Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Hopefully an official reveal will be in... 40? hours

Edit:

Isn't it about that time that the BIS event on terrain happens?

The next "attack" should be on Monday at noon, exactly a week after the first one. Hopefully that means we will get an announcement instead of more riddles.

I'm tiring of them too.

If bohemia are reading this, which they most likely are. The general consensus is that we've gone through a lot of hurdles and we want to see what you've got for us.

Even the Portal 2 reveal wasn't this complexed.

Not to say this isn't both a fancy and admirable way of revealing a big next project.

so the hack might keep coming till 16th may?

Listen Up!

The big man's in town, and he means business.

For our Czech-based fans, particularly those around Prague, Ivan Buchta - long time Bohemia Vet - will be giving a talk about environment development, among other things.

Ivan Buchta: Přednáška Město a hra

Location: CIANT Lab, Palác Akropolis (2. patro), Kubelíkova 27, 130 00 Praha 3

Time: Monday, 16 May 2011 19:00

That looks like revelation date to me!

If bohemia are reading this, which they most likely are. The general consensus is that we've gone through a lot of hurdles and we want to see what you've got for us.

Not to say this isn't both a fancy and admirable way of revealing a big next project.

+1 all the way.

Monday noon seems like the perfect time for an official announcement. :)

so the hack might keep coming till 16th may?

If it does than I am going to just forget this thread, I can't seriously be asked to keep checking this thread for cryptic messages every two days.

I'm hoping BIS will just reveal this expansion already. I say 'expansion' because If they are going to all this effort and waiting just for a DLC, then I'm not going to be impressed.

So after reading about 10 pages of "The hackers are late" I have to ask this:

What happened, was there a new hack?

If it does than I am going to just forget this thread, I can't seriously be asked to keep checking this thread for cryptic messages every two days.

I'm hoping BIS will just reveal this expansion already. I say 'expansion' because If they are going to all this effort and waiting just for a DLC, then I'm not going to be impressed.

+1 Its been going on for long enough, I mean nearly 300 pages in one week? Come on BIS...

hehe, now that theyve read that theyll slap it on a disk and add an extra fiver to the price tag so that you wont be pissed that its a dlc :p

Guys, seriously, manage your expectations. That way you won't be disappointed either way, and you might get a nice surprise.

Don't forget BIS are already busy building Take On and Carrier Command.

hey if he got a phone call from them, couldnt he redial? they wouldnt be expecting that and if it is a bis guy he might answer in his native tongue?

True but i don't think it is a new game aether because the hints where coming from within the story of HR and EW.

I can be wrong doh, everything is so twisted that i don't know exactly anymore what to believe at this point.

Kind regards

Doesn't the Armaverse carry on throughout all new versions of the game? For instance Armstrong has been in all of them and isn't Sarhani reffered to every now and again?

hey if he got a phone call from them, couldnt he redial? they wouldnt be expecting that and if it is a bis guy he might answer in his native tongue?

I think you need to realize the truth: there was no call...

+1 Its been going on for long enough, I mean nearly 300 pages in one week? Come on BIS...

I don't understand why you guys are getting angry at BIS for this... They aren't making you solve anything or even visit this thread, if you don't like it then sit on your ass and wait for the announcement, but don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Next thing you will be whining about is that the campaign is too long. :plain:

EDIT:

Thanks

I wouldn't mind a few more hacks which are harder to work out but more obvious that you've cracked it, like a nice hard maths puzzle; you know you've got it right when you end up with a nice round number and all your working adds up with everything else :P

E.g. At the moment we're a little stuffed until we can find someone who can translate Zipper's e-mail (unless I missed something) and there's still uncertainty as to what some of the numbers in the map which Unuldor found mean.

zippers e-mail said which of us is our apparently.

in persian not farci

Yeah, according to an online translator. Hopefully we can get a more precise translation from somebody, if only to verify it.

Guys, seriously, manage your expectations. That way you won't be disappointed either way, and you might get a nice surprise.

Don't forget BIS are already busy building Take On and Carrier Command.

Then why are they going to all this effort? 289 pages for a DLC? What's the point? They didn't do it for BAF or PMC, so why should they do this now.

If this isn't an expansion then this whole project of a thread is really bizarre.