Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

@Fonz

getting error that "the image can't be displayed because it contains errors".

Check my post again. Newbie mistake forgetting to post the link

;1913807']Guys please take a look at the Map again!! There are letters marked in a couple of places. They look very suspiciously like they have been photoshopped in rather than map features.

Ill try upload a pic.

EDIT - try this link for the pic. Its my hotmail photo album' date=' set to public. Hopefully you can see it.[/quote']

Upload it here - http://imageshack.us

The only thing suspicious I can spot is the SDR being a victim of photocopy. IMF involved? :yay::D

;1913807']Guys please take a look at the Map again!! There are letters marked in a couple of places. They look very suspiciously like they have been photoshopped in rather than map features.

Ill try upload a pic.

EDIT - try this link for the pic. Its my hotmail photo album' date=' set to public. Hopefully you can see it.[/quote']

It doesn't work Fonz couldn't you post it here?

Ill try upload a pic.

Upload it on imageshack or photobucket we cant see the pick like that kind regards

Well I know where that area is but I dont think it has anything to do with anything? Maybe there is something in the buildings or something. The area is Krasnostav. Anyways...

th_A2_Area_Krasnostav.jpg

Should we go there toooo¿?????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I forgot I had a photobucket account. Hope this is meaningful. Image

Regards

fonz

p.s. Photobucket doesnt let you open it to full size, but look for the little black indicator lines pointing to the letters, theyre all at the top half of the map :)

;1913825']Sorry guys' date=' I forgot I had a photobucket account. Hope this is meaningful. Image

Regards

fonz

p.s. Photobucket doesnt let you open it to full size, but look for the little black indicator lines pointing to the letters, theyre all at the top half of the map :)

Those look like copy artifacts, intentional?

http://aan-online.com/a.jpg

I see what you're pointing at, though I must say they don't look like numbers but I think I do know what they look like.

Ok this might soiund crazy, please don't laugh,...but do those one of them look like aChicken head?

Okay, here's some points that were discussed about Harvest Red as I remember them:

Why would the Spetznaz attack a US Marines FOB?

It's said quite clearly that some Russians in the security force that were sent to the Chernarussian border had Chedaki ties, including a 'blonde haired spetznaz officer'. The officer was looking for Team Razor specifically.

Where did Spukayev go?

I can't say for sure. IIRC he was with team Sabre. He either died with Team Sabre or left Chernarus before the attack with the rest of the Marine Corps.

The above information is true (to the best of my recollection) for all continuities.

Maybe this is a continuation of Eagle Wing is some way.

It seems unlikely considering BIS stated that EW was non-canon.

In order from left, the 2nd and 4th are definitely an 'O' or a '0'.

And lol @ chicken head

The 3rd might be an 8

EDIT: And the 1st a C?

The middle one kind of looks like the Millennium Falcon... STAR WARS EXPANSION!!!

j/k

I don't think those are significant. There is another to the left of 97 Nav.

The middle one kind of looks like the Millennium Falcon... STAR WARS EXPANSION!!!

j/k

I don't think those are significant. There is another to the left of 97 Nav.

EVERYTHING IS SIGNIFICANT TO A BUNCH OF CONSPIRANOICS LIKE US!!!!!!! :681:

j/k

Maybe we should go back and make a multispectral scan of the page....(CSI style) ....and we should not forget to ENHANCE!

58min

Until what?

:D Guys take it easy, drink some coffee/tea/beer/vodka/whatever, sit back and wait for next hack, this is freaking crazy :D

58min

Thanks for ETA.

I Think we should work on a more proper environment for this?

google wave?

any proposal? we should keep a document with a register of the FACTS....we have near 200 pages of bullshit but FACTS are only 2 pages.

Thanks for ETA.

I Think we should work on a more proper environment for this?

google wave?

any proposal? we should keep a document with a register of the FACTS....we have near 200 pages of bullshit but FACTS are only 2 pages.

This!

We need Dsylexci to write a full blown report! :D

:D Guys take it easy, drink some coffee/tea/beer/vodka/whatever, sit back and wait for next hack, this is freaking crazy :D

The key to understanding the next hack could be to understand the map, which it's clear we don't entirely understand right now.

If the next hack arrives and we don't the understand the map and it's relation to the submarine then we may be unable to understand the next hack though it could become confused in speculation.

@Genenain - take a look at the front page...could do with an update, perhaps a list of theories.

I personally think we're done with the hacks. They didn't give us much time to analyze stuff, in fact I bet they're surprised we managed to get the map so quickly as well as figure out the stuff behind the 2nd hack. I doubt it's the last time we'll have to look at the map, perhaps the third hack will contain clues about the map, perhaps a key?

I think we should just take a break until the next hack comes, which by the way is in: 48 minutes