GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

ok and last 2 for today, seen in this picture is the TFOR version of one of the U1300Ls, since there are so many different desert camo versions for vehicles in the germany army and all looked realy good on the vehicles we decided to make them all. Sand and brown colored for regular desert version, sand, brown and light green or sand and green for Isaf version, and the version shown in the picture below which is my personal favorite with fictional TFOR markings.

mjq3ot6qn99.jpg

nvdiy2f98erl.jpg

Edited by GalComT

Holy sheet. They look really amazing. How you make this stuff so fast :O

Looks like the FSLK200 could get "go" ... soon :)

Are the BO105's still on todo list or are they on low-very low priority?

thanks for the nice comments guys,

Are the BO105's still on todo list or are they on low-very low priority?

The Bo105 is still on the todo list, id say on a medium priority, we are gathering reference material atm as we have decided to scrap the old one a build a brand new one.

Tho the main priority atm is getting the support vehicles and the recon vehicles ready.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

How you make this stuff so fast :O

its dedication :P nah they have been wip for a while, tho atm as the summer break is over we are pretty focused on finaly getting a few vehicles completly ready.

Superb :)

Are you planning to work on a SF version of the Unimog?

Since the German army doesnt use the Mog as an SF vehicle there are no "real" plans to make one, however as i am a huge mog fan, i was kind of thinking of making one similiar to the Belgian SF mog as a lil bonus, but it doesnt have priority

Salute guys, your Work looks awesome! Very good to know, that someone takes care of the German Forces in ArmA2/CO.

One question for me as a german Panzerfeldwebel: What about the Leopard 2A5? The BWMod-A6 (even with ACE-Config) is pretty messed up, looks very nice, but a lot went wrong there.

I dont say I could do it better, but there are a few things i recognized wich are just wrong.

If you plan to develope a new german Panzer, just say if I can help you somehow to get it closer to reality.

Mit kameradschaftlichem Gruß

Hunger

Hey

I have a question do you guys also plan to make it ACE compatible (configs ...)? Would be great. :-P

(I'm not talking about donating anything, just want to know if you plan to make it compatible!)

Gruß Tasel

Shame you guys don't update the BWmod vehicles, because the track traces you left behind are not correct.

And I don't like the sound of the Leopard2a6 in BWmod..

I still hope you will update those vehicles...

Apart from that this mod looks very promising!

Looks great, and I use the BWmod quite alot in my mission making, so on the whole a big thank you...

Hey

I have a question do you guys also plan to make it ACE compatible (configs ...)? Would be great. :-P

(I'm not talking about donating anything, just want to know if you plan to make it compatible!)

Gruß Tasel

The Plan is to have it be Ace compatible, and all current beta test are conducted with the latest ACE stable version running

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Shame you guys don't update the BWmod vehicles, because the track traces you left behind are not correct.

And I don't like the sound of the Leopard2a6 in BWmod..

I still hope you will update those vehicles...

Apart from that this mod looks very promising!

As we are not in corporation with the BWmod (which wouldnt be possible anyways as the BWmod has stoped their work) we will not update the bwmod vehicles.

Any chance you guys will make a custom German faction for PR? Would really love to see all this amazing work there aswell. Some Turkey and Ana mods have already joined iirc.

Hey GalComT, did you read my question? Can I help you guys somehow?

woops sorry, sent you a pm

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Any chance you guys will make a custom German faction for PR? Would really love to see all this amazing work there aswell. Some Turkey and Ana mods have already joined iirc.

simple answer: nope

looks great so far!

are you planning to do some newer versions of the Wolf? ACS (Armoured Car System) Versions to be precise? http://www.acs-armcar.com/ingenieurleistung2.html

they have wider wheel arches, new 270 cdi Benz engines etc, lightly armoured like the EULE or more armoured like the KSK SOTAC and ENOK.....just look alot more beefier and are more modern.

there's also a people carrier version of the ACS Wolf which just was delivered to some ....guys..... which looks like a better solution like the Mungo and basicly is a pick up with an MG3 mount on the drivers cabin. no big deal and I don't think there will be pictures of it on the internet.

The Bundeswehr now also has a RCP concept as an interim solution for the Boxer RCP which will most likely be released next year, consisting of a MiniMineWolf manipulator, a Wiesel 1 detection vehicle, a Fuchs controller vehicle and a MULTI FSA to transport the Wiesel 1 and MiniMineWolf.

I can provide pics of the interim solution later since they're not classified and also can be googled, not so sure about the Boxer but there's only a model of it so far.

btw, just for details.....the ISAF Version of the 5 recently deployed GTK Boxers has a 30cm taller FLW200 weapon station because there would be a limitation to the minimum range (starting at 150m) the gunner could open fire if the turret is showing towards 0900

http://www.sondereinheiten.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17686&start=45#p263681

see difference here

normal

800px-120-2048_IMG.JPG

30cm raised FLW200

image_popup.jpg

Edited by [GLT]Sarge

The Enok is definetly not planned. The 270 is planned tho, but not for the initital release.

However to not get people a wrong idea here, in our initial release the content wont contain super modern vehicles as seen in Afghanistan or Vehicles which only exsist in small numbers. The Initial release will contain Vehicles which pretty much shape and shaped the look of the german armed forces for the past decades and which still pretty much form the backbone. They might not be the most modern Vehicles but are needed to be able to set up the fountadation for the mod. Once that is set we can talk about "unique" versions or modern and rare vehicles.

For the initial release we currently plan on having the following vehciles in the mod:

Wolf GD250 in a few different version

U1300L in a few different versions

MAN 5t, 7t and 10t (maybe if we get it done the 15t FSA) in a few different version

Bergepanzer 2

SLT 56

TPZ Fuchs in a few different versions (not including an A8 version)

SpPz Luchs

SpWg Fennek

PzH 2000

and one or two surprise Vehicles

with that content and in combination with the allready released BWmod and AMT content i believe the German Army will be well represented in Arma2.

In a second set there will be some more modern stuff such as the Boxer, the Serval and the Puma and other things and some more combat vehicles

and one or two surprise Vehicles

Hmm.... Maybe the ESK Mungo? ;)

Hmm.... Maybe the ESK Mungo? ;)

that would realy be a surprise :P lol even to me. Maybe in orange as a road sweeper tho :P

The Plan is to have it be Ace compatible, and all current beta test are conducted with the latest ACE stable version running

Sounds great! Can't wait ;-)