Sign in to follow this  
ray243

Operation Neptune Spear by Razorback

Not my mission, but I've played it. Its really cool, the compound is very accurate as well. So far, I have no complains. So, you guys should all give it a try. Hoping the creator will make a COOP version somewhere in the future.

Link:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14186

ns1_3.jpg

ns2_3.jpg

ns3_3.jpg

ns4_3.jpg

All credits goes to Razorback!

Agreed on all the different options -

Is this map going to be released as a stand alone so we can build missions off of it? Like and editor saved mission (non-PBO'ed).

Is there a scripted mystery "blackhawk" that crashes in the mission? :P

Think it would be cool to have a seperate FRAGO objective which is to blow up the evidence of that helicopter that crashed, and also to look around the compound and collect as much intelligence and evidence as possible.

Might add abit of variety than simply going in and killing him and getting out. but thats my two cents =)

Removed that stupid remark on bin Laden being 'executed' and all comments on it.

MrCharles, consider yourself warned and the next time I see you posting such crap again in a user mission or addon thread you face the consequences.

As I told you a few days back, take your conspiracy and anti-US crap to some other place where people will applaud and agree with you.

Is there a scripted mystery "blackhawk" that crashes in the mission? :P

The pilot is AI, so the odds of it crashing on the insertion are 1 in 9. :)

Is there a scripted mystery "blackhawk" that crashes in the mission?

Indeed there is. One of the two Blackhawks makes an emergency crash landing, just like in real life.

Think it would be cool to have a seperate FRAGO objective which is to blow up the evidence of that helicopter that crashed, and also to look around the compound and collect as much intelligence and evidence as possible.

That would be nice, but for now, the AI 'blows up' the downed helo.

Might add abit of variety than simply going in and killing him and getting out. but thats my two cents =)

Yes it would, there should be an objective to limit civilian casualties, too.

any chances of creating the mission w/o mods? :)

I've found out something, the guy on the roof fires RPG. There wasn't any reports of RPG going off. And, the helicopter is supposed to either land/fastrope outside the compound, not inside. The SEALs are supposed to blow a hole in the wall to get in.

My game crashes when I try to run the mission, here is my mod preset

@CBA;@mma_xeh;@mma;@rh_mk18;baf;pmc;@sthud;@stmovement;@trsm_tracked_vehicles;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;@ACE;@ACEX;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE;@ACEX_SM

it says something about cfgworlds.3 and doesn't work for me

*Edit* I got it to work

Edited by Road Runner

works fine for me

only the blackhawk lands every time outside the complex and there is no entrance to the complex ,so the mission is useless for me

Edited by mikerally

works fine for me

only the blackhawk lands every time outside the complex and there is no entrance to the complex ,so the mission is useless for me

I am sure there was a gate round the side that you could open?

Sorry but the whole invulnerable team-mates thing kind of killed the immersion for me.

I am sure there was a gate round the side that you could open?

no it doesnt open:confused:

gr mike