Sign in to follow this  
Zipper5

[CAMP] Blood On The Sand

Well I usually don´t have Problems with ACE in SP.

Come on Zipper, its only a minor less than a minute change, please consider it in your next Patch :D

Don't blame Zipper5. :D

Why not ask ACE devs to fix it?

Anyway, good campaign Zipper5, enjoying it. :)

_neo_

@Tonci87

Dont you know that playing sp missions/campaigns with ace mod its not the best choise :)

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

@Zipper5

im started playing Blood on the sand, great work :) im like that you make campaigns with other factions not only USA army or marines.

Mayby someday wenn you gona have time you make campaign for Takistan army or Napa/Chdkz :) Conflict from other site.

yeah an opfor campaign would rock :yay:

...and made for ace :bounce3:

yeah an opfor campaign would rock :yay:

Sounds like a cool idea. Might happen sometime in the distant future.

...and made for ace :bounce3:

Will not happen. :p

Sorry folks, I try to make missions with as few addons as possible (or none at all) so as to reach the broadest possible player-base. There's nothing that I find more annoying than updating all of my ACE installation to play a single mission poorly put together that ends after 10 minutes of average gameplay, and that's something I definitely want to avoid with my own creations.

I hear you about wanting as many people as possible to be able to play it. And both this and Op Cobalt plays fine with the basic ACE features, so really it's all good.

First, thanks for this campaign, Zipper5 - it's really, really excellent. I hope you make more.

Sorry folks, I try to make missions with as few addons as possible (or none at all) so as to reach the broadest possible player-base.

Much appreciated, thank you.

As a mission maker id have to agree with Zippy. Less addons is better as more people get enjoyment out of the content. ACE changes way to much to go and re-engineer a 9 mission campaign with multiple endings just so it can be used alongside it.

Hey Zipper, could u consider making 2 editions? ACE and common edition, anyway ACE is always the best Mod in every community awards, and you know many many guys whenever they lunch the Arma ACE is essential resemble Tonic. So come on pal, pls pls.

You don't need to make a real ACE Version, just a few very little tweakes and it will run fine. I play your Campaign with ACE, I'm at Combined Arms now and I didn't have a single Problem despite of the Intro thing. So if you change that, you can describe your campaign as ACE compatible

I agree with the less mods view. Unless the campaign is designed from scratch to run ACE then its a bad idea to use it as certain features may not work.

However, if the campaign did use ACE the amount of people wanting to play it would decrease as not the entire community use the ACE mods.

Great work again!

@Zipper5

Im just finished Blood on the sand v1.02 and im must say Cobalt was great but this is much much beter.

Very good missions, and nice cutscens. Im liked the choises in missions, and mission in zagrabad was very cool. 4 endings thats nice too.

Ps: im not having any bugs or crashes during whole campaign. Great work :) Thanks for this campaign.

I cant wait for next one :)

Edited by tom3kb

another excellent 10/10 campaign, story, action, design, humour, pc preformence more n lot more any way every thing about it just 10/10 i enjoy it heaps, i enjoy it so much i m gonna start again from top n c what other ending r there....

few bug found but it was all because i was using mod..... n yup i used ACE. yeah yeah i know it wasn't design to go with mod, well will try run with out ACE some day~~~

big big ty for every 1 time and effort to make such awesome campaign, i enjoy every second of it.

@j rock

You know that too see all the endings you dont need play whole campaign, restart last mission and play. Or you can use cheat "campaign" in menu too see all endings.

Or you can play whole campaign again. ;)

Your decision.

Hey dude, I played ur campayne and woz gonna give ut 10/9 but for sum reeson in hte cutscenes and mishuns whenevr a character sais something it just cums out as txt! I think the voices r broken.

Nah, in all seriousness, employ some voice actors. It seems to me that it's the only part of this campaign (and Cobalt) which can be improved.

Hell, employ me. I've got a good mike and a deep voice. :p

Mission in the pre-emptive strike, I completed all objectives, but nothing happens at the point exfiltrate OA. I waited for 2 hours at that point and nothing.

I completed the goals alone, but I hooked up with ai again and i went to the OA exfiltrate point, but nothing happens anyway. I do not know what to do.

Mission in the pre-emptive strike, I completed all objectives, but nothing happens at the point exfiltrate OA. I waited for 2 hours at that point and nothing.

I completed the goals alone, but I hooked up with ai again and i went to the OA exfiltrate point, but nothing happens anyway. I do not know what to do.

2 hours? oh my.....you have a radio to call in support. :cool:

There's no exfil point in Pre-emptive Strike. You just have to leave the AO. Is there something saying otherwise, which I missed? :butbut:

2 hours? oh my.....you have a radio to call in support. :cool:
There's no exfil point in Pre-emptive Strike. You just have to leave the AO. Is there something saying otherwise, which I missed? :butbut:

oh, i got it! thanks! :p

Edited by inco9nito

How can you go to an exfiltrate point when your goal is to "leave the area?"

Walk away. Far away. In any direction. Once you are outside that blue circle indicated as your AO, the mission will end.

EDIT - Blargh, ninja'd, like 90 minutes ago.

That's because you're playing version 1.00, which is outdated. Please see the first post for the latest version. That error's been fixed, along with many other things. :)

That's because you're playing version 1.00, which is outdated. Please see the first post for the latest version. That error's been fixed, along with many other things. :)

ah, ok! tnks zipper5! :)

I've enjoyed these campaigns, do you have plans for a sequel or others?

It's hard to say at the moment. ;)

It's hard to say at the moment. ;)

Unless you're beta testing A3, we all have a year to kill. :D