604

Thanks Gunter. Removed all ZEU and SLX items and gonna reset USMC snipers (which I like to play) to be slightly better than the best in the inf_stealth_recognition.

Learning a lot from your mod, and your frequent posts, FAQs, tutorials, etc.

ADDIT: Hey man, it wasn't clear to me from the Feature Details list on your website, which components influence the movement speeds? I can see how the reduced movement speeds, and slower transitions between postures are probably more realistic. But I've grown fond of the vanilla speeds, at least for now.

Edited by Anthropoid

it wasn't clear to me from the Feature Details list on your website, which components influence the movement speeds?

No the site doesn't have anything listing any info on files that influence the movement speeds but once I release version 1.2 I will be updating

the site which such info accordingly.as I have readmes that list what your asking.

In fact what i will do here is list them for you:

From the player/character movement files readme in COWarMod v 1.2

Optional Player Movement Files

Description

This folder contains addons and mods that will allow you if you want to change how your player character

(what you control ingame) to change. what is changed if you add any of the files depends on what you add, but in general the

player/character movement files deal with running, stance change, movement speed, stepover, grenade throwing, weapon sway, fatigue, and many other similar functions.

=================================

Adding Files Notes

The following files (features ingame) have similar functions, if used together some of the features

would be redundant, as well as cause an overwrite conflict.

However your game will not crash or freeze if used together.

Files have been noted if they conflict ,are redundant, or simply should not be used.

The Files in this readme:

PvPscene Tweaks

SLX

Truemods

SMK Animation

Suggested use of files:

Try the files PvPscene Tweaks, SLX, truemods,or SMK Animation files by themselves and test your player character ingame, just move

your character around, change stances,switch weapons, run and sprint, then remove the files, and try the other files and choose which ones you like most.

Any questions about these files contact me (Gunter Severloh) via COWarMod release thread on BIS forums:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=121837 or via pm on BIs Forums.

Questions & Answers

1. Question:

Why have you brought these files to my attention?

Answer:

I had listed these files and separated them because CoWarMod is big, it can be confusing as to what addons/mods do what for movement,

as movement be it running, stances,weapon switching, and other features are used more then anything else in the game.

If player of CoWarMod is not happy about how they play the game in terms of the character movement then it would cost the player time

to research and read through the various readmes to find an answer to a possible question if it were ever to arise.

I have already done the research and testing for you and placed all files related to movement in one place, all you need to do is try

out the files and see which ones you like, or follow my recommendations in question 4, either way just inform yourself and find out what works for you.

Remember the WarMod is a compilation its about customization too, so theres nothing final, you decide how you wish to play or like in your game.

2. Question:

There are other gameplay feature/files in COWarMod why have you not listed those too?

Answer:

I haven't listed them as they are not movement based, the files listed here are the major

addons/mods and files that influence character movement.

The files listed are specific to movement, stance change, running/sprinting, weapon transitions,

stepover, and grenade throwing, fatigue ect,.

3. Question:

What files/features are already setup in the mod?

Answer:

None.

You are currently using the vanilla game movement and player character features.

4. Question:

Which files do you recommend for player character movement files?

Answer:

I recommend the following files:

-slx_Anim_AT_Lying

-slx_Anim_SteepLying

-slx_Anim_Swim

-slx_Anim_Crawl

-slx_anim_grenadethrow

-slx_anim_jump

-slx_anim_movetransitions

-slx_anim_turnspeed

-slx_anim_weapontransitions

-smk_anims.pbo

-smk_anims_manager.pbo

-IncreasedSwimmingSpeed_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-ReducedFatigue_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-ReducedSwimmingFatigue_by_Rg_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-ReducedWeaponWeight_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-DisabledWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

================================

See the descriptions for each file below.

Optional Player Character Movement Files:

====

SLX

====

-slx_Anim_HeadBob

-slx_Anim_HoldSprint

-slx_Anim_AT_Lying

-slx_Anim_SteepLying

-slx_Anim_Swim

-slx_Anim_Crawl

-slx_anim_grenadethrow

-slx_anim_jump

-slx_anim_movetransitions

-slx_anim_turnspeed

-slx_anim_weapontransitions

====================

SLX Descriptions:

====================

SLX notes: SLX features below will make your player character move slightly faster/quicker

==========================

=====================

SLX_Anim_HeadBob:

=====================

Adds immersive head movement to the get in/out animations.

Dependencies: None.

======================

SLX_Anim_HoldSprint:

======================

Turns off continuous sprinting, so that the turbo key can be pressed

to sprint and then released to drop back to running instead of stopping to go to jogging.

Not sure if it's necessary after one of the patches.

=====================

SLX_Anim_AT_Lying:

=====================

Adds the prone posture while using launchers.

======================

SLX_Anim_SteepLying:

======================

Adds the ability to lay down and move on steep surfaces.

================

SLX_Anim_Swim:

================

Adds slightly faster, slightly less tiring swimming.

(this would conflict with TrueGameplay_Animation_SwimFatigue and ReducedSwimmingFatigue by Rg

use either SLX or PVPScene or Trumods not all!)

=================

SLX_Anim_Crawl:

=================

Make the fast crawl mode faster. Based on real life personal experience of crawling.

SLX_Anim_GrenadeThrow:

Faster grenade throw transitions and animations, and slower turn speed while throwing

so AIs don't throw grenades in crazy directions. Based on real life personal experience of throwing objects.

(this would conflict with FasterHandGrenadeThrowAnimation use either SLX or PVPScene not both!)

=================

SLX_Anim_Jump:

=================

Faster jumping over things. Based on real life personal experience of jumping over obstacles,

sometimes with over 100 lbs of gear.

(this would conflict with FasterStepOverAnimation use either SLX or PVPScene not both!)

===========================

SLX_Anim_MoveTransitions:

Faster stance changes. Based on real life footage and personal experience of

changing stances, sometimes with over 100 lbs of gear.

(this would conflict with truegameplay_animation_transitionspeed use either SLX or truemods not both!)

======================

SLX_Anim_TurnSpeed:

======================

Slightly lower turning speed so AIs can't spin around too fast.

(this would conflict with truegameplay_animation_turningspeed use either SLX or truemods not both!)

==============================

SLX_Anim_WeaponTransitions:

==============================

Faster weapon switching and stance changes.

Based on real life footage and personal experience.

(this would conflict with truegameplay_animation_transitionspeed use either SLX or truemods not both!)

=========

Truemods

=========

-truegameplay_animation_movementspeed

-truegameplay_animation_transitionspeed

-truegameplay_animation_turningspeed

-truegameplay_animation_swimfatigue

Truemods Descriptions:

===================================

TrueGameplay_Animation_MovementSpeed

All movement speeds (Walk:Jog:Sprint) are now a balanced 1:2:3 ratio (rather then 1:3:4). Intuitive for player.

- Walk is faster for more agile movement & quicker CQB.

- Jog is slower for better player control, realism, & gameplay.

- Sprint is a tad bit slower for the same reasons as above.

* Speeds feel closer to OFP:WGL then default where it effects gameplay in a positive way.

* All changes give the player better anticipation & control of their unit, while retaining a realistic and natural feel.

TrueGameplay_Animation_TransitionSpeed

Increased transition speeds to be less burdensome and give the

player a quicker "battle-ready" response.

This includes:

- Stance changes (Stand/Crouch/Prone)

- Weapon changes (Rifle/Pistol/Launcher/Binocular)

- Grenade throw

- Over/Jump action

(this will conflict with SLX_Anim_MoveTransitions use either SLX or truemods not both!)

TrueGameplay_Animation_TurningSpeed

Limited turn speed when:

- Sprinting to simulate low agility/momentum and reduce the exploit of "zig-zagging".

- Running/Kneeling/Prone to simulate lower agility.

(this would conflict with SLX_Anim_TurnSpeed use either SLX or truemods not both!)

TrueGameplay_Animation_SwimFatigue

Lowered fatigue, so it is possible to swim up to ~5 minutes before loosing your gear.

(this would conflict with SLX_Anim_Swim and ReducedSwimmingFatigue by Rg

as it does practically the same thing use either or file not both!)

==============

SMK Animations

==============

-smk_anims.pbo

-smk_anims_manager.pbo

==================================

SMK Animations Descriptions:

==================================

Controls

----------------------------------------------

-------- need to be configured in game controls beforehand ---------

define "Turbo" key (suggestion - Mouse thumb button)

----------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER: The modification is NOT adjusted to two-button stance change setting

(OFP style one button for crouching/standing and one for proning/standing) and uses ArmA 3-button stance change system.

Moves:

standing:

- panic button: Turbo + Prone

- blind fire left: Turbo + Left

- blind fire right: Turbo + Right

- blind fire up: Turbo + Back

- taunt: Turbo + Back + Left (to play it smooth, first use direction keys then turbo)

- quick lower your head: Turbo + Back + Right

- back to wall: Turbo + Lean left/right

running forward:

- jog pace: 2x ctrl

- quick step over: Step over

- weapon down: Stand

sprinting:

- slide: Crouch

- climb over the wall: Turbo + Stand

- roll: Turbo + Prone

crouching:

- kneel: Crouch

- quick lower your head: Turbo + Back + Right

- blind fire left: Turbo + Left

- blind fire right: Turbo + Right

- blind fire up: Turbo + Back

- panic move: Turbo + Prone

- sniper sit: Step over

- back to wall: Turbo + Lean left/right

kneeling:

- crouch: Crouch

other moves apply as in crouching

proning:

- urban prone left: Turbo + Left

- urban prone right: Turbo + Right

- launcher proning: Select launcher

urban prone LEFT:

- move left: Left

- move right: Right

- back to prone: Prone

- move to urban prone RIGHT: Turbo + Right

- raise weapon: Forward

- Blind fire: Turbo + Left

urban prone Right:

- back to prone: Prone

- raise weapon: Forward

- raise weapon higher: Turbo + Forward

- move to urban prone RIGHT: Turbo + Left

- Blind fire: Turbo + Right

panic move:

- urban prone left: Crouch

- prone: Prone

launcher standing:

- launcher prone: Turbo + Backwards

launcher crouching:

- launcher prone: Turbo + Backwards

pistol quick stand:

- Blindfire left: Turbo + Left

- Blindfire right: Turbo + Right

- Blindfire overhead: Turbo + Back

pistol normal hold:

- when pistol out, toggle: Stand

Back to wall (Up against right shoulder):

- move left: Forward

- move right: Backwards

- weapon round the corner: Right

- turn around and aim weapon forward (only kneel): Left

- blindfire right: Turbo + Right

- peak around the corner: Turbo + Forward

- go back to crouch: Crouch

- Grenade round the corner: choose grenade and throw

- Grenade overhead throw: Step Over

- stand up: Stand

- when standing, go to crouch: Stand

Back to wall (Up against left shoulder):

- move left: Backwards

- move right: Forward

- weapon round the corner: Left

- turn around and aim weapon forward (only kneel): Right

- blindfire right: Turbo + Left

- blindfire overhead: Turbo + Right

- peak around the corner: Turbo + Forward

- go back to crouch: Crouch

- Grenade round the corner: choose grenade and throw

- Grenade overhead throw: Step Over

- stand up: Stand

- when standing, go to crouch: Stand

================

PVPScene Tweaks

================

-DisabledFatigue_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-DisabledWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-DoubledInfantryArmor_by_Rg_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-EnhancedWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-FasterHandGrenadeThrowAnimation_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-FasterStepOverAnimation_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-IncreasedSwimmingSpeed_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-ReducedFatigue_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-ReducedSwimmingFatigue_by_Rg_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-ReducedWeaponWeight_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

=========================

PVPScene Tweaks Descriptions

=========================

DisabledFatigue

Disables exhaustion from movement to always have perfect aim.

Only recommended for extreme CQB and rushing gameplay modes.

DisabledWeaponSway

Disables the weapon sway completely - exhaustion from movement is a different source.

Only recommended for extreme CQB and rushing gameplay modes.

DoubledInfantryArmor

INCREASED armor by 2x for ALL soldiers. Only slight increase for civilians.

Things you will notice

The main thing you will notice is that you can take some more damage before you are dead.

This will make medic roles more important, since you may be playing hurt more often then normal.

(Optional to use, but recommend not to Use as the SLX mod COSLX in COWarMod

balances the realism settings so the majority of soldier wounded will need a medic)

EnhancedWeaponSway

INCREASED weapon sway values for various player stances.

Rough Guidelines

Stand = High weapon sway.

Crouch = Medium weapon sway.

Prone = Low weapon sway.

This difference holds true when holding Binoculars/Pistol,

but less sway due to less weight.

To be combined with reduced movement fatigue.

FasterHandGrenadeThrowAnimation

Makes throwing handgrenades twice as fast and therefore more useful and not

as long stuck in the animation just waiting to get shoot

(this would conflict with SLX_Anim_GrenadeThrow as it does practically the same

thing use either or file not both!)

FasterStepOverAnimation

Makes the stepping over twice as fast and therefore more useful and not

as long stuck in the animation just waiting to get shoot.

(this would conflict with SLX_Anim_Jump as it does practically the same thing use either or file not both!)

IncreasedSwimmingSpeed

Increased general swimming speed by ~33% and fast swimming (with sprint key action)

even more.

(this would conflict with SLX_Anim_Swim as it does practically the same thing use either or file not both!)

ReducedFatigue

Halved exhaustion from movement and doubled recovery rate if not.

Recommended for CQB and infantry play to promote movement.

ReducedSwimmingFatigue

REDUCED fatigue a lot for swimming movements, so you can swim for about five minutes

before you have to drop your gear (ten times as default).

ReducedWeaponWeight

Reduced weapon weight to reduce weapon movement lag in the vertical sphere.

Recommended for CQB play.

====================================

====================================

Edited by Gnter Severloh

@Gunter: thanks for the pointers and as usual I have a couple of questions:

Why are SLX_ShotEffects and SLX_Mod_Veh_Core included when they're listed as known sources of bugs on your website (good page btw).

Conversely, why are slx_anim_idle and slx_anim_injured not included? As both sound interesting. Do they conflict? Are they bugged? Were they obsoleted by a recent patch?

Good questions domokun.

SLX_ShotEffects and SLX_Mod_Veh_Core included

Included as in included in the mod CWM v 1.1?

why are slx_anim_idle and slx_anim_injured not included?

there both in CWM v 1.1

and SLX_ShotEffects is in the mod, but not

SLX_Mod_Veh_Core.

Removing the following allows all vehicles to explode randomly, smoke & burn when destroyed:

SLX_mod_veh_core

from the bug list.

That answer your questions?

I think I've got CoWarMod 'minimal' adjusted just about exactly how I like: 70% of all the features, but leaving out stuff that makes the game even harder. That is something I do not yet need ;)

Thanks again for all your help and guidance Gunter! You are an awesome ArmA modder.

Thank you and your Welcome.

Once i release them if you are interested you have got to try WarMod for Arma1, and A2WarMod for Arma2, they are Ausome!!!!

Good questions domokun.

Included as in included in the mod CWM v 1.1?

there both in CWM v 1.1

and SLX_ShotEffects is in the mod, but not

SLX_Mod_Veh_Core.

from the bug list.

That answer your questions?

No I'm afraid that it doesn't.

SLX_ShotEffects and SLX_Mod_Veh_Core are both present in CWM v1.1.

These 2 pbos are in the addons folder

Yet they are both listed on your slxbuglist.htm page, i.e. they suffer from known problems.

So I reiterate my question, are these 2 pbos really bugged? If so, why are they in CWM 1.1?

If they are not bugged or fixed, why are they listed on slxbuglist.htm?

Conversely why are slx_anim_idle and slx_anim_injured in the folder "SLX Files not in COWarMod"?

Ok np.

The SLX Bug list is actually an updated list after the bugs were found and is listed after the v 1.1 release not right after of course but in the past year,

so the current CWM v 1.1 still has bugged files in it which i have removed, and still looking for more as I work on CWM v 1.2.

So I reiterate my question, are these 2 pbos really bugged?

SLX_ShotEffects are fine as far as I can tell, at least when i had last tested with it.

SLX_Mod_Veh_Core needed to be removed as with the file in the mod any vehicle destroyed planes, tanks,

what have you will not blow up or burn or rather have fire.

Conversely why are slx_anim_idle and slx_anim_injured in the folder "SLX Files not in COWarMod"?
SLX_Anim_Idle: Fixed idle animations so they don't have to finish playing to transition to the dying animations.

Made the idle animations take longer between new idle animations so they have time to play. Added more default idle animations.

SLX_Anim_Injured: Makes injured animations not have weird warping.

I didn't put them in the CWM addons folder as didn't notice any difference ingame when i was testing with them.

again the pages on the site are all from v 1.1 and are not current to reflect what bugs we have found since the v 1.1 release (patch, & full v update).

I do thank you for the questions, as this helps me dig in the mod more and find possible bugs.

Does that answer your questions?

One bug file Im not sure if you guys remember me posting about it was Sar_Krik

remove that file and your player character and AI should stop spam yelling grenade and something else they yell, works for me at least.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

I think I've got CoWarMod 'minimal' adjusted just about exactly how I like: 70% of all the features, but leaving out stuff that makes the game even harder. That is something I do not yet need ;)

Thanks again for all your help and guidance Gunter! You are an awesome ArmA modder.

D'you mind sharing your reasons for leaving some of the pbos out from COWarMod?

I think that Gunter has done a great job as most of his work is based on feedback from others.

Ok np.

.. Does that answer your questions?

Gunter: thanks for that feedback. So it looks like I'll leaving SLX_ShotEffects & SLX_Mod_Veh_Core but removing SLX_Anim_Idle and SLX_Anim_Injured. Thanks for the warning about Sar_Krik but I'd already heeded your earlier warnings.

Gentlemen as per my post on the front page of my website,

If you guys remember as I had posted on the COWarMod release thread a few weeks back there

will be 3 versions of COWarMod again those are as follows:

COWarMod Full - (Full)

all addons & Mods in one mod

COWarModCF- (CF-Customization Full)

(all mods removed from the addons folder but catagorized)

COWarModCL - (CL-Customization Light)

(AI enhancement, AI voice, player movement are left out for customization)

======================

COWarModCL v 1.2 Release

Currently I'm working hard as I can to get the version I'm working on released on the weekend (June 25) or before July 1st.

Right now I'm in the process of building several readmes, tweaking things (readmes, files) and trying to get permissions for some new additions to the mod.

I like to also note that a New version of COSLX will be added to COWarMod (will be part of the customization.) for all versions.

=============================

Once this first version releases, i will have a very good foundation and template for all other versions and they all should release much faster,

so after the CoWarModCL, you can probably expect possibly the next version which is the customization complete version or COWarModCF

and the regular CoWarMod v 1.2 full version to release 1-2 weeks after.

After all 3 v 1.2 releases are out I will then start working on the COWarModACE v1.0 compatible version.

I also have not forgotten the other mods COSLX, A2WarMod, and WarMod for Arma1 which i will use those threads when i have news for them.

All for now.

URGENT!!!

Gentlemen,

I'm looking if possible to get all 3 versions of COWarMod v 1.2 released this weekend!

I have some new additions to the mod which I have permission for to add, but need to test them first before they can be added,

but my ability to test the mod is next to not going to happen.

Why?

My cpu is failing and it overheats but only when ingame, I cant be ingame for more then 10min or less, basically within 10min in Arma2CO my computer

freezes and I have to restart the computer. I had already worked with a couple of guys both very computer savy, one is a close friend a freelance

Computer tech and basically I need to upgrade, but I cannot afford to do so right now, which really blows.

I haven played anything for a month, this is probably worse then not having internet... well maybe, anyways If you guys want this mod to released

like very soon then I need a tester or testers to test the mod according to what i need done, if you can do this then let me know.

I need someone who is serious enough to follow through and test what I ask as Im looking for certain things, al so need someone that has been in the game

for a bit and understand show mods work, sorry newbies this aint getting done if I have to explain everything.

Time is ticking and I want to get v 1.2 out if possible this weekend!

Hi Gunter

Unfortunately I can't help - downloaded/uploaded so much work stuff in the last few weeks I only have 100-200MB left to last til midnight on 1 July - if I go over it costs me GBP 15/GB or part thereof. I wouldn't have much time before mid-afternoon UK on Sunday anyway. I will try to get at least a few more notes on modules done for COSLX by then.

Hey Günther,

I would really like to help you but im in my exam-phase and im pretty much reading through books the whole day. I really REALLY hope you find somebody to help you. When im through my exams I wouldnt mind go a little bit bugsquashing though ;)

Greetings,

Phillip

Hey Gunter,

I can help you test mate. I have no restrictions on download and I know what I'm doing with mods ;)

Gimme a download link and what you want me to look for.

Cheers

Krem

Hey thanks for the replies.

@Orcinus

Only thing downloading are the files for the new mods which are about a mb a piece, and theres only a handful of them, so its up to you if you can help.

i appreciate the response though.

@Flip86

Np buddy if you want to look for bugs then just test the CWM v 1.1 and just play test various scenarios and see if things are working,

I can give you the small list of stuff I found already that I removed for v 1.2

@Kremator

Thanks Kremator much appreciated, i can onyl do so much tonight as I have 1 night of work left, so I'll get back to you as soon as I get an errand done.

Let me explain how this will work.

1. we'll work through pm

2. you will use the existing CoWarMod v 1.1 to test with not CWM v 1.2

3. I will give you a small list of files to remove from the mod found to have bugs, conflict or what have you

4. I will then give you another list of files to update

5. I will give you a link to mods i will be adding to the new version to test out the features:

a. you'll test this mod out by itself to see what it does then report.

b. you'll then integrate it with the whole of CWM v 1.1 and then test the whole mod and see if it works,

as well as watch the rest of the mod to make sure everything else is working as it should.

c. this process will continue til we get all mods to be added work, if a mod dot work then we determine whats conflicting with it ect,.

6. Reports:

-we'll use RPt to watch for any bugs, errors, or whatever

-ingame comparisons between mods

Any questions?

If anyone else wants to help test this would help me accelerate the process of what I need to get done for the mod.

I still need to work on a bunch of readmes and compare notes, so theres still a bit of work to do, and I can possibly have at least COWarModCL version

out by Monday all depends as i'll be working on the mod all weekend all day and night.

Once i get COWarModCL version 1.2 done then i will have a template for the other 2 versions.

Anyways let me know.