Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Looking at the animation with a "Story and plot" perspective:

The ball represents the Iranian/terrorist/opfor group, they are smaller than the wall.

The wall represents Western Powers such as GB/US/UN.

The ball would not be able to break through the wall under normal circumstances but with some form of pinpoint accuracy, the ball manages to completely smash the wall down.

This must mean Iranians getting hold of some form of weapon that is strong enough to shatter the Western powers.

Just speculation that's not going on about the physics engine

Pls not again NBC-WMD´s just give us china on a killing spree hunting all capitalistic swine down.

Ahhhhh good old days.

World supremacy was the only target now is every thing so complicated.

Is that similar to shape of the us?

Yeah not far off. What would be the state in the white area?

clue4r.png

All of them?

Edit: Atleast mosts, not sure if it's entirely in the right order.

;1916199']Yeah not far off. What would be the state in the white area?

great lakes maybe?

EDIT: also i think maybe we shouldnt see persia being iran as much, it could be that they mean persia as in arabic race, as in maybe takistani or a near by country

Edited by Slatts

great lakes maybe?

No, its nebraska

above it is great lakes but in the centre is nebraska

.<LL<__.._,,,,,.
                                   'yyyysypCvVVVVtuy_L;__..
                            .,__;LyqpQpRRbgbpppppqpqayyu[u5s; ._L.
                 `      `.+su3aqNN$pDL'*?TFcQ8BBBBBBBBQppqqpr=zaas.
           _uyyyyyyyyyyyyyVuyapqf?7*".`_uqDQB#%BBBQBBQQQBBQR'"5aKKy,
           "%QQQQQQppWDpWDQ#fT?;_<LLcqLfbpMf?'/GGqqd8bQbDb%R.,<PaKPu_ ._;__.
            lQBQBBQQQQppqqqqqqqqaqqpQB#;fL__  "%Q%pQDf"lfffF(ccTPKyqE~ayyuuscL__,.
            `0QQBBBBBBBQpQQ8888bb%b%#PFsuuua. .l?"""'   `*[aayuyqqdlLuGeaeeayyuuuCsL+;____.`
             *8QBBBBBBQBBBQpQQpQpppQQDQpQpQR+Lsuy_       <aPRl98QQM1oaefhHEeqGNGGewaqEyyyyuscL;__
              3QBBBBBBBBB88bQbbb%b#mEaqqQ*"[jyqp#r.`     '"?* "jQpGwaaayqGaG0GG$EGGWbGqNGHeayyyqF
              '9bbbQ8b8BBQQQBQBQQQQQBBQDbL_3D%f"`,syayy_`__;_,`"?lffKakabMGNGGGGqGOhhP0NqqqNNqQBr
               lWqNDRm9666#6#$%6$qqQqp""yyyyyy`  "uqQbmqpgBg@gq; '3yaaqaEaGOGNEdNGeaaaayaqGGGN%b'
               "$6NNmNNNNqNmqqbQQBQBQR"`q%###h'  `'""?qQ8ggg@&@gL "fhKyaGNNNOGGGGGGHGGGNDROGO9QP
               `zNGGGqqN$$mWWN0$GqW|HysLL;` `<yyyqy` cQBBgg&@@@&p, .zHeeGNO$OGNGGOkGWmmN$MGGHqBL
                l$ONmmMHeGNmNEeGq#MlGGGeEM' "n0mWpf" lBgggg@@g&@b`,cafaM0MEeHHGGO0aqWGNmEeGGGpBr
                "KGGNOGGNNNNGGqqNEyyGqF54F__.*?7"*<;.'$g&&&&&&&@7 `?GZaPoSPKKaKqOGNNOGNOeHEHG8B,
                `XGGGGNNNNNNOKHOOGkffhyyjjUxq,  `73uaL'T@&&&&@f"._<aPs44XX4aeea9NGNGOOOGqEeeqpR`
                 (eGNNNNNN$$MeeeGGKuuLL0hfPhF`    *f#fL;``"";__<kfPfTxtjyXzGGGGGGGGGGeENDOeGdQf
                 ^NGNNNNNNGeeeeeHHkwwoyeZzwoyyy.    "yqQy. ,ySt"Tss;;}uGywwkHHGGGGNqmGEHhHeGmQ7
                 -fNm$ONNGGGGGGEkeeeaKKPUwZXAHf`  __;=55dy,|ffL,vTTxHPPPaeeeaKGMHGNNNNGEaeGHqp'
                   '"*?ffh0GNOHkaeeEawwwwGZzz4scL,cxj5Ayd?vcttTcaL"5owwSKKeKaeGOaGGeGGhGeGNGQf
                         `"*?TfPHOKKeeewwkUz4UUGM.?fTlTst;5hqqqEyyujwwSwwwNaeeHGHGNGGEaWGNOqQL
                               `""*?fffXSwwaZzyZCLL+>+}VVssyPPfzwwwwSaawweEeeKeeeGqOGGGMhGG$b"
                                     `'"*?lfT354AwojuuuayyyaywwwwaaZXaheeeeeeGeEeeOGGGGGGGNqM;___`
                                            `""*?lTT554ayjoeaaawaGGwwaeeeeeeaNNGGGeGGGNNNNNWF>*"`
                                                  `'"*7TfSwKKaEwweEaeeKaHGGeaHGGGGeGGGqNNGGbr^;;_.
                                                        ""*?TfkweeeeGGeaGMGGGGGGGGOeGqNNNGNM^^^^^^,.`
                                                             `"7lfPkqNEeGeGGGGGGGmNGGOGGGOWF^^^^^^^^^;;_.
                                                                  `"*?TPGGGNqNNOeGNNNOGNNGbr^^^^^^^^^^^^;__,.`
                                                                       `'"7lfP0GHHNNqqNNNqM>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;_.
                                                                             `""?lfh0h0NGWF^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;|^^^^;__,.
                                                                                   `""?fff7>;^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;
                                                                                         ``''""""""**^^^^>^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                                                                       ```''""""**^;;^^
                                                                                                                   `''"

oh god, someone says: physics and everyone jumps in the BAN(d)waggon? common..

What's the problem :confused:

What's the problem :confused:

Everyone is singling out Physics as the explanation for the ball hitting the wall as opposed to other possibilities.

mine

cyyyyuLLLL+__________________,,,...
J0ONNGGGGNEeO0GGGeqWqqqqqaaaayayyyyusuuLL<;____...`
/qOGNNNGGOHGeHHGGN$dDDDbbDDdbbDbQQDDRdbWqaaaaGaayyusLL;,,...`
'0OGNNNNGeaNOeeGqmGNWdWqqqqqWpWOh9QDWW6DDbDWWqGGGGeGqWqaayyyyyysLLL;____,...
3OGNNNOGGeeGGeHNMG$mmW9%D##dRRDWWDD6WWWdDOG$GNNqqNNmNOGGNqGGWNGNNGOOGGqMayyyyyusLL`
?qG$GNGH$eeHHqqGGqqWWWqqqqqqWWdMhhhhh9m9WNGGGGNmmNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNGOGGGNDOGGGGGNNOGF
!NOGGGGHeeGqGNmNWWmN$NWWDDR%DQppDDqqqqOyaNGGG0NM$NN$$NGqmNNNNGNOGGGGOGNGNGGGGNNGW7
'HGGGGOeGGNNNGGNmWmqqqWWDDqaqQpmmQQQbWGGNGHqGGNqGGGGGGNNNNNNGNNONmOGGGGNNGqmGGGGR'
`3GGNGNG0$NeGNNNmmNmmmd9dDWWDQQpQ8QQMeHGNqGNNGNNOGNmNNNNNNNNqNNGGNGGGqNNNNWNNGGqf
leGNGNNGHeGNGG$$Nmm$GNGGNqpQBgggggpOeeGNmNNNNNNGGNNNNNNNNNWWNNGGqNGGWNGNNNGGNOWr
*GGN$OOeeGqOGGGGNNOeGOHGpQggg&&&&@BpEeGGNNNNNNNGNNNNNNNNNN$$NNNN$NGdDNNNNNOGNNQ"
'aGGeeGGNNNNGGGGNOG$OGGQg@@@@&&&&&ggpHHHGGNNNNNNGGNNNNmGNNNNNGGGeNGNNNNNNNGGNqk`
`zGGGGNNNNNNGGGGNGeGGNmQBgggg&&&&&&@pKaeGGGNNOhGG$NNNNNNNNNNNGNWmOG0GNNNWNGNNdL
lGNNNNNNNNNGGNNNNNNNNG%@g&&&&&gg&&@RKKGNGGNGEeeEaOHGNNNNOmGNNNNNGeGGNNmWMeGGW"
|GGNNNNGNNNNNNNNNGGONNNd@&&&&&&&&&bkaaGGOGGGeEeGGEGGNNGNGmNNNNNNGqWGNGOheGGGk`
"fG0MHGNNNGNNNOGGGGH$MeG9%@@@@@@%PjoaeeHHGGGeeGGGGGGNOGNNNNNNNNNONmGNNNGNNOGL
`"*?ffh0OGNNGGNNNeOeGNOG$MhHEaeaaaeeGGeGNHHGGGGNGGNOGG$OGNNmNNGeGGN0NNNNOd*
'"7lfh$N0NGOGGNGGGGEGeeeeeeeeGGHeHKeeeGGGOOeGGGGqGGNNNGNNNNNOGqmNOe#'
`'"?lfPqNGGNGEeeekkkeeGeHGGEGeKGOGGGGGGH0GNNNGNGGNNNNNNGGNNNOqF
`'"7lfhEkkaaaKaeeeeeGGNOeGGOeHHHGqGNNNNNNNNNNNO$NGGGNNOW7
`'"*lfhkKeHeGGOGNEHGGGeGeHGNNNNGO0GqNNNNGGGGGNNNE%'
`'*?TfHOeEGeKGOOG$GGGGNNNNGEGmONNNNNNqqNGNGP
`"*lTffPNOGGGGNOGNNNNHGNGNGHGNNNO$NNNqr
`'"**7lTffK0GGMNNGGGNNNGGWNNNOeNNNQL,..
```""7lfhGOGNqNNGNNNNNOGNOHmr^^^^;__,..
`""?lfP$OO0NNqqNNGGk^^^^^^^^^^^;;__,..
`"*?lfh0h0NGqt^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;__,.`
`""?fff7>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;__
```'""""""**^^^^>^^^^^^^^^^^^;
```''"""""***^^;
``

hopefully no one beat me to it:

ballwall.gif

I may have missed some, but it gives the general idea :)

(ignore the ugly red/green lines from word spellcheck)

ballwall.gif

+1 on this

Edited by UnuldorCZ

Now we should focus on translating that small sentence from the email. Can't believe we haven't got that already tbh. Google translate > Auto-detect language > Translate English > ??? > Profit

Mine:

`_.

______.______ ._. =Dpqy;, ,uL_,

`.._LuyyyywyyqqayyuL_yqqaqD%bbM' .qpqaL__`

3qpqWmqWQBQQQBbQ8Q8B8#hkhMP"jWyL_. .. `y8Bppqqet`

*TfTTll0%MP$M9$RlhqhhHaaewayWN$NMF _sus+_. "*T%QWpDL_.._L,

3aGGqEweHyyMSaSaOGKqQWf?fXsL____, *fyjAUa_.___,. -f98bZuSqpQQE.

lGNNGKweea%ffqa5WpqQmWL<EwKwaKqqC. '*TP7ssussas` _;__.(tFtXkZ$QQ#f`

?NNNNGGNHeawqpMjQQQ#9Rf3qqaaKf9#ku_ `*yjUU[yZL;.'TfwjqfcVtffSqp*` `__.,__

:GNNqOGEeeee0Mh4DqWqffCapBQpE'7uuauLLL+++<ye?fKKf"ff" `'"""Tssscqf5L;__,.` =EFLcaWy.

'GNN0eGGGNEeHaay#N8Bpy;""*lT" <qqf[4nnn1qB#G;(3L` `_+_. `_cuusaP]jAUXyCjGsLc0Nq6r"hf"

`3NNGGGGGekaEe$M9pQQ#eZ` `'"'"jaayFfffGr!Fl...=yQqL`_=ss]F5fF3F5Xo4faPoyoqP0qC ''''

($OeGNOh0EGwaeayqRhPSycL_ `?f?^!"""""""""">\Tf3fLV]xx][2Vxusx4AAuyqEwwWFl[7~___.

^HGGNNOaqEwwaeee#FSayowaC.yqyyy; ``_><;_. . _ssc}t{yuxu]]CtuyuakyFjqQMPyqRyqRL ```

"fG0NNNG0OeH0kSwSwaMAZX4scyffP9F J3F2s3,.=cLss}TTcnf]11s}yafzoX1zyPhPwSodr`***!.

'"*lffeGGGeeeawa9MSwyyyaMuuuGs;~_..TffKkarl[suppqyyyssxx1uxfozXXyaKwaywwwaP'

'"7?ffeNweyyywFs5ffKeaajy>^*"|^^/!*^7(aQ8bpQPKHyu[31xs3yaaWMoaGaaeKqr

`'"?T5SPOeayyy44fffF>;;LL>>L;____wP9%MPwywaayyjsyqpmbfowoPKKKa#'

``''*?lfPNOGeaaqFzyyyyjaawyySSwaawSqKaKeeGGpQbMGMowKwwwwwak,_.`

`'*?TfPflTffPPZ1jwwZSwSGeawkwaKEeHG6kwaEaaeeEaeeHQ7'```

`""*^^^73awwwyawSwhHHHKSeaNaekHKHGEeeEaGeeeKR.

'""""*lffwNGGeawwaaweGMGGEwaeeaaeKaNGGEqk^^;_. `"";;;;_,.

`'"*?TffHKqkHeGGGheaKeaWOGGaaGGEdC__.` `-!|^^^^^^;_,.

`'"7?fhGGGeqEaaaGGGOGGNOem>^^^;;____;;^^^^^^^^;,..

`""7lfh0GOGNGaEGNGqk>^^^^;___~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

`"?TfPH$PHGEdF^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;|^_,.

`"""**7lfPf7^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;^

`""*^^^^^^***|^^^^^;;^^;^^^^^^^^

`'"*^;^^;.'*^^^^;"""""^|^^^^^

'*|^^;;__^;^^^;_. `""****

'"^;^^;;~""****"'

`""*^^^*:`

``

got received 20 usable mails, i think this will do...i'll finish this, even as Contrails beaten me there ;)

ballwall.gif

It looks like it's got some sort of visual artifact that rolls up from the bottom as the animation goes on? What's with that line?

A quick idea out there..... but could the bullet mean a better armor model for tanks ....with round penetration rather than the old hp system ?

Now we should focus on translating that small sentence from the email. Can't believe we haven't got that already tbh. Google translate > Auto-detect language > Translate English > ??? > Profit

Looks like an image signature. Might be able to use google goggles to translate though.

A quick idea out there..... but could the bullet mean a better armor model for tanks ....with round penetration rather than the old hp system ?

if by bullet you refer to the physics engine, then not really no

It looks like it's got some sort of visual artifact that rolls up from the bottom as the animation goes on? What's with that line?

the line is from the word formatting - I think it copied over some of the forum formatting when I copy pasted

No, that line isn't BIS spy.

RECAP: for all those uninterested in 280 pages of reading

What we know/think

China will be featured as as conquering force

HMS Astute may be involved

Naval insertions of spec ops teams may be present

Possible New bullet physics or destructible environment

what we have

Wierd texts

strange arbabic emails, lil bit freaky to get me thinks

ballwall.gif

If this ^^ is not something about physics... I really don't know what might be more significant in this animation!

the line is from the word formatting - I think it copied over some of the forum formatting when I copy pasted

oh my bad I saw that thing in the bracket afterwards :bounce3: