Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.3 Stable - Release Thread

Is it possible to disable direct speak volume loss over distance?

How would that work?

Just as plain teamspeak, but without disabling plugin, which can lead to crash and is not convenient because everyone should do it. I'm just curious if it is possible, if there is any such variable. Need this for any debug/testing/training missions.

ACRE HOT PATCH UPDATE FOR TS3 3.0.2

Hey guys TS released a new version and an API increase. I have updated ACRE to support the new TS3. It is the exact same as the previous release in everything else, just added support for the new API version number.

You can download it here: http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/ACRE_V1.3.12.459_TS3_3.0.2.rar

Our main file hosting server is offline if anyone has tried to download in the past 24 hours.

ETA at Six Updater?

Up now. Best to ask @ http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html ;)

---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

ACRE HOT PATCH UPDATE FOR TS3 3.0.2

Hey guys TS released a new version and an API increase. I have updated ACRE to support the new TS3. It is the exact same as the previous release in everything else, just added support for the new API version number.

You can download it here: http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/ACRE_V1.3.12.459_TS3_3.0.2.rar

Our main file hosting server is offline if anyone has tried to download in the past 24 hours.

dll's were updated in the TeamSpeak 3 folder, but not in the @ACRE\plugin folder.

Downloaded ACRE_V1.3.12.459_TS3_3.0.2.rar from armaholic.

Ran with 64bit TS and 64bit plugin, get "plugin & addon version does not match".

Downloaded 32bit TS and installed 32bit plugin, ran with no problems at all.

Verified problem with clan-mates who got the same result.

Downloaded ACRE_V1.3.12.459_TS3_3.0.2.rar from armaholic.

Ran with 64bit TS and 64bit plugin, get "plugin & addon version does not match".

Downloaded 32bit TS and installed 32bit plugin, ran with no problems at all.

Verified problem with clan-mates who got the same result.

Confirmed. I get the same error.

I restarted my TS client. It actually works, but I still get the message hint of "plugin & addon version does not match". Any one else get that behavior?

TS restarted but still..no transmission via Caps Lock..weirdzor. Not that I had much to say on the radio, anyway :)

Reezo - I got that too when using the hotfix. I then went and cleaned everything up and just used SU and I get the current behavior in post #411.

Hey guys, sorry about that. I failed at rebuilding all the components of the 64bit plugin (though Visual Studio told me it recompiled the files I thought were needed fine...). If you redownload (and should be on six shortly) it will work fine in 64 bit mode.

Download link again: http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/ACRE_V1.3.12.459_TS3_3.0.2.rar

plz How to use big radio in heli like pilot or co-pilot? If i get in all stuff are out. ty

and inside isnt radio, i cant swap it. ctrl+shift+s/a dont work. I can use only small radio.

Hey guys, sorry about that. I failed at rebuilding all the components of the 64bit plugin (though Visual Studio told me it recompiled the files I thought were needed fine...). If you redownload (and should be on six shortly) it will work fine in 64 bit mode.

Download link again: http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/ACRE_V1.3.12.459_TS3_3.0.2.rar

Much appreciated, Nou.:yay:

"JayArma2Lib: Incompatible version of ArmA2 or unable to check version"

This is caused by ArmA II Launcher. My solution was to create a new profile select your ArmA2 And OA location for example but don't browse and create ArmA II - OA Beta, leave that blank.

Will post a screenie in a minute! ;)

<a  href=http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3052/launcherc.th.png' alt='launcherc.th.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Edited by Law-Giver

This is caused by ArmA II Launcher. My solution was to create a new profile select your ArmA2 And OA location for example but don't browse and create ArmA II - OA Beta, leave that blank.

Will post a screenie in a minute! ;)

The issue is that JayArma2lib is not compatible with the latest betas. So logically you will have to disable it in a launcher or shortcut, if you wish to use Jay+ACRE.

Yeah i downloaded the latest Acre Fix etc but still no joy. I then loaded your much needed Six Updater which automatically updated jayarmalib and i have no problems now. Previous to that i was tearing my hair out. I posted the above before i used your updater.........Doh!!!!!!

Awesome tool Sickboy. Just can't live without it. ;)

is it possible to maybe update the first post about the current status with beta support? I was afk a bit, wanna do coop again, would be pretty bad to test out all the betas and find the last one, that is working with jayarma2lib..Whe i see it right the new betas are 1.60(mp) , so updating the last 1.59beta support for acre would be superb..If you're outta time atm, no worries..just asking..

Thx in advance, one of the best addons ever done

acre is not working like it did in the past, i cannot use voice activation in TS anymore..i used to talk like that when close to teammate and i used push to talk for radio..that's not working anymore..

Edit:

Either i use voice activation in TS and i am able to talk via acre plugin ingame, with talk i mean the normal talk when lips are moving and you're next to a friendly unit, but the radio is dead when i press the ptt-button. Also the sensivity for voice activation gets auto ultra sensitive..

OR, i use push to talk in TS, then i can use the radio ingame but when i press the button for TS-push to talk, i can't talk ingame without radio..

We use ACRE a lot, cause it's awesome, but that never happened before.. btw. We are only using 64bit version as additional info

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

Teamspeak probably broke voice activation again. I can't really say. Nothing has changed in our code in the last two months.

i think i'll drop it right now.. deleted my @acre and @jayarma2lib and downloaded everything new via six updater.. now ingame it says "warning, acre not connected..." , i'm too confused right now .. which one to pick? the one from six , or all the stuff that's in this package ???

For example the dsound.dll in your package is dated 16.09.2011 , the one i got from six , which is in the @jayarma2lib is dated 19.10.2011

Nevermind, the dsound.dll gets updated for betas..forget it..well i have no clue...it was always working for us..but not anymore..damn

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

please ,i try to read FAQ before asking here,but link is broken. can ACRE work in single player ?