Sign in to follow this  
ray243

E3

Well the map building with the touch pad on the playstation hand held was quite something, though was anyone else a bit nervous when hearing about the whole xbox voice commanding being used for...everything?

The line in FC3 is annoying "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

The line in FC3 is annoying "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

Yup. I hope we get to kill this guy in the most disturbing way ever done in a game. :D

Gotta say i'm glad we're back in the jungle though, FC1 was sheer fun.

Other games i got my hopes up for:

RAGE!

W40K SpaceMarine

ALIENS ColMarines

Batman Arkham City

BF3 of course

Skyrim of course

AssCreed Rev. of course

DeusEx

The Old Republic

GTA5

Phew, quite a bunch.

Going to diss GhostRecon and Diablo3, those series are dead.

Total FAILs so far:

- Microsoft Kinect 'Entertainment' ... errr what if i like holding a remote control?

- NFS the run .... pressing buttons to run away from the police is soooo boring. Whoever had this idea should be fired.

- Starwars Kinect .... 1 second delay between movement and lightsaber action on screen. Hacking&slashing from cutscene to cutscene while moving things with the force - where's the fun in that? I dont even need a brain for playing this.

Edited by ])rStrangelove

I would say the new "Brothers in Arms" Furious 4 is FAIL! - why they used Brothers in Arms name???! BIA was kinda realistic and then they came with this

Why is it not called Inglorious Basterds: The Video Game?

So far there are only a few games I am excited for:

- Batman: Arkham City

- Mass Effect 3

- Tomb Raider

- Far Cry 3

- Rayman (nostalgia factor)

Everything else has been ridiculously underwhelming for me, including Battlefield 3 and, especially, Modern Warfare 3. It should be called Modern Warfare 2: New York. :rolleyes:

Modern Warfare 3. It should be called Modern Warfare 2: New York. :rolleyes:

MW3 is set in New York? :rolleyes:

What is it nowadays with invasions of New York? Yahtzee is gonna have a field day with that one...

Had to laugh so hard yesterday when watching the blackhawk 'fighting' with numerous Hinds in NY. The rotor blades are scratchin skycrapers, Hind projectiles hit everything inside the BH except you and the pilot still has the time to say 'IM TAKIN EVASIVE ACTION' lol :D

Evasive action while surrounded by skycrapers - yeah right

)rStrangelove;1947682']

RAGE!

W40K SpaceMarine

ALIENS ColMarines

Batman Arkham City

BF3 of course

Skyrim of course

AssCreed Rev. of course

DeusEx

The Old Republic

GTA5

I would take batman(couldn't care about it) and drop Mass Effect 3, Prey2 and FC3 on the list

My list:

Deus Ex

ArmA 3

Deus Ex

Deus Ex

Oh and did I mention Deus Ex :D

Yes I want it that bad.

Can't wait to see more MW3, GTA5 and so on. The BF3 gameplau was really fucking impressive!

Yeah, FC3 was a pleasant surprise
You mean FC1: The Remake?

I was a lot more interested in it than most of the other things shown at E3 so far. ;)

I can't wait for Silent Hill: Downpour, I love these kinds of games :yay:

I can't wait for Silent Hill: Downpour, I love these kinds of games :yay:

Me too but we will also get a pc version?Even a crappy port is better than nothing.

Btw I heard no hospital or nurses this time.:(

Me too but we will also get a pc version?Even a crappy port is better than nothing.

I hope so, I would be very let down if they didn’t release it for the PC :k: But I think they won’t because on the Konami website it says that it will be released only for Xbox and PS3. Damn consoles.

Silent Hill: Downpour is scheduled to release in fall 2011 on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. To download the assets, please log on to www.konami.com/download
Btw I heard no hospital or nurses this time.

What :butbut: Nooooo!

Edited by -Martin-

I really DIDNT expect postal 3 to show up on E3!

Doubt It's going to be released this year though. But who knows? It's said to be released when It's done. :yay:

I can't wait to kill soccer moms with aids infected cats.

I just hope it won't be some consolized crap. Postal 2 was great with all it's mods.

m9yBVfzFgMM

I came after watching the battlefield 3 gameplay.

it LOOKS nice but becoming more concerned when hearing about the removal of things and...regenerating health

Applejack-bleh.jpg

The main issue that puts me off getting too excited about BF/COD type games is the fact that the campaigns, as visually awesome and immersive as they may be, will be short, linear experiences. I mean, I love myself a cinematic, action packed thrill ride every once in a while, but once you've played through it... what then? It's like watching an action movie - after you've seen it once, you could watch it again and again if you wanted, but you'll hardly see anything new or exciting.

So then you're left with the multiplayer. Unless you enjoy collecting shiny objects, that's another couple of hours fun, tops. The MP in COD games has pretty much been the same since MW1, so my will to play them has been dwindling exponentially. I played COD:BlOps MP for roughly 2 minutes before deciding never to touch it again. At least I got one kill and zero deaths in those 2 minutes, so I guess my K/D ratio will forever be infinite! I'm just that awesome.

I'm pretty sure BF3 will provide some novelty in the MP department, but since there will apparently be no modding community for the game, I predict it will once again devolve into a case for the shiny object and achievement collecting crowd within two months.

On the whole, I'm glad we can look forward to Arma3. Everything else is just transient fluff. :D

Isn't anyone hyped for Postal 3? :butbut:

I wish Red Orchesta: Heroes of Stalingrad would come out sooner :/