Sign in to follow this  
someguywho

Someguywho's North Koreans

finally! some good north koreans that i can kill with my marines.

fixed that for you. ;)

on topic:

Very nice reskins as usual. :)

Really nice reskins! But there is some vehicles you haven't done that would be great if you did. It's the air force I'm talking about. Some already ingame aircraft you could add is the SU-25 and Mi-24. And you could ask wdl427 about the MiG21 and franze about the SU-22. But it's up to you if you want them. :)

Just downloaded these, super awesome job.

Hope to see some more aircraft in the future (if possible).

These are good, but the lack of Groups is a bit disappointing.

Was the T-72M actually necessary?

You see, AFAIK they use no T-72, just Chonma-Ho variants (IV should be newest one) and one and only MBT: Pookpoong-Ho (or the way it is written), a variation of T-72,80,90.

DPRK also doesn't really use body armor, however I can understand it. Good work mate!

Was the T-72M actually necessary?

You see, AFAIK they use no T-72, just Chonma-Ho variants (IV should be newest one) and one and only MBT: Pookpoong-Ho (or the way it is written), a variation of T-72,80,90.

DPRK also doesn't really use body armor, however I can understand it. Good work mate!

I'd rather have the T-72M playable than nothing...

Great mod I'm enjoying it so far :) But I have found a small issue, the BTR and the Bm have no gunners set. If someone would tell the mod creator this I'm sure he will fix in no time :)

Really nice reskins! But there is some vehicles you haven't done that would be great if you did. It's the air force I'm talking about. Some already ingame aircraft you could add is the SU-25 and Mi-24. And you could ask wdl427 about the MiG21 and franze about the SU-22. But it's up to you if you want them. :)

I would love to be able to add those aircraft and also add groups.

I would love to be able to add those aircraft and also add groups.

I'm a bit confused by that statement. Is there something preventing you from making groups with these units? I know that your IDF units have groups.

There is nothing stopping me but time. Any other suggestions or problems and I can release it all together.

There is nothing stopping me but time. Any other suggestions or problems and I can release it all together.

i hope this is not dead i'd like to see that nk army with more thing.

the suggestion :

- arm them with AKs-74, they use them now, pic : http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1091/northkoreaak.jpg

i think they call it type 88 or something like that

- some unit should have their top in M81 woodland camo and their pant in OD, some report from south korea say the NKA special forces use a variant of a US BDU woodland camo

- maybe adding some NK MP ( a BIS russian officer with the chernarussian police cap should be great )

- changing the afghanka vest and pant in OD

that's all

Edited by heroes maker

- arm them with AKs-74, they use them now, pic : http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1091/northkoreaak.jpg

from pictures I have seen of the NK army, they use a lot more AK-47/AKM's then the Type 88. the type 88's are more for NK special forces and elite units. that said, vilas does have a type 88 model in his AK's pack.

i hope this is not dead i'd like to see that nk army with more thing.

the suggestion :

- some unit should have their top in M81 woodland camo and their pant in OD, some report from south korea say the NKA special forces use a variant of a US BDU woodland camo

- maybe adding some NK MP ( a BIS russian officer with the chernarussian police cap should be great )

- changing the afghanka vest and pant in OD

that's all

It's not dead. Added groups, Hind and SU 25

http://www.mediafire.com/?10u8dos6uv9992g

Looking into those other planes and heroes maker's suggestions.

into other planes ? MIG is the answer !

MiG is indeed the answer. Thanks for the mirror Foxhound

I keep getting the following crash:

File sg\airnk\su25\config.cpp, line 32:/CfgVehicles/: Missing '}'

any suggestions?