Sign in to follow this  
Jester983

100+ ways to kill jar jar binks

25. Let him starve for one week. Then show him 2 plates full of food and tell him "you can freely choose your plate"

awwww leave the poor beast alone

i thought he was rather ehh rather......tie him between two bmps pull tight and make a little cut in him he should split nicely biggrin.gif

put him in the passenger seat of a UAZ and tell the driver to drive up a hill

Tie him to a SCUD!!!

Even if it fails to launch, Gastovski will blow it up with satchels!!!!

-Peal all his skin off.

-Then nail each individual blood vein to a wall in an outstretched pattern.

-Leave to dry.

28. Stake him out on a desert island, and allow him to be brutally raped by packs of wild dogs.

jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 19 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!!! Brilliance!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 20 2002,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You, sir, are a winn4r!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 19 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, i hereby dub that the best one yet. Everyone else is just being extremely violent. This is actually creative smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 20 2002,03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 19 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, i hereby dub that the best one yet. Everyone else is just being extremely violent. This is actually creative smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aculaud, Please note how i said "Give em hell" under the topic. Were not trying to be nice to him.

LOL. Good one placebo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 20 2002,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or open up its databanks and reprogram them with a very large axe.

Btw, whats wrong with ME? I run it with no more problems than any other Microsoft product out there

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 20 2002,04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 20 2002,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or open up its databanks and reprogram them with a very large axe.

Btw, whats wrong with ME? I run it with no more problems than any other Microsoft product out there<span id='postcolor'>

Try using Win2k or WinXP, then using ME again smile.gif

---

Or try using any other M$ OS and then go back to ME again smile.gif

34. A full salvo from an Iowa class destroyers #inch guns. Imgaine him getting hit by one of those #inch guns.

# What caliber are the guns anyway? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ May 20 2002,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">34. A full salvo from an Iowa class destroyers #inch guns. Imgaine him getting hit by one of those #inch guns.

# What caliber are the guns anyway? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Iowas have a combination of 16 inch guns and 5 inch guns. The 16 inchers being its core armament

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ May 19 2002,18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 20 2002,03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 19 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jar jar binks is CGI right? Well just find which computer he's saved on and install Windows ME, that'll take care of him in no time at all smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, i hereby dub that the best one yet. Everyone else is just being extremely violent. This is actually creative smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aculaud, Please note how i said "Give em hell" under the topic. Were not trying to be nice to him.

LOL. Good one placebo.<span id='postcolor'>

I know, i just believe in giving merit to true acts or creativity when they occur smile.gif

I could think of a million and one acts of violence off the top of my head right now, but that was just plain thought provoking.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 19 2002,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I could think of a million and one acts of violence off the top of my head right now, but that was just plain thought provoking.<span id='postcolor'>

Well then, could you help us?

35. Rusty Chain saw down the legs. He then dies of lockjaw after a couple weeks without food.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ May 19 2002,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well then, could you help us?<span id='postcolor'>

36. Tear off his legs, chain him up by his arms and let him bleed to death.

37. Practice knife throwing on him while hes chained to something

38. Hit him with a car, then turn around, drive over him and hit the brakes right on him and smear him all over the road.

39. Sedate him and put him in the middle of the freeway so he wakes up durring rush hour and has no where to go.

40. put him in a room with contact explosives all over the walls and door so anything he touched would set the whole room off.

41. Make him look at the "Happy Website" for a week straight. He'd gladdly commit suicide after that.

Perfect

42. Have him go into space without a suit so he implodes.